White power

>white power
get fucked

Why do you hate your skin color?

Name an African country in the top 10 GDP.

Why do niggers ALWAYS attack in packs?

I have yet to see a video, where multiple whites kick down on someone already on the ground.
You would think that happens more often if you listen to liberals

wtf? 3+ niggers in one place in Australia??? Is this what Melbourne looks like?

*someone black

literally a melbourne school

animal instincts...

Slavs.
Not true whites though

Just do it yourself, Hans. Get some 6'2 and above aryan friends and beat up lone niggers after dark. Seems like fun desu. Teaches them some respect

Because they're helpless alone.

any normal person would not let their guard down next to that many niggers

get diversified bitch

'haha yea git fukt. lol u think ur power? hah! guess again. u hurt-a my feeleens & now I gotta make sure u know it! meanwhile my country is dying from the inside & I don't care because I succumbed to crippling apathy & compulsive sh*t stirring to distract me from the bruise on my soul!'

hopeless dirtbag

they get owned individually

Context?

If that had happened in Germany showing it would be punishable by immigrant dick.

Non whites can't fight. That's why they always have to go in groups. The guy was a retard for not even defending himself.

Cowardice.

Fucking Melbourne and their nigger loving pro-rapefugee insanity.

Bring back the White Australia Policy, keep subhuman filth out of our nation.

>Australians
>white
we're literal subhumans m8

As much as i really want to do this. It can't happen now, we need to win other whites over before it can happen.

>10 niggers gang up on you
>ugu ugu white power gets fucked rekt lol

they evolved around lions, not around humans

that would only feed into the narrative.
i actually don't have anything against the niggers coming here personally.
I would do the same. The people letting them in are the problem.
I don't get mad at ants crawling around in my kitchen. I get mad at my useless roommates baiting them in with honey and then complaining when I try to close the door

Fair fight....

P O Z Z B O U R N E

Not saying I condone niggers beating up whites, but whites are completely capable of such things too.

Melbourne doesn't have many abos so they just said fuck it well import some Africans.

m8, although it would reduce welfare spending significantly, the White Australia Policy would force us to fuck Abos. Is this really what you want?

Look at how they ganged up on the scrawny white kid. Truly they must be the master race.

Niggers

>final fantasy 15 random encounter versus orcs

why are people not afraid of knives?
if you try assaulting me 3 on 1 then you should go look at coffin brochures first.