Homeless Italian Man Freezes to Death Outside 4-Star Hotel Housing Refugees

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

A homeless man has been found dead in the centre of Bolzano. The corpse was found by some passers-by in a makeshift bed made from cardboard boxes, alongside the wall of the Hotel Alpi, which is currently being used to house refugees. According to the investigators' initial information, there were no traces of violence on the man's body.

dailystormer.com/italy-homeless-italian-man-freezes-to-death-outside-4-star-hotel-housing-migrants/

Other urls found in this thread:

cw39.com/2016/09/26/new-jersey-homeless-man-saves-hometown-from-5-bombs/
darksky.net/forecast/46.4981,11.3548/si24/en
ansa.it/trentino/notizie/2016/02/01/senzatetto-trovato-morto-a-bolzano_9c63c3e2-d276-4b9c-9b76-dec18cc9fcc8.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a hobo is no better than a rapefugee
both are vermin

Hobos are still an actual problem of the given society.

checked

must be an European thing

cw39.com/2016/09/26/new-jersey-homeless-man-saves-hometown-from-5-bombs/

or you faggots don't understand that you should take care of your own before giving more shit to foreigners whom want to destroy what your forefathers built with their bare hands...

Eurocucks

Absolutely not. Homeless people are a lot more kind and more intelligent than niggers.
They need nothing more than a job to be part of the normal society. Same does not apply to apefugees

It's their fault for being homeless. Get a job, lazy animals.

Pretty cold giving refugees housing and letting him die.

Too much WoW.

How the fuck do you freeze to death in Italy?

If you are saying that the state should care about hobos before nigger refugees, you are right, but still i dont give a fuck if a hobo or a refugee freezes to death both deserve to be equally exterminated

fake news, didn't hear any of this anywhere. The last hobo who died of cold here 5 days ago was some Slovak in Reggio Emilia and he was nowhere near rapefugees.

When do news report death's of homeless people?

they are genetically inferior
they freeze to death in 18°C

The point of the article is that the refugees didn't die. I'm glad people are trying to bring attention to this issue

It is winter and it is cold
Also he is old

Homeless are just crazy people.

>Winter and it is cold
>Italy
Pick one.
15°C isn't cold. It's summer

How can they get a job if they have nowhere to live and are filthy?

I'll take crazy over rapey thanks.

Cant believe those assholes made the poor tired hungry niggers sleep in a shitty 4-star hotel. How dare those white supremacist shits think they are better than the rapists and murderers they spend hundreds of thousands saving

Bolzano is in the alps and is rightful Austrian clay. It's not med weather.

Fake news, has been debunked a lot.

Also, daily reminder that the PEOPLE!!! movement, M5S, was the one that voted in favor of depenalizing the crime of clandestinity; in other words being a filthy migrant without a permit is not a crime anymore in Italy thanks to Grillo and his band of retards.

>bolzano
Atleast call it by its proper name then shartlet

Oh, didn't realize that. Still, 3°C during the night isn't that cold. But I guess Italians can't survive that

Hes funny not because hes a comedian but because he is literally mentally ill. more like fucking grUllo

disgusting, also nice trips

A lot of them are mentally ill. They're American though (here anyways). I'd spend tax payer money to help my own before any foreigner.

never ever shart in the mart

>Here is an image of the “refugees” who live there. This was taken in July last year, as they were staging a protest about not being given enough milk.
What do they even need milk for, it's not like they can drink it

If you take a map and look we're more to the north than Toronto, temperatures usually go below 0 during winter

probably was an afrikan refugee

Zitto Bolzsno Animale

>a hobo is no better than a rapefugee
WHAT THE FUCK DOES A PERUVIAN KNOW ABOUT SAVING WHITE PEOPLE?

Jayzus fucking Christ kick the fucking rapefugees out and take care of the poor fucking Italian Christian Grandpa for crying out loud.

Send the rapefugees to Peru with this fuck.

>15°C isn't cold. It's summer
What the fuck are you talking about, Somali-Swede?
darksky.net/forecast/46.4981,11.3548/si24/en

Didn't know where that city was. South in Italy it's basically 15°C during winter. That is what we call summer in Sweden.

Kek, you actually do. What

yeah, wasnt there a study showing that many homeless men suffer from tramatic brain injury? that can fuck you up a lot.

>Implying the hotel would have let him in even if the refugees weren't there.

This article is what propaganda looks like.

Bolzano is high up in the Alps, in South Tyrol. I went there with friends before, shame to see it get BLACKED.

I'm amazed it gets that cold in Italy.

I thought it was nice and warm there.

The thing here is that the Italian goverment tries to hep the poor refugees from all around the planet but don't give a shit about Italians in need

>Med country
>freezing to death

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
Please don't spread this fake bullshit, it takes 2 minutes with google to understand that it's just stormcuck propaganda and we don't need to give the lefties any more ammo

What about a credible source?

North Italy in winter goes from +10°C to -10°C, only in South it stays around +10°C

>mexican warlocks

ansa.it/trentino/notizie/2016/02/01/senzatetto-trovato-morto-a-bolzano_9c63c3e2-d276-4b9c-9b76-dec18cc9fcc8.html