Sup Forums Enquiry

Hello my name is John Boulton from BBC News. I would like to ask some posters on Sup Forums about their views on the "alt-right" and Donald J. Trump. Please contact me at [email protected].

Thank you for your co-operation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGYKwGngcmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage. Get some better bait.

Fuck off fag, we communicate only throuh your @bbc email adfess.

The BBC is a waste of taxpayers money, go suck a dic

>gmail
saged

Big Black Cock... cunt

I like you bongs, but this bait have been used over and over.

Do you have that poorly shopped pic of your official BBC ID?

Fuck you Winston Churchill, never forget

only if you pay for my tv license

I can provide evidence upon e-mail.

There is not a single thing worth watching on the BBC
The BBC is a joke

Larp harder faggot.

I dont talk to niggers

Fuck you! If you happen not to be bait, go fuck yourself. Not everybody on Sup Forums is an alt-righter. I, for example, am a Neoconservative, and I would have voted for Johnson in the USA election, and to stay in your referendum. Stop generalizing people, you faggot piece of shit!

Why can't you speak openly on this board? Is it because there's nowhere to hide?
Anyway Boulton is on Sky

>T.V licence
You want a licence to watch Leftist propaganda.

Gas yourself posthaste.

The alt right says the BBC is a child rape protection lobbying group used to keep the famous and powerful out of jail.

*God Emperor Donald J Trump

>gmail

Nice IP harvesting bait, nigger.

Fucking faggot shill get out get out get out

thats not how things work around here buddy.

Post feet.

lurk moar

>[email protected]

eh John I don't really want to email you but what exactly do you want to know,

in my opinion the alt right is a made up media bogeyman designed to discredit a large group of American citizens

Donald Trump was the best choice we had in this presidential election, massive fraud was announced and perpetuated on both sides and it honestly appears to me that Trump's people got their hands on Hillary's blackmail file and thats what that whole FBI business was about

Donald Trump is a nouveau riche caveman, his grandfather made the family fortune with whorehouses during the klondike gold rush and he only marries hookers with bad plastic surgery and has terrible taste and I can confirm with certainty that the Tavistock people want him dead and hate his guts,

he's also the best choice we had this time around which really says something about how shit Hillary Clinton is

/thread

Alt-right is nothing more than a strawman fallacy. End of Discussion.

"alt-right" is a debunked conspiracy theory created by left-wing media

gtfo faggot

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

We are cuckoldry enthusiasts.

Alt right=nazis

Trump= nazi elect

Only solution is to pick up arms and fight.

The alt-right doesn't exist. We are just feral shitposters. some of us like trump because he posted a pepe frog and he's relateable . This board is a freind simulator for most including myself. There is not altright, we are anonymous

>[email protected]

Shoe on head.

Hello, my name is Adolf Hitler from the German Government year 1935. I would like to ask YOU on Sup Forums about your views on what I did wrong during the WW2 and what should I change to win it. Please contact me at [email protected].

Thank you for your co-operation.

youtube.com/watch?v=mGYKwGngcmk

Just a no bump

Go fuck yourself britbong. Your queen is a whore.

Donald "the nigger grave digger" Trump?

>Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: [email protected]

Fuck you Sup Forums I just wrote a decent analysis.

She is a baby blood drinking cunt like all all elites