5 Year old sterilisation in Australia, Approved by court

What the fuck are you aussie cunts doing.
archive.is/JPTdG

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude, when I was five years old I was a little bitch who didn't know literally anything and lacked even the ability to socialize well.

I bet his mother is borderline.

There's going to be big payouts coming in the next 10-20 years when these kids grow up and sue the fuck out of their parents and the state. Not just for this shit but the safe schools program as well.

>mfw you are a male who could be born as a female and you don't know that for sure

Or kids like this off themselves by the age of 18 and live an awful life up to that point.

gonna kill himself for sure in 10 years.

Sup Forums lets find the mother and destroy he fucking life please?
This is fucking disgusting

*her

(s)he will commit sudoku anyway

The kid was born with a vagina and testicles and for 5 years exhibitted female behaviour, but had balls and no womb.

If you're in this position you'd probably let them make 'it' a 'she'. This isn't a tranny it's an intersex, biologically fucked genitals.

Since selective abortion is banned in several countries, those dumbcunts are turning their kids whatever gender they want? wow

No female reproductive organs.

Not much has changed then?

Why is this allowed?

Yes, i/e no womb, ovary that shit, but female-presenting genitalia. Looks like a pussy and they only talked about removing testicles, not a penis, because it doesn't have one.

The vagina is a part of that system m8.

Smart kid picked the easier life

This. Those children have allready signed a deathwish

cute frog

Just read the article you thick piece of shit. 'The Vagina' isn't actually a medical organ, though it's often called one.

Bitch, female appearing genetalia doesn't mean shit without context, it could literally be a fucking hole and it's more female than a dick.

Welcome to this generations "thalidomide".
Good to know that there will always be work for lawyers.

Again, that's my point. No female sex organs doesn't mean he does have a dick. If you're a dickless child with balls that likes to wear dresses and play with dolls what would you hope your parents do?

So now there exists "female behavior"? Wasn't it supposed to be just a social construct?

Allow me to get to the age where I can think for myself before cutting it off, which is my point.

I wonder how many doctors are going to lose their medical licences to malpractice suits 10-15 years from now because of all this tranny bullshit.

To add, if this person was like 18 or so there'd be no issue, they're old enough to actually have an idea of who they are if they're not a complete retard.

>get to play with legos and dbz action figures well into my adolescence

>now it 2016 so i have to learn about gender and mutilate myself

US military now encourages this lifestyle.

'She' will be on hormones too. Formative years. I can understand the choice. This isn't transgenderism, it isn't mental, its physical. The parents have to decide.

I agree if this was some boy who said he wanted to be a girl, dont chop his nob off but it isn't that situation.

Someone post the "ohh, my 4 year old boy played with a doll, he must be a girl, off goes the penis" image? I was looking for it for a while now.

Based on current precedent, none:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

However, in twenty years or so when these trannies start offing themselves people will be looking back and wondering how this all could have happened in the first place.

AUSTRALIA YES

Nah. They'll just blame how "conservative people" didn't accept them for who they were for their deaths just like how they blame them for the guilt most women feel post abortion.

Savage.

Checked. I agree, lets find the inhuman cunt and get her at least fired.

How does that fish breathe

>australians are now allowed to literally castrate their children
I knew Australia was a hot and dry hellhole with giant killer spiders but Jesus Christ.

Because circumcision opened the door

The Family Court heard Carla was born with female-appearing genitalia and exhibited "stereotypically female" behaviour, which included never wanting to be referred to as a male and a preference for "female toys, clothes and activities".

>Feminine Penis is real

Looks like meme magick is a double edge sword

Or you know... maybe the parents are retard sjws that brainwashed their child?