Just fuck my country up

Just fuck my country up

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnC56tmHh9Q
youtube.com/user/CBCPunchline/discussion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oy vey you bad goyim being white is bad race mixing is good

i remember when humourists were entertainers, not preachy holier-than-thou liberals trying to socially engineer it to be ok to be a nigger

isn't that one of the Wayne brothers? they're Canadian?

I like how they use

>beige

Beige is actually white; a fawn color

Brown is what they're looking for

Look at the pure breeds losing their grip! xD

I was hoping there wouldn't be a tread about this again today.

Oh well..

Racist against all people.

This is the lamest cuckeiest shit I have ever seen.
Canada truly is Sweden tier.

Report the video and write to the CBC asking for a formal apology for letting 22 minutes airing racist content.

People are already mining it for memes. Enjoy them leaf.

REMOVE LEAF

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

OUT OUT OUT

How about you do that -- you can add my name to the bottom of your letter.

thx

Isn't beige literally the butt of every bland color joke? Why would you try and use it as a positive thing?

How come race mixing is frowned upon when you're Jewish?

This passes for "urban music" in Canada just so you all know.

>We're gonna look the same by 3000

So do leftists want diversity or do they want a homogenized mess? Why can't they make up their minds?

Shaun Majumders is a good reaction for 'I'm a cringe-worthy dickhead but I'll try to cover it up by making a face'.

Stop posting this already.

>jump off the bland wagon and feel the beige power

what the fuck 30 seconds before this lyric says this lyric.

No fucking consistency in how liberals think.

does he browse here?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Gotta luv Canada. Fuck you alt-righter!

>be a mutt
>see this
>feel intense guilt

FUCKING LEAFS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yep

Especially because this was made by a public (taxpayer funded) broadcaster

Truly the Blanda Upp of 2016

How did you get so far ahead of everyone else in cucked country points?
Strayla is at least 18months away from producing such powerful propaganda...

Look it's Canada's senpai!

why are you here shitskin?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

Racism doesn't apply if the victim is white, what timeline are you on man?

Brazil is Canada 2028

>Stop being bland
>You need to be something cool and hip
>I know, beige
>Fuck yeah, beige

What dose 'Sweden tier' feel like leaf?
Are you proud of yourself?

i never thought anything bad about canada before coming to Sup Forums. now when i see their flag i only feel disgusted. well done, i hope you are proud cucknada

S-STOP

If this was sung by niggers or chinks I wouldnt have cared as much but the fact that its a fucking poo-in-looer gloating about the destruction of white canadians triggers me to no end

There's a special place in hell for these filthy, stinking currywogs

Fucking leafs

me too

all i knew was the 'polite' meme about them

now i wouldn't even give one street directions

nobody cares about your opinion you cowardly nazigold-hoarding pseudokike

For sure.

>Comments disabled

What a brave lad.

>stinking currywogs
They are Caucasian ironically

Mixed with Dravidian, hence subhuman

he's married to a 'blonde' haired green eyed Canadian woman. you can't make this shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=BnC56tmHh9Q

Whites are already beige-pink coloured though

can't someone just nuke leafs already?

Canada's the country the world looks up to. What does Ireland have to present to the world stage?

Nothing do you mick?

Some Canadian alpha needs to fuck that bird and AMOG that anti-white manlet.

Lel

FUCK ME JUSTIN

This was an eyesore to look at holy shit

Well, he does. His entire video is about wiping out all races. Although in practice this just means whites.

That doesnt surprise me, those disgusting poo-fuelled creature's life goal is to get a white woman (only a few do tho because white women are disgusted by loo poopers), so obviously a man(let) of his status and wealth would find the whitest woman he can find and rub it in our face because of his inferiority complex towards white men.

Who gives a shit? We are related to blacks, and monkeys. There are further racial subdivisions within the caucasoid race, so lumping whites, sandnigs and loopoopers together is a mistake.

Looking up to being a degenerate bunch of weak willed cucks? If your daughter would be looking up to Miley Cyrus would you be happy about it? I understand Ireland isn't the hottest shit around but it's not an excuse for your country to promote this sort of degeneracy

I did that yesterday

beige power beige power
mixie mix horizon

at least it's disliked to death, minorities kinda overdo with the joke

>this was made by a public (taxpayer funded) broadcaster
truly disgusting

I said it last thread and I'll say it again. Get miorities against this too. Despite living in Canada, Torontos' Indian community would be horrified if their daughters got into mixed-race relationships.

>Canadian
>Alpha

Pick one. Even our rural areas vote Liberal. Well the super rural Norther Areas full of injuns anyways.

On it.

>dude I totally don't advocate white genocide
>brb just doing my part in making sure there are fewer white children in the world :^)

shitskins btfo

NEW STRATEGY:

OPERATION #BROWNPOWER

CALLING ALL SHITPOSTERS

1. Make fake pooinloo/nog/shitskin twitter. Use jewgle to come up with authentic ethnic names, don't do something retarded like "Pajeet Pooinloo" even thought it's obviously hilarious.

2. Follow some ethnically appropriate things, write a few tweet comments, retweet a few things, tweet a random youtube video.

3. Search: shaun majumder, look at latest tweet feed.

4. Start replying to people tweeting @shaunmajumder telling them they are racist for disliking his rap and that they need to accept the reality of #brownpower, #blendocide, the "beige horizon".

5. Go to Shaun Majumder's twitter and tweet replies to his tweets, thanking him and offering support, but make sure you sound very racist.

1/2

since when is the alt right ALL considered white nationalists and racists? I thought we just want to stop illegals and protect our jobs.

Is this just some liberal media attempt to disparage and villainize the alt right?

OBJECTIVES AND LIKELY OUTCOMES

This will put Majumder in an awkward situation. He can only do these things:

1. Ignore.

He could ignore the sudden masses of shitskins flocking to his twitter and praising his beige horizon video while proclaiming how excited they are to breed with white women and make everything brown (try not to be too over the top, be subtle, don't give us away). Make sure everything you say fits neatly under the umbrella genocide by miscegenation as espoused in Majumder's 'Beige Horizon' video. You can throw in a dash of 'white privilege' shaming every now and then, and imply or outright state that whites deserve it.

This will make him look terrible. Ignoring it is tantamount to condoning it and supporting their open desire to breed Europeans out of existence.

It also red pills other whites. Remember, this is not unethical, because there are hundreds of millions of non-whites who actually think this way. You are only exposing them to the meme.

2. Call it out as inappropriate, hateful, or even just express disdain for it in any way.

This instantly proves hypocrisy, and doing this is tantamount to recanting Beige Horizon altogether. Rebel Media would have a field day with this.

3. Side with the fake racist Pajeet accounts, and out himself even more as a genocidal bigot.

#3 is the ideal outcome, which is why the trolling needs to be subtle enough to fall right in the Poe's law zone.

It's the morning in NA, and this is only day 2 of this being exposed to the public. We need to ACT NOW and ACT HARD to make sure this DOES NOT get swept under the rug. This is our chance to make it 100% socially acceptable to discuss white genocide with even the most blue pilled normies.

Meme the fuck out of this lads. This is YUGE.

2/2

Is water wet?

It can't be overstated that the CBC is Justin's personal media wing. He's bribed the entire organization from the top down with (((public funding)))

>loo-poopers
That would be someone who shits in a toilet (loo) instead of a street.

Sounds like a plan. Be sure to say the most horrible things you can think of. References to rape if you have to. Make him look terrible

This is the face of Canada for perpetuity.

youtube.com/user/CBCPunchline/discussion

you can still comment here

let 'em have it

This guy deserves a malicious and hateful baseball bat beating.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY FUCK LADS SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER??????

>236 likes, 14,749 dislikes

Wow, they really made the alt-right mad

This right here!!
We need to keep this insanity alive and well. Torment majumder and wake up normies.

It would be amazing to get the video to Stefan Molyneux, Stephen Crowder, Gain McInnes (I know Rebel Media already did a segment), and other online personalities. Maybe it could even make Pewdiepie cringe. Keep the meme spreading.

This Whites don't have culture meme is hilarious.
I love how they have to speak our tongue when speaking these messages.

This is golden.

i think im getting too radicalized guys...

lol if he got those from family i dont wnana know what he gets from his fans and followers

I sent in a formal complaint but I didn't ask for an apology. I said that I can accept this is a comedy and is protected by the excuse that it is a joke. But would not excuse any promotion of the extinction of all races save one in a serious program.

I want to point out their double standards and racism but I also want to be clear that I support the right to free speech. I don't want to sink down to their level.

Kek holy shit.
Gone are days of a proud and strong white men.

eh?

Look. How long are we gonna go on about it? Shut up or kill him. It won't matter anyway in cuck country. Whites in Canada don't see immigration as a problem regardless.

This makes me happy.

He stole her from you actually. She's American.

holy fuck is this real?

he also RT pol's rabbi account.

>Race doesn't exist
>Except when we're talking about which races have a "culture" or not.
Every time.

>kill 6000000 jews
>get accused of racism and genocide
>whoa dude chill out races are fiction it was just comunism dude
>profit

Whites don't have a culture. People who believe whites have a culture are North Americans who are so distanced from their ethnic background that they have to cling to skin color in it's place. There is English culture. The is Irish culture. There is German culture. There is no white culture.

nice

I will write a letter to the head of the CBC and will CC Justin Trudeau to let them know I don't want my tax money to go to making racist, Marxist propaganda. A people's have the right to want to preserve their own nature and tradition.

Implying thats a bad thing