Lena Duhnam's mom Laurie Simmons #pizzagate connection

Ok I know we all hate Lena,and right before election her dad, Carrol's, "art" which was crayon drawings vaginas drawn at a 4 year olf level emerged, but bow many of you know about her mom, Laurie Simmons?

This crazy bitch looks and dresses like Marianna Abramovic and photographs some weird shit and has some sick views.

Her is cover page of an essay she wrote about the "art" of some sick pedo.

All images found on google images by searching Laurie Simmons. Please don't get me v&

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Final page 4.

Here is some of her own "art". She pai lnt creepy doll eyes on eyelids to "make living dolls". I get some weird ass mk ultra vibes off it or at the least a strong fascination with removing ones identity and replacing it with another.

It has been described in articles as both "eyes wide open" and "eyes wide shut"...

More of her "art". Yes that's a child in a box. The Pedosta bros would be proud.

A doll she made herself.

From the "art" of the guy she wrote the creepy essay about.

More moder "art"

Here she made her daughter into a puppet.

Bump for truth

>Want to play a game, Sup Forums?

Foretelling

MODZ

There's literally nothing wrong with liking young girls, even Lena looked adorable as a kid and look at she has become

It's just performance art!

>pizzagate

found the retard.

Just when you think it can't get any worse, these sick pedo kikes and their connections surface with fury.

Sick jew pedo paid shills detected.

im not the one keeping lewd 3d kid pictures in my computer

You just did by viewing this thread. BRB, calling the internet Police, and since you're CUCknadian that ain't no meme. :^^^^)

Bumping for interest. Rember pizzagate is all just ((coincidence))