(((Jill Stein))) Recount

Should we be worried Sup Forums?
jill2016.com/huge_mi_victory

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S7qJA
archive.is/ey7gg
inquisitr.com/3773133/recount-2016-update-michigan-count-by-county-reveals-voting-machine-discrepancies/
archive.is/38u9k
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/308927-unexplained-ballot-discrepancies-could-make-hundreds-of-michigan-precincts
fortune.com/2016/12/07/michigan-election-recount-pennsylvania-wisconsin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

No. Pennsylvania failed. This judge doesn't have the authority needed to force it. Thus can be easily overruled. Trump still has his legal team on standby.

Nobody cares about this anymore

This chick is off her rocker.

Paul Diamond a district judge for Philly scheduled a hearing for Friday!!!

Isn't he gaining votes in MI. if anything they're doing a service by trying to stop waste of taxpayer money.

It is not about the tally, it is about forcing the vote to go to the house.

What is this retard's problem

She didn't even try 1/10th this hard to campaign

What did he mean by this?

She's literally just trying to build up her reputation as an alternative for 2020 by leaving an impression now while she can still cling to relevance

(((Soros))) is paying her to try get Trump under 270 at the electoral college by invalidating votes. Nobody is giving this the attention it needs.

WI didn't flip, PA can't legally happen, even if she gets MI, who gives a fuck? It won't win Clinton the election.

It is not about flipping, it is about invalidating the results of enough states and possibly using faithless electors to make Trump get under 270. It will then go to the house where we risk anyone being selected.

WI recount netted him even more votes, PA got cancelled and Michigan found massive discrepancies with Clinton votes. So it's all working out pretty well. The democrats got fucked over again --- and paid for it.

archive.is/S7qJA

The discrepancies with Clinton votes helps (((Stein))) say fraud occurred and keep MI out of the electoral college!!!

10:30 a Federal Judge will dissolve the TRO and the recount will end.

I think Jill and Trump are laughing behind the scenes with this recount business. The only thing it can do is make the Dems look worse.

No.

It's only a problem in the counties she won. Doesn't that mean those counties get invalidated, not the whole state?

I would like to see the whole country recounted. It would be awesome to watch her lose even more.

The dems do not care about looking worse, they want the vote to go to the house to keep Trump out of power. This needs to be taken seriously.

>gibs plz money 4 count of vot

For the love of Kek, suicide this women with two shots to the back of her head!

jill seemed to be against hillary during the election. I remember she even seemed like she was for trump sometimes.

What if Jill and trump are setting this up to replace both sides of the establishment? Jill being the new left, trump being the new right?

(((Soros))) is giving her most of her money through automated payments.

They didn't "fail", the Michigan Court of Appeals ruled 3-0 against Jill Stein yesterday. It's going to go back to the federal district judge (Goldsmith) and it'll be over today. Stein lost.

to clarify, shes raising money (with this recount thing) to run as a new opposition to trump, but it was trumps idea.

(((Jill Stein))) is now supported by Soros, she is his girl now.

That's not how that works and you have no proof or basis for it.

Recounts rarely if ever change anything, you would have to have such a drastic fluctuation of more then 3-5% of total votes for it to be considered fraud.
1-3% difference is common in all voting systems, errors do happen, people do make mistakes and yes even cheating on purpose is allowed to an extent, but the goal is still be in that 1-3% range. If you suddenly fuck up and cheat too well and you get a deviation of 3+ people catch on to that shit fast.

Why wouldn't they try everything in the book to stop a real boondoggle of a recount?

What about the PA hearing on Friday with Judge Paul Diamond? Appointed by Bush.

Congress definitely won't pick Hillary and I'm a little confused who you think they'd pick over trump. He's clearly well ingratiated to the GOP by now.

Michigan has a very good vote counting process so she won't find shit lmao

it's pretty much a civil war if anyone else is picked right? or if there are faithless electors?

am i being hyperbolic or is that reality?

What makes you think they will pick Trump? They will likely pick our mate (((Paul Ryan))).

It is not about the counts, once again it is about pushing Trump under 270 by invalidating states.

Do we want a civil war? (((Jill Stein))) needs to be stopped.

stop this weak concern shilling/trolling.

trump is president for the next 8 years buddy.

Oh is Michigan being recounted because of a TRO? Is it that or a preliminary injunction?

Not if (((Jill Stein))) Soros's new girl gets her way and uses the courts to push Trump under 270 mate.

unless trump cheated, no.

In the Wisconsin recount Trump gained 6 more votes over Hillary. I am not concerned about a recount.

whats going on in pa?

anyone know?

about her embezzeling money from retarted libcucks?

There is a hearing on Friday in Philly with Judge Paul Diamond.

If they find Clinton cheated, it still hurts Trump because they prevent him from reaching 270.

this will not happen. it's not her plan. it's not kek's plan. it's not anyone's plan.

Michigan discrepancies only prevent recount. Election Day results will stand.

archive.is/ey7gg
inquisitr.com/3773133/recount-2016-update-michigan-count-by-county-reveals-voting-machine-discrepancies/

archive.is/38u9k
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/308927-unexplained-ballot-discrepancies-could-make-hundreds-of-michigan-precincts

It is not her plan, it is (((Soros's))) plan.

>00

thanks for blessing me with your digits kek.

If an entire state's electors don't show up, the number is no longer 270. It's 50% plus 1 votes of the electoral votescast.

It is not kek when you use mod powers to know when to post.

That is when the (((faithless electors))) come in.

Congress can only pick from the top three candidates receiving electoral votes. Only a rogue elector voting for someone off the board can even make anyone else eligible.

By "trump and his supporters" does she mean the Michigan appeals court; which ruled she was not an aggrieved candidate, and the recount must stop because of this?

yes cause i'm clearly a mod

hey its bed time mate.

let's go to bed.

nigger are you sure? that would leave like 3 days for a recount before the dec 13th deadling if he rules in stiens favor.......

can you link me plz?

No. Thanks to Jill Stein Hillary will get to be the first woman to lose the same election twice, we're really breaking the glass ceiling now.

Once again, that is where the (((Faithless Electors))) come in.

Wouldn't Stein's credibility be destroyed if she orders a recount and Trump still wins? I don't understand what she gets by doing this.

trump leading a faction in a civil war would be comfy as fuck senpai

Link: fortune.com/2016/12/07/michigan-election-recount-pennsylvania-wisconsin/

(((Stein))) has an arrest warrant for her, I do not think she cares about her cred.

Wasn't there a post last night that they did manage to stop the recount? Did it change again overnight?

I don't understand what the fuck is going on there, do you have like 2 different court systems fighting each other or something?

Yes the Federal and the State courts are fighting leaf,

So what's her incentive for this?

Think about it Britbong, (((Jill Stein))) is very lefty, (((Soros))) is also a lefty. Her incentive is to push her (((Lefty))) agenda and made some cash along the way.

Well they can't push him under 270 without Pennsylvania. If there's that many faithless electors then it likely won't matter, but there's probably not. I think the most faithless electors has been like 2. If Trump lost Wisconsin and Michigan they'd still need 11 faithless electors. He likely won't lose any though so they'll need 37.

What makes you think PA is a done deal? Read this.
>Link: fortune.com/2016/12/07/michigan-election-recount-pennsylvania-wisconsin/

>Implying Jill Stein has any credibility
Most people didn't even know who she was before this recount.

it won't make a difference, they will just go with the original standing if for some reason they don't finish, if it doesn't then the house picks Trump anyway

republican majority, trump is getting in no matter what at this point because they aren't allowed to pick some random fucker, basically the choice would be between hilldog and trump, and its a republican house as I said, they might be trying to do some shady shit, but boy are they bad at it.

>Trump gains votes in WI
>MI recount stopped for being a laughable waste
>PA recount doing nothing
>Hillary's vote total gets divided by zero causing her to exist in a perpetual state of loss for all eternity
>Jill Stein gets millions of dollars from butthurt Hillary supporters, shes kept a ton of it for "administration" fees
>the recount never had a chance of doing anything regardless
>no refunds

Every day that goes by serves to magnify just how fucking hilarious this situation is.

Nope. We all know that if there was any rigging going on it was for Clinton.

That is where (((they))) prove Clinton's voted fraud to keep the state out of play.

The house may not select Trump.

(((Stein))) is doing this to give Clinton plausible deniability as well as using the Clinton voter fraud to keep a state out of play.

Do not get complacent, there is a deeper game going on.

If he goes under 270 by the date the electors vote, then the election goes to Congress. Trump will still be elected by the House and Pence will still be elected by the Senate. Stein is only doing this to get money for her useless bullshit party, and to further delegitimize Trump in the eyes of his detractors.

kek

What makes you so sure the house will select Trump? A faithless elector can pick someone else at electoral college like (((Paul Ryan))) and only receive a minor fine.

>Jill Stein
>credibility

You still need a 2/3 vote in congress to elect Trump in that scenario. Would not happen.

They will pick (((Paul Ryan))) somehow. Likely through getting him to be a cadidate via a (((Faithless Elector))).

fuck off aussie

Fuck you cunt. Just like it took an Aussie to red pill you on your own government corruption, it takes another to educate you on your legal system.

The shilling in this thread should raise alarm bells in here.

hahaha drumpfcucks btfo

(((You))) are fucking (((retarded)))

so far I can see kasich is more likely in that scenario, not that, that scenario is likely.

pa hearing is Friday

Kasich already disavowed Suprun.

Stein attorney just admitted Clinton is behind the recount

Because of fear. If she gets elected then she appoints supreme court justices to make the court left leaning which could in turn strike down any law that the right is in favor of.

Does anyone have a sause for this?

>implying you can stop Gods Cyrus for America winning
Just like King David said. They'll fall into their own traps.

Sup Forums, continue to pray and we'll make it through this just fine. It'll be an irritating ride, but we'll make it through nonetheless.

This. Never tell me God doesn't have a sense of humor.

It won't go that far. They have no grounds for taking the win away from Trump unless Hillary comes out and "un-concedes". See: 2000. Doing this through a proxy doesn't work.

Indeed. We'll make it. God is with us.