Marine Le Pen is 48

>Marine Le Pen is 48
>Marion is 26
>Both look 20 years older than they actually are

Does hate and anger cause people to age more rapidly? Or are the French just unattractive people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9Ios9Qv0XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=_9Ios9Qv0XU

Of course we age older, sexually obsessed as we are.

Alcohol, stress and an inactive lifestyle.
It's not a secret man.

So according to you, Marine looks 68 and Marion looks 46, that's just bullshi-
Wait never mind, just realise I was talking to
>A FUCKING LEAF

Hatred does age you. It eats at your insides, but I'd never give it up. It is the best fuel until exhausted. When you have destroyed the object of your hate, you lose all passion and will to live. You look back longingly on the thing destroyed and realize how akin the obsession was to perverted love. It was an all consuming longing, the object ever in your thoughts and actions. You will not be done unless destroyed or you off yourself. To survive, you need another object to hate. These two were aged by genuine concern, hard work, and honest passion. One long under the drive hatred looks absolutely wrecked. I see it every time I glance in the mirror. I started browsing the Laotian water feature enthusiast site after I lost my own object to my own success. There is always more to hate.

Never gets old

Marine would look 3 times better if she just worked out a bit

reckon she'd even get more votes

Marion looks likes a middle aged woman while Marine looks elderly, yes, I stand by what I said.

That's deep, man.

WHen hate and angr succecced, they create an multi complex and they age faster becuase of it. Be happy and helful to each other and this wont halogen.

Marion is only 26?

Everyone looks older than they actually are to a fucking pedophile.

My gf is french and I take offense

jesus, you're saying the woman on the right is 26?

I think it's a leftist thing. Marine and Marion are both commies, so they look ugly through retardation.

Great b8 m8. Both look exactly their age.

>Marine and Marion are both commies

I still want to make her cum on my glorious fingers. Would gladly pay for that.

French women age on a steep curve. My mother's best friend is a second generation French immigrant and she was gorgeous in her teens and early twenties, but rapidly as she reached her 30's she turned really old.

Both her daughters are gorgeous as well but I expect they'll be hideous in another 10 years.

A lot of trolls on here this morning. You guys must be coordinating.

I'd still nail them both

Say it with me Sup Forums,

MADAME PRESIDENT

Don't mock French ladies. Your whole country was spawned as a result of some Anglo dumping a big poz load of cum into some Parisian whore.

>Leafs are canucks
>posts as if they are actually cucks

Does Trudeau cause leafs to shitpost more autisticly? or are the canucks just less intelligent?

Président*

If you are french it's a requirement to have a pack a day cigarette habit. I swear I've never seen so many smokers all in one place

Then second is absolute truth. French are just ugly as shit, they smell bad cause of no showers (they "bath in the perfume" but is like to cover a shit with perfume: he will smell the same) and they love baguettes so much that they transport them in their anuses.

Une putain de feuille...

(((((MADAM PRESIDENT))))))

מרין לה פן הוא ידיד של העם הנבחר! LE PEN PRESIDENT!

She is SO REDPILLED

TRUMP IS A KEK, /POL HAS BEEN CONNED

CTR get out, build the wall and neck yourself. In that order.

No it's just white people who get too much sun.

BASED MARION

Cigarettes do that you

she looks 26 to me there

and i would drink her pussy juices all day

>Marion is the same age as me

>Marion looks 46 y/o

Does being Canadian cause people to make horrendous posts...or are Canucks just really that fucking stupid?

You left out smoking. There are probably all of 10 women in France that don't smoke.

>post yfw there are two french women in a sea of mudslime invaders who still are less cucked and have more balls than all of the men in their country

What the fuck happened to french men to let this happen?

the french language sounds like someone choking on cock. fitting

Politics in general do.
Look at Obama, he aged like 25 years in 8.

Get your eyes checked, Canada.

Also, I always get them mixed up. Are they both active politicians?

**Présidente you faggot

Would fuck both of them