My ancestors :)

WE

The difference is their empires actually existed.

meine ancestors

fugg, now iam aware how ridiculously small the head of the front horse is...

Europeans are more closely related than Africans are. not that the Egyptians were Africans though.

My ancestors were pharaos greater than all of your ancestors. We blacks are kings. Your women recognize that our cock is superior and want black babies

>his ancestors were christcucks

>tfw non-Italian-American Romanophile

Caesarion was murdered in childhood on orders from Octavian, and Julia died giving birth to a child who did not survive. So no Julius Caesar is not your ancestor

my ancestors

My ancestors were savages beyond belief.

My ancestors

More like pic related for you

My ancestor

If people wanted black babies why are they all getting aborted?

He didn't have any brothers or sisters or anything?

Sorry bro only Jews went to the US after the war.

My ancestors :(

Hah faggot

>not being half Italian / half Irish masterrace
>muh heritage

He had two sisters, both also named Julia, and one of whom was Octavian's grandmother, but then you would be descendants of Julius Caesar's sister

Also pic related

Sorry, bro but this are your ancestors

Romans are all but gone. They're DNA may still be inside you but sadly they are extinct.

Not true my grandpa moved to the US after the war

Fuck everyone not Welsh

your real ancestors right here cunt

>I think the series Rome is 100% fact

Jesus just kill yourself already

GO BACK TO GAUL YOU GINGER KNOB!

>half-Irish
one drop rule, faggot

My ancestors

You have all been beaten by the one and only son of zeus

But Britons actually would have Roman ancestors

my ancestor

Hey I just found this picture of you when you were a little baby!

Jealous

Everyone is related to the Romans

Hell everyone has the same ancestors do you even genealogy

WUZ

My ancestors

Fuck off wog

WERE

>tfw roman italian/celtic heritage

>>>www.reddit.com

I can't be mad. This is hilarious. Look at his huge head.

lol

Your ancestors are from Israel?

More Aussie than you cunt

>my ancestors

J.E.W

I thought it would have came from another country. I mean you guys are becoming BLACKED

Mine

huh, what? My undergraduate degree was in classical history. The things I'm saying are factual, whether or not they were on an HBO show is irrelevant

My ancestors.

My ancestors

You

My ancestors

My ancestor :)

Muh African relatives

WE

>Build one temple
>Someone breaks it
>Blame whitey for all eternity
thanks, Satan

my ancestors

My Anscestor

My ancestors killing the hapless alexander and his kiddie diddler army

mis ancestros :)

_
/ /\
/ / /
/ / / _
/_/ / / /\
\ \ \ / / \
\ \ \/ / /\ \
_ \ \ \/ /\ \ \
/_/\ \_\ / \ \ \
\ \ \ / / \ \_\/
\ \ \/ / /\ \
\ \ \/ /\ \ \
\ \ / \ \ \
\_\/ / / /
/ / /
/_/ /
\_\/

We actually built 2 temples, they were both deliberately destroyed and we don't blame anyone but our mutual hatred amongst ourselves for their destruction(see Tisha Ba'av and Sinat Khinam)

my ancestors

Didn't happen.

we wuz

우리 선조들 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ROYALTY

hahahahahaha

Oh look a picture of a baby hes right guys he won

Tu chico grasioco, I kill you last

In all seriousness, don't go on about this shit.

Even if you COULD trace your lineage back to Caesar, that wouldn't make you any less of a fat autistic weeaboo today.

Fearing the prospect of facing other large armies and exhausted by years of campaigning, Alexander's army mutinied at the Hyphasis River (Beas), refusing to march farther east. This river thus marks the easternmost extent of Alexander's conquests.[101]

Also pic related, CGM btfo'ing alexander's general

As for the Macedonians, however, their struggle with Porus blunted their courage and stayed their further advance into India. For having had all they could do to repulse an enemy who mustered only twenty thousand infantry and two thousand horse, they violently opposed Alexander when he insisted on crossing the river Ganges also, the width of which, as they learned, was thirty-two furlongs, its depth a hundred fathoms, while its banks on the further side were covered with multitudes of men-at‑arms and horsemen and elephants. For they were told that the kings of the Ganderites and Praesii were awaiting them with eighty thousand horsemen, two hundred thousand footmen, eight thousand chariots, and six thousand fighting elephants. And there was no boasting in these reports. For Androcottus, who reigned there not long afterwards, made a present to Seleucus of five hundred elephants, and with an army of six hundred thousand men overran and subdued all India.

—Plutarch, Parallel Lives, "Life of Alexander" 62.1-4

Alexander's army was so afraid they would dare fight against the nanda ruler

EVERYONE SAY IT WITH ME

POO IN LOO

Your caste system is based entirely on how much your family was raped by Alexander
GREEK'D

So he won so much that it was getting to strenuous on his army, so he left....How does that prove your theory poo in the loo.

Some solid butt blast there. did your We WUZZ SUPERIOR narrative breakdown?

Na m8 alexander saw you fuckers shitting in the street and did a U turn back to persia, realising he had conquered all the civilized world.

read India was the first real empire who outmatched his army and the army refused to fight further

Prove me wrong. Don't worry, I have time to wait for your 56k modem to update

mo shinsirs

FUCKING POOS REKT

didnt you see pic on that post. or the quote after.

Indian army was superior to greek. thats a historical fact. your feelings wont change it anyother way

all your sparta and rome warriors were literally pussies compared to indians

Also have 50 MBps connection. almost everyone in the city has decent speeds though ping times and FUP are pretty bad. The rural areas throughout india have 4G LTE

>you will never witness the hanging gardens of Babylon

M'y ancestors

No, he conquered india kings just like the others, He never lost in india. But do you think an army in the time period could just keep marching for ever? It had to stop at that some point. India was as far as he could go due to logistics.

The ancient Indus Valley Civilisation of South Asia, including current day Pakistan and Northwest India, was prominent in hydraulic engineering, and had many water supply and sanitation devices that were the first of their kind.

Among other things, they contain the world's earliest known system of flush toilets. With a number of courtyard houses having both a washing platform and a dedicated toilet / waste disposal hole. The toilet holes would be flushed by emptying a jar of water, drawn from the house's central well, through a clay brick pipe and into a shared brick drain, that would feed into an adjacent soakpit (cesspit). The soakpits would be periodically emptied of their solid matter, possibly to be used as fertiliser. Most houses also had private wells. City walls functioned as a barrier against floods

BTFO

Dont compare pre british india to the current india. even current india is on its way to superpower. keep crying cucks

>home field advantage
>have to wait until the other guy's army decides to stop
>considers that a victory
Superpower by 2020