Mexicans are such fucking degenerates. They're short, square faced, and seem to fucking move in hoards...

mexicans are such fucking degenerates. They're short, square faced, and seem to fucking move in hoards. the wall can't come fast enough

tfw they dont come over here because we push them aside and they isolate themselves

not happening m8

they don't go there because is ecuador

Come 2 Houston man Htown man we run this shit we kill yo gringo honky ass we tha cartel nigga

people from all over the world come over here

the only mexicans i know own an over priced taco shop that is always empty

tfw fritada con mote is better than tacos anyway

>He thinks anyone knows Ecuador exists

Says a mexican that talks like a nigger, Dallas Mexicans are more based compared to your over nigger ran town, boy.

North or South Houstone ran by niggers; niggers everywhere, mexicans talk like niggers. Btfo wanna be

What's in Ecuador?

I'm glad you fucks haven't come to taint our people with your shit customs and culture, we even hate your disgusting vulgar dialect. Almost as bad as colombians desu

we keep it low key

Shut the fuck up whitey. Me and my homies are going to hang you way up high moderfocker.
Also, >brown eyes
>calling himself white
Gtfo shitskin tryng to fit in youre one of us.

Bad ceviche

I'm sorry guys, we should have anexed these fucks long ago

Im whiter then most "white" American sonny. But I ain't anglo boy, but blood line is older then most saxon cucks. You 60%'er

Shut up, fake Colombia

where did you eat ceviche when you came here? as far as i know they taste almost the same

I can't even eat ceviche I'm allergic to shrimp

you fucks are more longo than us, I'm glad you fucks left La Gran Audiencia de Quito

kek, everyone in south america (and in Spain) hates colombians bro what are you pissing about? Even my colombian gf hates colombian men. You know how the fuckshit parceros are.

Mexico has the closest authentic Spanish in all the Americas.

"QUE ONDA WEY NO HABLES CHINGADAS"

Ecuador kinda sucks hombre. Probably better than Peru but not saying much.

Hace hablan los nacos

Huaquillas

I was travelling with a gringo who needed to renew his stay and we decided to eat in Ecuador because why the fuck not.

The closest one to actual Spanish is Central America from Honduras to Costa Rica. Even then it's really different.

we are the second happiest nation in the world my gringo friend. We may not be the richest (at least economically speaking, which is what you gringos care about the most) but our people are happy

Never been there, but its en la provincia del oro and that's like judging america after only have visited Detroit, should've went to Esmeraldas or even better, Guayas.

The only other city I have visited is Cuenca (Quito doesn't count because it was just a stop) and it's overall one of the top cities in the region in terms of architecture.

Dollarization is a bitch tho. And why do you have a dollar coin? First time I saw one of those I thought I was being scammed.

we had to change to the dollar for the same reason America had the great depression, some fuck bankers (who fled to America and are still hiding) printed too much money and on top of that they promised the people low interests on loans. So everyone was taking out loans and we ended up having to change to the American dollar around 1998. Pretty sad, we are now controlled by the Jews.

Cuenca has a lot of European architecture that still stands and its protected by the government, it is truly a beautiful city. Quito is a bit more modern but i prefer the people and the customs of the Cuencan (?) people.

Sorry for derailing this thread, I shall be on my way now.

>happiness indicators
>no economy

Can not agree with you this. I know both, educated/not educated and differ from your conclusion.

Mexico City is pretty dam near, as they even talk with the cantalina lisp.

>implying money makes you happy

I will assume you're a miserable fuck because you are on Sup Forums, but let me tell you that i may not know why exactly you are unhappy but i know that its mostly because you are not treated the way you wish to be treated, and you are trying hard to find other ways to fill that void with either material possession or by inflating your ego in some other way that is not true to you character so you can be accepted or at least feel superior.

Is this guy serious?