Fine, I accept it. You won. There was a whitelash

As a British university student in America who campaigned on behalf of Hillary Clinton, I have one thing to say. Fuck you. Fuck all of you.

The millions of armed White males who voted for Donald Trump are actually dangerous. I have witnessed it first hand. I'm leaving this country as soon as possible.

Trump has fomented attitudes among Whites that is very reminiscent of, and I dislike using these analogies, but Hitler and Mussolini. His ultra nationalist, isolationist and racist rhetoric has the same tone of these two fascists.

From now on, a lot of allied countries won't be so friendly anymore. And it won't end well for the United States.

Civilized, progressive countries no longer see America as a friend. Britain, Germany, and others. And this racism shit with Trump is a big part of it.

Fine. I accept it. The United States is a racist country. Go ahead and celebrate. You're in for a rude awakening.

Good luck on your future endeavors.
I suggest you try to learn a musical instrument.

Pic related, it's what i think you should play.

So frustrated and angry Goy

Have a (you) for your effort.

They need America more than America needs then
For fucks sake, you are superpower and because of that you won't ever be alone
There are a lot of racists countries that look up to start cooperating more with America, for example Poland

>believing allies matter for the us
The allies need the US, not the other way around lol.

US curbstomps your shitskin country 1v1 any day, any one, any where.

Let's go fascism

Nice pasta, retard.

NO! America did NOT vote "Republican". America voted AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT. We do not see Trump as a Republican - we see him as hope, maybe our last hope, to push back against the Globalist Establishment that is seeking nothing short of Totalitarian World Domination. The two-party system is just a filthy lie fed to the unthinking masses so as to point away from the REAL enemy.

Was obama blacklash?

Hope you enjoy getting raped and beheaded by sandniggers you cuck. Good riddance.

>it's a salty refugee think that America gives a fuck what the rest of the world thinks episode

Kek

>it's another Trump is literally Hitler episode
Back to Londonistan with you, retard

>le racism

It is not justice you want but equality.

As a Gay university student in Samoa who campaigned on behalf of Bob Ross, I have one thing to say. Fishing you. Fishing all of you.

The dozens of armed cheetahs who voted for Harambe are actually dangerous. I have pooped it first hand. I'm leaving this hotel as soon as possible.

Hramabe has fomented attitudes among skeletons that is very reminiscent of, and I dislike using these analogies, but Rachael Ray and Gordon Ramsey. His ultra nationalist, isolationist and cool rhetoric has the same tone of these two balloons.

From now on, a lot of allied cakes won't be so friendly anymore. And it won't end well for the trees.

Stinky, smelly cars no longer see America as a friend. Niger, Nigeria, and others. And this funny shit with Harambe is a big part of it.

Fine. I accept it. The park is a racist butt. Go ahead and running. You're in for a beautiful awakening.

Don't forget to close the door on your way out.

> I'm leaving this country as soon as possible.

You better you nigger loving jew boy. Or we'll rope you like it's 1899.

>racist rhetoric
>this racism shit with Trump
This meme has like one sentence about illegal Mexicans being rapists to back it up. You're embarrassing yourself.

There is not one country in the entire world that would willingly go head to head with the US. Get fucked son! Make America Great Again!

Your entire fucking world is going to die.
And we'll build our reich on your ashes. cuck.

>1 post by this id

>Trump has fomented attitudes among Whites that is very reminiscent of, and I dislike using these analogies, but Hitler and Mussolini. His ultra nationalist, isolationist and racist rhetoric has the same tone of these two fascists.
I want to move to America so badly.

>Germany
Ayyyyyy

>I admit it!
>you have won but moral superiority is mine!!!
pretty lackluster admission since that's what you and your kind were spewing for the last few weeks to be honest famicom

Why are you such a dumb faggot?

I really sympathize with the Trump campaign. Yes, I really do. I love all his racist outbursts about niggers and spics, they really pluck my heartstrings. His sexist remarks ain't too shabby either - no one likes a bitch! Trump has got this in the bag, there's clearly enough of us racist sexist KKK-sympathizing pro-white HEROES out there to win him a landslide. I wouldn't worry about it at all. The only thing I worry about is that he's changing his tune... no longer is he the firebrand Nazi he was just a few months ago... is he being bought or something? I find it hard to believe... but anyway, us 14/88 Sup Forumsacks should stand by him 1000% - he deserves it! I'm kinda hoping his CLEAR and DIRECT ORDER to assassinate to Clinton comes to fruition, now THAT would be choice! Trump is the strongest candidate in the race, not only because he has the upper body strength needed to pin down and rape a bitch like Hillary, but because he has a strong mind. I sincerely advise all anons here to attend all Trump rallies, be loud, be brash... and throw out any ruckus-making BLM Soros-funded protestors! Yep, this is gonna be a cakewalk for Trump because there's so many Sup Forums-minded Fascists now in America. Put your numbers to good use, and drown out Hillary in the election! You redskulls sure deserve Trump's America, I tell you what!

dont come back cüccboi

shit b8, m8

This reads like a 6th grader's mad libs. Made me chuckle.

Add this to the liberal butthurt screencaps.

tfw 1 in 3 Latinos voted for trump

your narrative is fading lefties

Guaranteed replies.

Need a waambulance over here stat. Please go to Sweden, Germany or Austria the only places you're welcome.

This is you

the fact that you call it a whitelash tells me you havent learned shit

VVVVVVVVVVVV
AAAAAAAAAAAA
NNNNNNNNNNN

You have to go back Mohammed.

Mine your own business Ahmed bin Mohammad al el bin el Moohammed bin Ali bin bin al el al el Mohammed.

>racist nation full of backwater hicks has 10 aircraft carriers in service while diversity caliphate of Britain has zero in service

So we're not supposed to vote for the populist because muh feelings? Just vote for the crooked establishment hag and eeeeeverything will be fine my good goys.

There was no whitelash.

There was just a small bubble of Liberals that windtunneled the shit out of Hillary Clinton, and about 47% of the population that refused to vote for her under any circumstance.

Fortunately for us, those 47% weren't holed up in 15% of the United States counties. Instead, they resided in the 85% of counties spread across 40 states.

>and I dislike using these analogies, but Hitler and Mussolini. His ultra nationalist, isolationist and racist rhetoric has the same tone of these two fascists.
Dont use words or terminologies you do not understand. Bernie fucking Sanders have more in common with Hitler than Trump does.

A for effort though.

hillary shouldnt even have been nominated and you know this

besides

>FUCK HILSHILLS AND FUCK NON WHITE PEOPLE

Fuck off AIDF(Anglo Internet Defense Force)
We won't let you Anglo's ruin Europe any longer!

good riddance, one less commie

lmfao

fpbp

Cubans gave their energy to Trump and kek rewarded them with a free gift on Black Friday

>I'm leaving this country as soon as possible.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Fuck niggers

>people i favor of gun control making threats

Lmao what are you even gonna do