INDIA GENERAL (WE WAZ ARYANS N SHIET EDITION)

Welcome to another edition of India General. ITT we discuss Indian politics and current events.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_l8kXaX9Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poo

In

loo

Loo

in

loo

Only proving the point made by pic related in O.P

POO

Poo

I have half indian children is it okay?

SHART

DESIGNATED!

>Indians
>White
>blonde
>blue-eyed

TOP KEK

Has modis plan to get rid of black money worked yet?

Nope. Utter disaster IMO. His hardcore supporters still support him tho.

lol nice timing OP..
37 pakis commited sudoku by taking down their own plane.. probably some jihadi training session..

u got cucked by poo in looo??

can canada go any lower??

abooot time though..

Hello, any recommendations for Shitting streets ?
MG road is getting too crowded

also...

cuck cuck cuk cuk

youtube.com/watch?v=A_l8kXaX9Uw

poo

TamilNadu.

#amma died.. that must make some room..

fish fucker..

kek, or shall I say, kuk

Couldn't have gone sooner
Actually she could have

Her economic policy was basically take on debt,give away Amma™ products for 1 re.

This country is a sham,this is no democracy it's a commie shithole

Fuck you Russia,USSR,Marx and Stalin all your fault

I sat next to an indian on the bus a week ago and almost gagged from the curry shit smell

Her fan following was literally "muh gibs me dat". Not even a meme.

but seriously though.. press F to pay respects

F

Ucking communist

Poo in loo

How does india think the 2019 election will go?

Turd Sandwich will make it for sure.

I hope that Trump helps India's economy and takes their side in any issue with Pakistan or China. Stay strong India-bro.

CWC in England follwed by the elections. The atmosphere in the country during first half of 2019 is going to be intense
I personally don't want be here. I want to spend my cake years backpacking. But I don't know what'll happen

now i think it might go either way..

people really dont like getting inconvenineced..

we are still cash based economy..
if you want money for weddings and other things like funerals and etc.. its pain in the ass right now..

i saw a lady who came to a bank crying because she coulnd't get money for a funeral of a family member.. and its on TV..

they are not able to draw their own fucking money..

also i can imagine people doing their savings in hard cash. .in very small villages.. they can get tricked by assholes..

i also read a news saying.. some lady committed sudoku after thinking falsely that her moeny that she got by selling her apartment is illegal.. which obvisouly is not..

so this needs to be carefully dealt with.. and the deadline is coming to an end.. and there are still very big lines at atms and banks..

in

what do by mean intense? What the fuck happens during pm elections

On a slightly serious note, I hate the fact that b/c of Sup Forums, all I see is a big blue anus in the center of India's flag.

Yeah looks like anything can happen. BJP can still win if Congress doesn't reform itself and bring fresh new populist faces. Congress REALLY needs to stop potraying RaGa as some leader-figure. He's extremely unpopular and totally not formidable.

On the other hand, if we see the formation of a third front coalition with Nitish, Mamta and AIDMK, things will get spicy and interesting.

I know the fuck right? I used to think ashoka chakra was really cool looking but since Sup Forums, I haven't been able to shake the thoughts of stylised anus off my mind. wtf.

loo

India used to be a British protectorate and member of the Unoted Kingdom of England, N. Ireland, Scotland, Hyderabad and Wales.

Most of the population are Nordic in appearance. The brown-guy stereotypes are members of the untouchable caste. You are only familiar with them because India frequently exiles them to foreign nations. Those that remain are 100% white.

>American
>350 lbs+
>Nigger problem
>Muh Freedom

>true aryans on India's pant legs

My sides are in orbit

India's national sport?

Used plastic money for 1st time.
Feels good man.

Stop posting this pic. You're gonna turn this place into 9fag

hello India. Where are the Marò?