Exactly how autistic i must be to believe that #pizzagate is fo real?

Exactly how autistic i must be to believe that #pizzagate is fo real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KCimQlNzSlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stormfag tier

You are a fucking sheep if you can't critically look at what's in front of you.

spend a week on /x/

Sup Forums can't be that retarded r-right?

Not at all. The (((coincidences))) don't prove much, but it's damn scary

>ruining a perfectly good baja
fucking why

if you think alex jones is real news youre autistic enough

what's pizzagate ?

t. leaf

Autism is quantifiable. Stupid is not. If you believe what you read despite the nature of the sources and lack of viable evidence, you are just stupid.

pic related

im sorry we're not all retards man. wouldve been fun though

CNN is exponentially more factually correct than Infowars. How upset does this make you?

Nice leafpost.

and this

why would the media ever cover this up?

and the satanism also is purely fictional. who even comes to such absurd ideas like a satanic pedo deathcult government?

also all we have for pizzagate for sure is just faked and fabricated. we arent called fake news for no reason

So glad this retarded theory is dying out. That shit is so stupid I almost wanted to stop browsing Sup Forums.

we are only getting started

Anyone remember the Pizzeria Dracula threads? That was some spooky shit, even Rotschild was pictured dining there

WHAT THE FUCK???
THAT IS DISGUSTING!!

Only 2 Capsicum rings on my fucking pizza??!?!?!
THAT'S INSANE!

Thank you for correcting the record.

You don't have to be autistic, just mentally retarded.

"My memes are evidence" tier

I didn't get to see those threads.
I just tried to do some searching and couldn't find anything.
Do you or anyone have any screenshots you could post?

I've seen so many different infographics with different "incriminating" info that I can't possibly know if it's true or not. Not to mention that the way it's been handled by autists making shitty infographics about does make it seem more like autistic delusion.

But I can't exactly deny what was in those emails, regardless of whether it's indicative of some huge conspiracy or not, the coded language that was in them is really fucking suspicious.

It's not real Goy nor is Jewish ritual murder, now take the blue pill and go back to sleep.
youtu.be/KCimQlNzSlY