youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE
youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y
youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF. He believes niggers are human can't believe I supported him.

oh look, another bait thread
>hurr durr stats are racist
fuck off

sage and hide fellow Sup Forumsacks

*sips tea while waiting for a link instead of a screen shot*

Black parents always hit their children and then they start slapping as soon as anyone says anything to them when they are adults.

It's totally a cultural thing, like how they are loud as they live in small houses in large numbers.

I am racist.

If you aren't, you're denying scientific facts.

why would I need to defend facts? should we all just take the blue pill and ignore truths because MUH FEELINGS and WHITESPLAINING and MANSPLAINING

>FACTS? But those are racist!

Facts are only made racist by the poor behaviour of the people they're describing.

*sips tea while I wait for op to bring his wife to the cuckshed for breeding.*

Facts are racist deal with it.

>2013
implying this is relevant in current year

It's not true, and even if it was, what's the point in highlighting it? He wants to demonize POC.

>when 90% of the crime is literally done by blacks and hispanics, and whites can't even get 10%

baka, whites where you at? you're letting blacks and hispanics pull superior crime numbers. its like they're not even trying.

3 cents has been deposited into your account

Okay you defend the criminals then! ;^)

wtf, I am a hill shill now. It's time to kill al the fucking white racist people because race doesn't exist!

I know you're trolling but why do people unironically come to the "politically incorrect" to be pc?

Also sage

B-BUT ALL THE COMMERCIALS AND HIT TV SHOWS DEPICT CRIMINALS AS WHITE MEN!

MY WORLDVIEW IS SHATTERED! *TRIGGERED*

>facts are racist

Go to Starbucks and calm down, little guy.

It you take out chicago, NYC, DC, and Atlanta, the black murder rate is almost as low as the white one.

The problem isn't race, it's inner city gangs.

I like how OP uses "racist" as if it was insult

His facts are correct
>REEEEE but my feelings

>different branch of the hominid family, pure homo-sapien with no neanderthal admixture, separates over 40,000 years from our last common biological ancestor, average IQs 15 points below that of northern europeans

must be that gosh darn culture again!

Yes it is, stop being retarded. Blacks commit more crime than whites even in states where Hispanic is grouped with white.

>what's the point in highlighting it?
So you can fix the fucking problem no?

hes concerned about the blacks and hispanics he wants something to get done to fix the issue. That doesn't automatically mean deport all of them back to mexico or africa. What makes trump the ultimate bad ass is that 3 years later he would go on to be elected the next POTUS just like he said.

SHADILAY

You fucks constantly want to "open a dialog" or "have a serious conversation" about stuff like this. There's your dialog, faggot.

All humans have DNA similarity with neanderthals except small pockets of Africa.

Kek fpbp

it doesnt need defending
what does is your deserving of oxygen

>omg, it's the police that are racist, that's why they go to jail, not because they commit crime in a disproportionate matter, but because racist cops throw innocent people in jail

Stats are not racist. Blaming cops for crime rates instead of the criminals does nothing except stop you from accepting the truth and allows the problem to persist.

And calling cops racist over and over again worked so well, the media was actually able to incite violence in two men to kill cops in Dallas and Baton Rouge. I wonder why they aren't parroting #BLM stories anymore, I thought the media didn't have a conscience.

>if you remove the 80% of the black population, the part which lives near...people, then there is no problem

You've got it mixed up. No sub-saharans have it their than a couple small pockets.

>hurr durr 30 million people live in 4 cities!

>100% of blacks in cities are murders!

>I can't into logic but muh feels and Im a coward and scared of black people!

bullshit lad
That's because the only other place rural blacks live is in the South, where they know the score. Namley, start shit and Cletus will fucking lynch you.

>This just in
>Facts based on statistical data is racist

Those cities could do a better job of cracking down on those gangs, but I guess that's too much to ask of those crooks.

Finally, we have a president that can openly say the truth

Yeah that's the one bit of data you can't really fake, and the data show you're incorrect

Blacks are genetically distinct and (relatively) far removed from whites
You can accept that they're genetically different than us and not be racist, famalam

Did you forget? Science is racist, niggas can't be wrong

We shouldn't deport them, we should hold summary executions

*tips fedora*

Why aren't you muslims yet Sup Forums?

This

Not an argument. Explain how 40 millenia years of surviving in diverse environments does not cause a divergence from evolution. You're anti science, that simple. Race denier.

>defend this racist shit

13% of the US pop is behind what? 40-55% of the murders?
Are the FBI's crime-stats racist too?

A realist in the soon to be white again house

That's so racis, how can you acknowledge those fact as true if they involve the black man. Are you trying to break the space time continuum? All truths must first be checked for racis before being allowed as true.

*trump says a fact*
*liberals autistic screeching because he's right*

Every time.

Don't you have a train station to suicide bomb?

>we wuz ayys

>Why aren't you muslims yet Sup Forums?

Because we're not falling for it you filthy savages!

Just because evolution exists doesn't mean it happens the way you say it does.

The majority of the black population live in areas.

It sounds like you're saying we would all be better off if blacks were kept in rural farmland in the south? interesting new idea

*urban areas

I don't want to wear the vest and I still use my pressure cooker for chicken and dumplings.

based as fuck

Hey facts aren't racist

>Fuck racis' science
>KANGS!

>Get to 200x
Sieg Heil

Facts are racist.

No. It's a very small number of minorities in inner city gangs that are committing most of the violence.

>humans didn't evolve intelligence because of environment, just melanin
>intelligence has nothing to do with what animal you are.

>totally cultural thing
That's why sub saharan Africa has never produce anything in its existence.
It's intellectually dishonest to ignore biological differences and assume every outcome that's different is to blame on socio-economics.

There is an intelligence gap, this leads to poverty through the Free market because they're work is not valued as highly, poverty is the number one predictor for crime.

What's so bad about speaking truth to (black) power?

Does anyone think this is false?

you forgot la, detroit, st louis/ferfadishu, new orleans...

literally anywhere there is any sizable concentration of blacks

A lot of trolls on here this morning. You guys must be coordinating.

*their

What's there to defend? Blacks and Hispanics do commit a disproportionately large amount of crime.

HAHA, epic troller m8!! xDD

the truth needs no defense

Wtf I hate non whites now

The fbi is composed of like 80% old white dudes, so yeah

>It's not true, and even if it was, what's the point in highlighting it?

Sup Forums also hates islam. It's nothing more than a 6th century cult that has no place in modern society.

This is why you're a shitposter on Sup Forums and not a professor of genetics at an ivy league college.

FACTS ARE RACIST!!!!

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J TRUMP
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
>Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NC 12/6/16
youtu.be/IUreExyfw5o
>Pence Rally in New Orleans LA 12/3/16
youtu.be/75MpVO7L3Vw
>Trump on F&F 12/2/16
youtu.be/OQsfIg7KYag
>Trump/Pence on Hannity 12/1/16
youtu.be/z5HEJLCSW0g
>Trump Rally in Cincinnati OH 12/1/16
youtu.be/udan3dllTyk
>Thanksgiving Message from President Elect Trump 11/23/16
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
>A Message from President Elect Trump 11/21/16
youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
>Trump Objectified 11/18/16
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs
>Pence emotional return to Indiana 11/10/16
youtu.be/gjhueWGkzaA
>Trump Rally in Grand Rapids MI 11/7/16 THE FINAL RALLY
youtu.be/uaJuQSMNxkM
>Trump Victory Speech 11/8/16
youtu.be/ESYEUWrW39I

FUN STUFF
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>The Truth about Trump Protesters
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE
>Clinton landslide
youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y
>SJW Meltdowns 1
youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguation of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>In the Hall of the Trumpen President
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw

It's not a race problem, it's a poverty problem. People who live in inner cities and low income areas are more likely to commit crime, no matter what race they are. Unfortunately, blacks are more likely to live in these areas, therefore more likely to commit crime. It'll take a smarter man than me to figure out a solution to this problem, though.

small minority is still roughly 8%.

not that small compared to whites, latinos, asians

I know right. Now I'm sure if we will get to lynch them for being parasites to the Human race. Wtf, I'm with her now.

it's literally both. the two are not mutually exclusive.

or...equally likely, the poverty is caused by the "race," or, if that word offends you, the poverty is caused by "inherent shortcomings both cultural and biological."

>Facts
>Racist

PATRIARCHY! WHITE SUPREMACY! PRIVILEGE!

Nah, I work at a particle accelerator. Nice try tho.

>racist

yup, facts are racist.. faggot.

fpbp

Can we just start already

> it's a poverty problem
Debunked. Poor white people don't commit as much crime as poor blacks.

You're right about the inner cities though, Trump agrees. Can't see how he can solve it though.

>crime statistics are racist if written by white males

>Implying I voted

Link the tweet faggot.

Not true. Even when you isolate it to poor people, the browns have worse crime statistics and behavior.

>WAHHHH NUMBERS ARE RACIST

Doesn't change the fact that he's right tho, faggot. Fuck niggers and their bullshit culture that brainwashes them into believing that they can either be Lebron James or Jayz if they nigger hard enough.

Fuck em all and fuck you too.

He's not wrong. Both groups commit a lot of crime. Blacks commit the most crimes from within those two. Hispanics would be easier to deal with. Most of the ones committing crimes are usually also illegal. Just kick them out of the country.

Blacks are a real problem. A lot of them are second or third generation thugs. Sons/Daughters of parents who spent their life in and out of prison with no respect for authority. A culture that encourages disrespect for authority and lack of accountability. Affirmative action is the single worst thing to happen to black people.

>Facts are racist

"POC" are generally demons, there's not much demonizing that needs done.

>this buttmad
>trying this hard to shoot the messenger
>not refuting the facts

Nigga why are you here if you are going to just say asinine conclusions like that? You must be some kind of journalist investigating Sup Forums, you're too obvious.