Does anyone else here pretend to be white to fit in?

Does anyone else here pretend to be white to fit in?

>that flag

Why am I not surprised

'ello

I pretend to be black so I'm not stoned to death.

I'm white.

Does anyone else here get too many rude comments about how white you are?

>I get it im pale(only skin color allowed to be openly made fun of in normieland)
equality when

no
the joy i get when you subversive jews call me black is beyond words, especially the germans

I'm legitimatley white but people here would say I'm not just because my mom's grandparents came from Mexico. The "rules" for whiteness here are pretty retarded.

Yes OP I am Irish American 4th generation.

I pretend to be white too, really though I am a Mick and I love potatoes.

Because of my genes there is a chance I could have soulless ginger haired kids. That is why I date out of my race and refuse to date Irish women.

Does anyone else here think if we had churches of Kek shit posting and making politically incorrect jokes together irl, the world would be a better place?

Offical race list

Saxon
Nordic
Germanic
Beaner browns
Durka browns
Blacks
Asians- you make me feel uncomfortable at my uni because the huge lot of you are so damn cringy and the only ones who arent try to act and dress like extreme d bags and that is even more cringy

Whatever at least the white bois be stealing pussy from SOMEONE

Yes OP. It just dawned on me I have prominent neanderthal features. I'm literally untermensch. Should probably not breed and get back to my ghetto.

How do you pretend to be white?

Dude, neanderthals are fucking cool.
t: 138 iq neanderthal with huge supraorbital ridge.

> implying there is no Slav matter race

You are untermench because you do not educate yourself on what you are talking about. Neanderthal genes are so 1488% aryan that blacks don't even carry any dna from them

>unbeatable depression is cool dawg
Just fugg my shidd up famiglia

Steal other people's culture because you have none

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!meme

Just keep the bad ones as slaves

nah

I dont need to, im as white as a milk coated snowflake :^)

Nope, I am a proud beacon of gypsy civility, if anyone disagrees I'll make their sister my rapewife

>implying Slavs are even human

t. Slav

>be octoroon
>only person that has noticed is barber because niggerish hair
>maybe a nose/forehead expert could identify
>auto-enrolled by school at 9 to a black kid camp for two weeks for in the summer
>mom didn't know the camp was for blacks and made it happen
It was a fucking nightmare senpai.

jesus christ then americans shitpost about sweden or whatever

you're a bunch of disgusting mutts with nigger genes! fucking kys stupid americans, you are the worst posters on Sup Forums and should leave, you're not wanted here

fuck off cunt, im not a filthy nigger, im a gypsy, remember that when im fucking your sister, aryan untermensch

Argintina most post hand to prov they are white

I don't have to pretend, because I am

Stop pretending and just be white like me

Im 1/3 ayran
1/3 slav
1/3 anglo

I don't pretend to be white; I just don't mention that I'm black unless i think it's important.

fucking kill yourself

Pretend you are white in you real life actions and you'll find success.

Nigger

100% slav
0% white

Don't have to pretend shit. When someone says I'm subhuman I just Cheeky Breeky Kurwa them to death

I am legit white

slavs are aryan though

I pretend to be everyone, jew, white, black, yellow, arab such. I do it for the fun

Aka the troll

>t. irrelevant country

Now the funny thing is my shitskin country men always make fun of me for being white giving me nicknames for it, they are racist towards me even if i am 100% mexican

That prove nothing though.

You can still have a native 3 or 4 generations ago

>first people in fucking space
>not human
>not white

t. Tyrone

i bet your dna is 30% nigger you fucking mutt

Relevancy isn't the same as being white though.

Mongols were asians and they were relevant

You're NOT white if you have dark hair + dark eyes

Blue/blonde here :D

Says the barbarian

I would've used a vpn if I wanted to pretend to be white.

Thats ayran faggot

TFW when 75℅ white but look pajeet :(

Aryan is a meme.

The people from Iran are the true aryans.

Triggered much, beaner?

No germanic pepole are ayran

Says the one that made beaners

Sup Forums is not white.

I honestly love my hair, I wouldn't have it be blonde if even I got paid for it.

The biggest twist of all, nobody on Sup Forums is actually white.

i'm white and pretend to be white to fit in

except me

i'm definetly not not white

Lies

why? Sup Forums is not white.

I'm black, but my origins are from Biafra, Christian, Anti-Communist, Anti-Islam, Pro-Biafran secessionist state that lost the civil war against Nigeria, but are still a proud people.

Hell, I even agree with some of the White Nationalists about people sticking to their own. My major problem is that a number of us have some undying love for Israel, which I find questionable.

>tfw 6'3 and handsome
>tfw brown eyes and hair

Same situation friend.

Why the hate?

hello ksi

Not like this

I don't pretend. No one asks.