QCPoster

Electing Trump was by far the biggest mistake ever.

And I don't mean that on the level of his policies. I'm all for deportation of illegals and repealing ObamaCare. But that's not it. Here's my theory as to why it was a mistake to elect Trump:

There is a silent majority in each and every nation. This silent majority tends to be anti-establishment, at all times. We can see examples of this in Britain (Brexit), Italy (the referendum) and the huge amount of FN supporters in France.

The establishment always struggled to please the silent majority. The silent American never got along with the government, the government always sought to use, to control, to own the silent American, because his silence posed no threat during the terms of a president, but his voice helped shape a country. People used to always be upset about their government, and rightfully so; we need to provide criticism and activism to change policies that we, the people, disagree with.

Trump, to me, is a demagogue, and not in the bad way the media paints him to be. He has attracted practically all of the silent majority in America, and they got him to win. The silent majority ALWAYS wins elections, but the House always wins afterwards.

So now, you have Trump, considered 'all-american' and 'legitimate' by all of his followers. Practically. He ceded to the establishment; he's part of them NOW.

Trump can easily lead millions of Americans now, the silent majority of people who voted and the ones that did not vote. Governments ALWAYS had problems controlling their silent majorities, if they controlled them, the power would shift to a system like a one-party nation.

Do you get what I am saying? Do you think that Trump is now the only wan in D.C and that he can do everything he wants? I think that Hillary should have been voted in. Yes, she's a cunt, a liar, a crook, but she cannot control the average American. She would not have gone to war with Russia.

Cont. coming.

>Electing Trump was by far the biggest mistake ever.

that would have to be pretty severe next to W and Obama

>flag
followed by

tl;dr, saged

Cont.:

Hillary Clinton is a known liar. The people know that. The silent American who's part of the silent majority knows that. Nobody would trust her. Democracy has its way through conflict of opinions, not complete adherence; the latter can be feigned with such ease that it's stupid. She's also a demaguoge that aligned with whatever people on the left were brainwashed with, PC culture, multiculturalism, etc... Do you think that she also owns up to whatever she did?

Trump once described politicians as being fake and shallow individuals. I am not criticizing Trump's policies, I am for them if anything, but he's not going to keep his word.

>crooked hillary for prison
>honors her when he wins the election
>openly says that they are nice people, he wont go after her

That's just an example.

>wall idea is minimized down to a fence

>meeting with obama

Now, all of that would look stupid if Trump was still the person we thought he was. He's not.

Think of it a little; look at his recent tweets. The man used to tweet in order to attract people's attention, to get some coverage. HE DOES NOT NEED THAT ANYMORE HE WON. So why is he still shitposting on Twitter? I'll tell you why;

It's to delude the average American into thinking he's still the old Trump. The Trump they voted in the white house. There is no reason not to, the man has a huge team that could use his Twitter account, but he's making the most out of it. He knows that you are doubting him, he KNOWS that he's not looking the same as before in the public's eye.

Trump MUST become the establishment for you, Sup Forums. No matter who the leader is, democracy in the USA can never be achieved with the people's adherence.

>the power would shift to a system like a one-party nation.

all those blue places only had 1 person on the congressional races,

basically it's like this, the Democrats need a new schtick, people are on to their racist murderous ways as outlined in Ted Kazynski's manifesto

Democrats promoted segregation very recently, they promoted lynchings, they refused to support abolition

Trump has to do the right thing and he's probably going to get himself shot by some Tavistock associated assassin,

this guy has to somehow get everyone to agree and I don't see it's really possible, the only way is if the best and brightest of all races from the young democrats can get it in their mind to help reform the republican party on a ticket that proposes to end wage slavery

you could sell that shit everywhere with the right marketing

It's also your flag, dumbass. I'm not from your cucked regions, though. Read the name. We don't align with your leaf values and read the damn post.

im from QC nigger. i spit on your shitty flag and your queen.

>if Trump was still the person we thought he was. He's not.

I thought he was the grandson of a klondike brothel operator who other rich people didn't like because of his new money status?

am I missing something?

You cannot possibly compare democrats in the 1800s to the democrats now, can you? It's simply not the same party as it used to be. Ideals shifted to resemble something like what Abraham Lincoln used to align with; that's why it's a stupid thing to say that Lincoln was a republican by today's standards just for being with the GOP then.

I am conservative, don't get me wrong. But Trump is not part of the 'people' anymore. This is not Kennedy. There is no rebellion against the system. What is his motive? Do you honestly think that someone would go through all of the trouble only to 'please' the American people? Trump planned this from decades ago, for crying outloud. He knew he would progressively attract the silent American through all the hints he tossed at a presidency

My nigga, I'm also from QC. Did you even read the name.

Money associates with money. It's impossible to go from millionaire to billionaire without making connections. Need I remind you of Trump's picks for his cabinet being the richest in the history of the US? Need I remind you the man used to see the Clintons at dinners and talk to them as friends?

who the fuck are you to really care about who usa has elected as pres. your not in this country so butt out.

What? That makes no sense. If anything, since I am not brainwashed by Trump's promises (and am stuck with our asshole of a PM), I can easily understand what you guys can't. You want to believe in Trump. You want to see him being the man he said he was. But he's really not. It doesn't take a genius to see that, it only takes someone who's not completely biased by radicalized ideals (that also stem from the left)

>Sees flag
Saged

how's little potato holding up? sucking soros and chinese cock nice and clean?

Except these two never got to control the silent majority, the actual huge number of people with conservative values who can shift the elections to their favor. Obama got his two terms because muh diversity and all his fake promises. It looks something like this;

>politician appeals to a certain generalized category of people to get their vote
>makes promises that he knows he cannot accomplish because of limited resources and top 8 years term
>gets the votes
>can't be dethroned and partly works on his 'promises' that he half-asses

Tell me that this is not what Obama did. Romney had such weak arguments during the debates that it's no surprise he lost back in '12.

>sees flag
>doesn't understand Trump supporters live everywhere
>stated in the OP that I was for Trump's policies and that killary was cancer

Nigger please.

>You cannot possibly compare democrats in the 1800s to the democrats now, can you?

of course you can they're the exact same families, why would they change, that Clinton dynasty was built on slavery and opium and they've always done exactly what they're doing now, woman admired Klansmen and eugenicists, doesn't mean thats bad and funny enough some of the greatest humans rights decisions to ever come out of the supreme court were made by former KKK members,

but just the same that Clinton was a carpetbagging scumbag who couldn't grasp modern technology so she just wasn't an appropriate choice, shitty that they couldn't cough up a better contest but it is what it is

Kennedy wasn't for the people either he just took out his rebellious phase with his dad on the national stage and it got him and his brother killed,

>Need I remind you of Trump's picks for his cabinet being the richest in the history of the US? Need I remind you the man used to see the Clintons at dinners and talk to them as friends?

yeah of course Trump is sucking up to those guys he wants to be in the club but they hate his guts, it is what it is, meanwhile it's easy to get under Trump's skin which is exactly what makes it possible to trick him into doing shit thats good for the people, his ego can be a good thing for the American people if played correctly, but will that be done? just depends and it will probably take the effort of every meme war veteran to accomplish anything vaguely positive for working class Americans

but that would have been entirely impossible under Clinton, because she's used to and trained to not give a fuck entirely

Based!

>Except these two never got to control the silent majority,

Trump doesn't control anything, he's just got very smart analysts and he wisely pandered to the conspiracy crowd early on which gave him free spokesmen the entire run, brilliant move

>Tell me that this is not what Obama did. Romney had such weak arguments during the debates that it's no surprise he lost back in '12.

yeah but Romney was never going to win, he didn't want to win and if it looked like he might win some Christian wacko would have shot him, look up the political history of mormons, the last one who came close they shot him or issued an arrest warrant or something

big anti mormon Christian faction out there that is pretty powerful still

Hilary was guaranteed to be evil, Trump may be evil, he was the best choice.

Doesn't mean that she would have done any of it or would have run on that set of principles. Do not get me wrong, I am against Hillary and I want to see her behind bars. What I am saying is that Hillary would still have had a shit ton of people against her unlike Trump; this election was perfect on the level of awakening America's silent majority. It transformed into something great, until it was planned to be controlled.

It kind of explains why so many jews applauded Trump's win; it was either not to lose face or because they were legit happy about it and it benefits them. There are well documented links to Israel from Trump. I am NOT saying that Trump is also a puppet and all of that, nor am I saying that Trump is a globalist, but I think, I do think that he is going to transform into one.

What happened to draining the swamp? The promises to the silent americans that he was going to clear the establishment? What keeps him from going after Clinton? Why did he state that he was not going to do it?

I do not think it's easy. I think that Trump is a genius, and that he gave those people the impression he wanted to get. Without his rep as irritable and easily baited, he could not have won the election. No matter how much money you put in an election, the people end up deciding.

People here are deluding themselves into thinking the opposite, though. that Trump is still the one-man army. He was, and I think it was amazing to see such a resistance prevail. But the argument that Clinton would have kept her election promises (like going to war against Russia practically) is simply deluded. We can see that Trump did not keep his word; what would make Hillary keep hers? She FEARS the silent american with guns and the courage to use them. A civil war would break out if she instilled the policies discussed in her private speeches.

Clinton is not actually 'Clinton', she was paid, as you know, by many nations and agencies (mostly kikes).

>doesn't control anything

Yet. The changes in his promises, policies and the consistency in shitposting on Twitter despite the lack of need to do so all point out to the hypothesis that he still wants to have the silent American on his side. Not the liberals, not the people who voted against him, but the people that voted for him. Because he knows they constitute such a large voter base for him.

A Clinton presidency and a Trump presidency, on the level of actual policies once elected, might not differ all that much except on the level of the wall and ObamaCare, something both candidates had discussed. Clinton is a puppet, we know that, but what tells us Trump is not going to be one? The potential for power and control he has is much, much more terrifying than Clinton's.

How do you know that, coming from a candidate that always aligned with what a large base of voters aligned with? Hillary always lied to the public. We know that she is a puppet from rich bankers and jews. But what of Trump? Look at the history of his cabinet members. Was there simply no other choice? The president is not an individual that can do whatever, whenever he wishes. There is no magical finger snap that creates a wall. To think that this was Trump's original, personal conviction from the start is stupid. It has been proved that Trump changed his political position many times.

If the Clinton campaign captivated the silent majority, something that would have deformed Bill's legacy, it would have destroyed them. They were on the path of destruction from the start if it had not been for money from the jews, let that be clear.

>why so many jews applauded Trump's win; it was either not to lose face or because they were legit happy about it and it benefits them.

they started expanding west bank land grabs like immediately right?

>What happened to draining the swamp?

he's not in office yet but I wouldn't hold my breath, it would be nice if they put up some kind of show beyond the Madoff arrest for the 2008 scams,

it would be nice if somebody gets found guilty of treason over all the shit thats been going on, again don't hold your breath,

>We can see that Trump did not keep his word;

well the guy says so much stuff but it would be funny to see him follow through on some shit,

maybe he can withdraw gay marriage by withdrawing state registration of marriages entirely, removing the earned income tax credit and doing some other wild shit like he's already proposed,

term limits in congress I'm willing to write a letter and follow it up with a vote if no response,

national concealed carry and select fire for all citizens period

a solid trade relationship with Russia, absolutely,

we gotta trick the Aussies into stop their uranium sales, we have to trick Japan into moving to China so we can fix the ecological disaster in China but I suspect Trump in on that, Michio Kaku lives in Trump tower and knows about that so has likely talked about it with Trump, I'm actually disappointed Kaku didn't get a position yet but everything is subject to change, I would expect to run his cabinet like he ran his television show

so the American people are in for some good entertainment, and maybe we keep the speculators out of our pockets a little if thats even possible

Did you really think Trump was anything but a different face for a different group? The reason some jews were happy he got in is because they are of the faction backing him. While those backing Hillary are helping to push to undermine his entire term.

The writing's on the wall two different groups are fighting for power to see who leads. Each country is nothing more than a piece on the board to them, the only thing we can do is back the faction that will be best for us.

>but what tells us Trump is not going to be one?

the fact that the joint chiefs of staff have been running the country for decades

Clinton's team would have been a smooth one, so far it doesn't appear that Trump had much of a plan for cabinet so he's just winging it, we'll see where it leads but I promise it will be entertaining

it would be nice to see Trump allow Obamacare to stand for it's decent parts like not excluding people, but opening competition across state lines and negotiating the costs of drugs down is absolutely necessary

honestly we should just shut down the medical monopoly, a huge amount of money could be saved by allowing people to use the internet to diagnose themselves if they prefer to save money, just let people write their own scripts, mandating a doctor to allow you access to drugs is promoting a monopoly which raises costs, we need to get costs down

>Did you really think Trump was anything but a different face for a different group?

yeah he's kind of on his own out there, the majority of elite people can't stand him, this is his audition for right to be considered closer to the upper class

A fucking leaf

You make good points. The fact is that if it was up to Clinton, there would be no restoration of relations with Russia, 99% guaranteed. I really doubt that she would have went to war with Russia considering their nuclear arsenal and the UN security council. You don't wage war on a military level to destroy a nation like Russia, but that's another topic.

A lot of Sup Forumsacks also want to hold their breath, but it's hard considering that the more I see, the more it is confirmed that Trump is less and less what we thought he would be. All those endorsements are coming back to Trump. He's getting in everyone who endorsed him no matter their position. The aspect of his cabinet and the way he's acting have something that feels... 'off'.

At the end of the day, if Trump, the Trump that was elected in office, truly gets to run things the way he wants to, then yes, that would be great. But we're forgetting all the jews of the federal reserve and the concealed powers who control DC and the corruption in state departments.

I really do hope Trump sticks with what he said he will do, in part.

You literally elected a guy who sold all your gold reserves to the people who paid for his campaign.

I see you shook friend but don't worry good things are on the horizon.

>majority are anti-establishment
>they vote for trump
>trump is now the establishment
>should have voted in the obviously pro-establishment candidate though she's a criminal, corrupt liar

That's fucking retarded logic leaf, did middle school break early for fall break this year?

If that's how you understood it, you never even passed kindergarten.

Did you even read anything I've said?

Subtle concern trolling/left subversion thread is subtle. Gotta say this is one of the better attempts I've seen so far. The entirety of your message boils down to "we have to remain anti establishment, therefore we need to be more critical of Trump and more left leaning. If we don't then the establishment will seize more power and that's what ((((they)))) want."

Unfortunately leaf the leftypol threads, and many of the left arguments across the board have your flag. Either through proxies or just trolling your rhetoric is going to be even harder to push with such things in people's minds.

>The aspect of his cabinet and the way he's acting have something that feels... 'off'.

thats because it will be a miracle if he survives to be sworn in, he has moves to make so the Tavistock folks don't ice him, it will probably be jet plane crashed or some indigestion this time around but yeah they want him dead,

but he can fix all that, he's a smart guy I don't see why he can't appease all parties in this argument

he has to let the rich people make their money and he has to make all the people who voted for him feel like they got what they wanted,

so rebuild infrastructure and let the rich guys do their thing, they just have to feel like they're getting their way, they make money no matter what happens so I don't really see any problem unless he does something specifically against a powerful person's interests