What the fuck do arabs do all day in these buildings?

Just sit around talking about oil futures, then praying to allah?:

i.imgur.com/EknMQgu.gifv

Paying white women to let them fuck them, piss and shit on them

It's for business that want to operate in the Middle East. Think of Dubai and the UAE as like a globalised shithole like London and Paris. Native people a minority, all foreigners working there. I think the native population in the UAE is like 15% the rest are other Arabs, Asians and Whites. What's interesting is that for a multicultural shithole it actually works and is very safe. No blacks or spics there

FPBP

sounds breddy comfy

I'd agree if it wasn't so hot.

UAE's crime/murder rate are fantastic.

Multiculturalism under Sharia law does work better than with status-quo western ideologies I must admit.

Nepal people are the ones who build most of the buildings, Pakis do too but they suck.

Of course it would work. They are treated like slaves there.

seems to work if you cherry pick oil rich states like UAE and Qatar and Kuwait etc. The rest of the arab world looks complete shit tbqh famalam.

Pedophile shit probably

>or a multicultural shithole it actually works and is very safe
I'd imagine their laws and punishments must be -very- harsh. Also, aren't most immigrants educated? That surely helps with low criminality.

I wonder who really calls the shots in these places.

Only the pooloos and other Asian workers there taking part in slave labour are treated shitty. If you're a tourist or working there you get to be relatively normal.

They all have very very low crime/murder rates.

Except for fucking Pakistan and Afhganistan ofc

We could learn a few things from them:

>cut criminal's hands
>put women in their right places
>ban faggotry

Of course realistically we can't do the 2 latter ones but cutting criminal's hands is MORE HUMANE than sentencing them to years and years of jail for stealing

>They all have very very low crime/murder rates.
Not really. Keep in mind that if you report a rape in UAE or Qatar you'll be arrested.

Cutting their hands off m8? I don't know about that shit. Don't need to cripple people to prove a point. Can you imagine how many handless niggers there'd be? I mean they're already useless, kek.

seriously whats the point just execute the criminals instead of making them an even bigger burden on society.

This.

or how bout not having a liquor store every corner that promotes degeneracy?

>Just sit around talking about oil futures, then praying to allah?:
What is Islamic finance.

Watch the Val kilmer/David mamet movie Spartan. It's about woman/child sex trafficking to Arab countries. Came out in 04? Probably why Val got the soft blacklist.

All the rich Arabs do is go to the rape floor and literally have their pick of kidnapped European and American children. Arabs must be destroyed and Islam must be destroyed