Be Jews

>Be Jews
>Take control of Banking
>Take control of media
both make a lot of money
>Take money, make """white""" americans do your bidding
>they gladly take your money and ruin their own country and backstab their own people

>"""""""white"""""""" americans
truly subhumans. do everything for money. no dignity, no self respect. worshipers of money.

i've reported you to the police i'm gonna make sure you get evicted

>oh no, a red pilled dutchman
>quick, call him a mudslime
wew schlomo

careful shlomo you dont want things heating up round here

not an argument. try proving me wrong. the kikes can't do shit if the american's aren't willing to sell themselves out.

you

kek

>still no argument
so you all agree then?

I feel bad for you and your little unpopular thread

the truth is always unpopular with the wicked.

Whats the point of your thread anyways? Aren't most media and banks in the Netherlands owned by Jewish people too?

americans are the propaganda machine of the jews. they sell themselves and their daughters out (nickelodeon/disney) to push jew propaganda onto the world.

But that sort of stuff is happening in Europe too, including the Netherlands, altough I would agree that it's worse in America, white Europeans aren't perfect either, in Sweden 87% of our population voted for massive immigration!

fuck immigration, that problem is already almost solved here (when even Merkel is against it now)

but stuff like the things Dan Schneider does, would never fly here.

See Jordyn Jones for example. americans sell their children to make other children into sex crazed degenerates.

So Muslims and Christians are all from Judaism?

judaism is just a collection of stolen traditions and religious shit from everywhere around where the kikes had been. it's nothing original, even though the jews like to pretend it is.

Are you agnostic? And is there a certain word for the Jewish elite? I'm not dumb,if I went to a synagoga and became a Jew it's not like they would be like " hey thx for joining, hers a bank and free media, plz spread degenerate stuff"

>truly subhumans. do everything for money. no dignity, no self respect. worshipers of money.
who? the americans or the jews? i'm confused as to who you're attacking here and who's side you're on?

I personally think these religions are filling people with lies on purpose for easy control.
The only red pilled religion seems Zoroastrianism but that only exists in two or three countries now.

What all elite jews have in common is that they're zionists.

not all jews are zionists, and even some american "christians" are brainwashed into zionism

>who? the americans or the jews?
the americans who willingly do the jews' bidding for money.

money has, and always will, win. very few people are immune to it. greed.

the lack of trying is what pisses me off.

Look at Trump, he has filled his team with goldman sachs and other worst types of kikes and kike lovers.

Americans don't even try to escape the jew.

^this^

A truly moral,decent, and UNITED people can't be corrupted by the Jews (pic). It always starts out small and an inch a day becomes a mile after 14.5 years. They are literally the tempters for destruction.

Also OP forgot Banking, Media, + POLITICS. The ONLY major branch of the government not totally infested with Jews is the military (defense contractors are NOT the military). I guess soldiering is too much like real work and offers little possibility of theft.

Now you understand why commies always "purge" the military of "disloyal" soldiers. They are the ONLY branch that could possibly expel the infection.