POLICE ADMIT ASSANGE RAPE CHARGE WAS FAKED IN PLOT!!!!

POLICE ADMIT ASSANGE RAPE CHARGE WAS FAKED IN PLOT!!!!

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/806511165593501696

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/806511165593501696

Other urls found in this thread:

raymcgovern.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo
archive.is/zXzAW
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article110904727.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMPING YOU FAGGOTS GET IN HERE

does it matter now, the guy's probably dead or kept in a secret cia prison (my guess: in romania)

Too late, he is kill.

bamping

Where is proof of life?,

This is not about the rape charge, this is the police admitting the plot by "Claire and Ted" to smear Assange as a pedo was fake.

Nowhere. He got captured, user. Deal with it.

Hi fellow person in the front row Im a liberal activist female pleasure to meet you.

Hi Im also liberal activist female Im also fucking Julian pleasure to meet you.

Oh Im fucking him too.

So want to say he raped us to get back at him for fucking all of the liberal activist whores who throw themselves at him like us?

Yeah he raped us the scumbag.

Reminder that Assange is gone and has ignored all proof of life requests.
Only (((evidence))) they gave us to prove he is alive is an interview that references no current events and a phone interview. Voices can be easily mimicked in this day and age.

well duh

Truth is getting out? He's totally kill
F

Those women said that they didn't want the police to file charges against and that he didn't rape them but the Swedes are pursuing in anyway because they hoped to get him on Swedish soil and immediately extradite him to guantanamo

He spoke at some conference through video chat a week or two ago and talked about recent events like Castro dying and mentioned the proof of life requests, the link to a recording is on the WL twitter account

In the phone interview he talked about Castro. But mimicking someone's voice is very possible in this day and age

the voice was low quality and voices can be faked.

Ray McGovern, an ex-CIA analyst who is highly trustworthy and regularly writes red-pilled articles said in an interview with RT in the last few days said that he had dinner with Assange a week ago

>I need to tell you, Julian isn’t a shrinking violet. He’s got pallor about him because he has not been outside. But I had dinner with him just three weeks ago, and he’s incredibly lively

raymcgovern.com/

control-f dinner and you'll see it

*three weeks ago I meant but that was still long after people said Assange was whacked

If this is true then F

>ex-CIA

Before I click, is this real news or fake news?

1) not all people at CIA are bad, there are good people there who try to work there, for example John Kiriakou

2) Since Ray McGovern left the CIA he had been a solid anti-war activist and regularly posts solid red-pilled articles questioning the Obama admins claims and stuff in Ukraine and Syria etc. He also has organized a group of ex-intell agents who were mostly whistle blowers who are all hated by the government. He is definitely not controlled opposition.

kek'd

BUMP ME IN THE ASS

>FUCKING SWEDEN!!!!
FIREBOMBS!!!!

bumo

wikileaks is confirmed fake news.

I'm hoping Assange is in FBI custody and will come out of nowhere and BAHGAWD the inauguration

WHERE IS SIGN OF LIFE OF WITCHER ASSANGE??

duh

I HATE FAKE NEWS REEEEE

We all knew that Todd and Claire was faked. They weren't credible at all. Todd and Claire didn't matter, since that's not the reason Assange is hiding in the Embassy (or at a black site).

Hopefully this lends credence to Assange's contention that the Swedish rape charges are also fake.

Bumping with a killed mudshit nigglet
>stabbi stabbi

will they get charged for pushing fake news?

fucking hell, leftists will just see shit like this and not make the connection that there is serious fucking (((CONTROL))) in a lot of shit they read and a lot of (((EFFORT))) by these same establishments to discredit others

>Sweden the first feminist gubment
they brag about it

Bumping with a slide

Their fucking PM blocked my fb troll after the election! THE PM! LOL

>gunna shit in a jar, and send him for christmass
>tell it is a nigger shit, write it's from some weird poo tribe
>if you don't eat your present you are a racist!

BAMP

Most of the CIA are bad.
Your government are the enemy.
Wake up.

Sup Forums is always right.

Kek

Go away CIA, you are outdated

The sad shit is that they won't let him go likely still, hope he can get a safe passage to
youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo

DEATH TO SWEDEN!

they admited it cause he is dead probably, they wouldn't do it if he was still alive

inb4, it gets shut down for being a FAKE NEWS SITE

Sup Forums will be right up until this earth's final moments

and right before everything disappears forever, when everyone else is crying and confused, we'll chuckle and know that even though it's all over for us, we saw it coming

Do you not think it's suspicious that Julian has not provided any reputable indisputable proof of life?

He keeps fucking retweeting 15% off at the wiki shop though. Better get some revenue in than prove he is still legit.

This!
Here anyways

archive.is/zXzAW

>member when that Toddandclare scandal was shot down before it gained traction by the same people and style of investigation currently unraveling Pizzagate.

Oh yeah I member

Voices can be completely synthesized now, manipulated video is pretty good too but it's still not quite there yet as the mouth still looks obviously computer manipulated, but again, audio.. can't be trusted anymore.

British government just activated the TrollTrace program, so they can manipulate information on internet even more and accuse anybody of rape that goes against pedophile rings of governments.

Daily Reminder that the "rape" was "not wearing a condom".

>mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article110904727.html

wow, that's a really big wall-o-text. Fuck that, he's pretty much dead right?

This!
Welcome to Sweden!
>also if you're condom cracks or fall of during sex it's rape

But a disabled old woman in a wheelchair being actually raped by several inbreed babybenis mudshits, that's not rape.

SWEDEN
>Pic is their Minister of Culture
I'm not kidding you

why is Sup Forums always right

fuck off

Because this is the last place where free speech is allowed.

>4x4 laffs
>no chris evans

this is for real?

what