Angela Merkel calls for burqa ban

what is going on????

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-burqa-burka-ban-veils-angela-merkel-cdu-muslims-speech-refugee-crisis-elections-term-vote-a7458536.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrPoJLozOa8
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-burqa-burka-ban-veils-angela-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shilling for votes so she doesn't get fucking rekt.

she is playing the Hegelian dialectic

Thesis
I) Invite Muslims

Antithesis
II) Ban burqa. Let them embrace secular values

Synthesis
III) Create a new form of muslim that mixed with german degeneracy

That looks pretty fine actually. She gets to save the Muslim refugees that would otherwise die AND preserve German culture.

I wouldn't even dare try to integrate a large amount of Muslims in my country all at once, the West has a Judaic-Christian legacy after all, but at least she is trying

Shameless lying populist whore.

>preserve German culture.
>by promoting degeneracy AND mixing with arab secularism

Your logic is not working. Arab secularism is nothing more than pseudo-progressive "muslims for peace" that support behind the table violent movements.

>what is going on????

Elections.

(((Integration)))

You mean mass race mixing?

it's worse than that. That brazilian idiot don't know what he is talking about

It's about destroying and replacing germans, not race mixing them.

"The world german won't exist after 2030"
-- Angela Merkel

I believe its called damage control

this. very few even wear the burqa

She wants to remain in power so now she is putting on a act.

>what is going on????
upcoming elections you fuckturd

this, but nobody believes her anymore

You mean white genocide?

She's doing the ol' bait and switch.
Just like Drumpf.

Are you saying she will become the president of United States??

She's bullshitting, resorting to populism at the last minute to scrape votes of the floor.

Are you new to Merkel?

She did the exact same thing the previous elections. Tell people what they want to hear and then do something completely different afterward.

It's sad that Germans are clinically retarded and are going to fall for it once again.

No, to be reelected as chancellor of Germany again you fucking Caos e Regressão monkey.

Scum stupid traitor thinks she can fool anyone to keep being elected to fulfill the globalist agenda.

she's started to feel the noose

>I will ban the Burka, that will get the islamophobes on my side again!

Nobody fears Muslims because of their fashion sense, you absolute fucking woman.

weak at home and abroad, flip-flopper, crumbling CDU vote, can depend on majority to vote her but not CDU. she not run and helped CDU by forcing them to do better, instead is 4th run is another vanity project like the rapefugees.

PSA

DONT BELIEVE THE KEKSERVATIVES

NEVER TRUST THE KEKSERVATIVES AGAIN

PSA

Cheap attempt on getting people behind her back again

>only banning burkas
>like 20 arab women in Germany who actually wear those full veils

>not banning all turbans

Alex Jones never fucking read Hegel. Of he did I'd like to read his commentary. That conspiracy theory about Hegelianism and the NWO is more hardcore on the Fukuyama thesis than Fukuyama or the neocons ever were.

>germs will fall for it

>is chancellor of entire Germany
>"Wherever legally possible"
Already losing cities to Sharia patrols. It's just empty rhetoric for normies to vote her and her party in office for the third and final time to capsize Germany

>third

fourth

>Falling for the election jew

I all of a sudden like Merkel

Kek

Kek help us, those Germans sure are masochistic.

Rate.

The sad thing is that she destroyed every other candidate in her party and positioned herself as the only conservative electable leader in all of Germany.

And the ones that do are the wahabies so it would be even harder to identify them

She might destroy the EU. Are we sure she is not one of us? Only possible explanation is that she is a double agent to destroy the EU and make a right wing reaction all around Europe.

yeahh most of the refugees are women...

Well she's failing because Austria did not elect their right wing leader.

>burqa
>burga
>burger
>burger ban

>flip flopper
>weak
>ineffective ruler
>damaging to national culture
There's a reason Hillary said she admired Merkel most as a leader.

Not even Merkel likes Muslims. She just wants to import slaves to lower the wages of native Germans.

Too little, too late.

Exactly.

Too bad. Would have been a big win.

She is doing a Sarkozy

youtube.com/watch?v=VrPoJLozOa8

Alright Sup Forums, Merkel and her globalists are trying to fool the Europeans because they're worried about Le Pen and the Five Star movement in Italy. It's actually pretty funny to see them so worried. The legacy media is helping them. That's about all, peace out.

Why the fuck did she do a complete 180°? And why is it allowed?

>Angela Merkel calls for burqa ban
>what is going on????

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-burqa-burka-ban-veils-angela-
>merkel-cdu-muslims-speech-refugee-crisis-elections-term-vote-a7458536.html

If a giant crowd yells at her she just makes a 180° turn and starts to yell as well, and when everyone is calm she just returns to the old course.

That's what she is doing allways since she was elected.

They're more brainwashed than us. Forced to teach all their kids from inception that Germany is evil, that they are spawn of evil, that because of WW2 they deserve punishment. It's absolutely sickening indoctrination that's been going on for decades, don't blame them for the work of the jew.

Trying to salvage her political career at any cost. You are complete retard if you fall for this.

Kek

>what is going on????

The Cunt is hoping that pointless dogwhistles about policies she has no intention of ever implementing will help Germans forget the fact that she's imported millions of hostile invaders.

>"Yeah I've imported millions of Muslim scum...but vote for me cos I'll maybe ban the burqa."

>Well she's failing because Austria did not elect their right wing leader.

The fool threw the election away by deciding to fucking shill for the EU and backtrack on his earlier policy of having a referendum on it.

Being pro-EU is what lost him the election.

The problem is when she gets elected she will say its not legal to ban it anywhere.

Kick her out Germany. Take a turn to the right.

Merkel going racist. And islamophobic.

Yuk.

>what is going on????

Also elections in a few months.

Stupid cunt sees the writing on the wall and knows that populism and nationalism are winning the day all over the world. She's hopping on the bandwagon as best a person who has hopelessly fucked her country with brown people can. Kind of like that guy who's going to beat LePen by saying a bunch of populist stuff, even though his record shows he's pretty much just a shitlib with no intention of leaving the EU.

So much this.
Almost all headlines regarding CDU in the last days were copied policies of the AfD.
And it works. It fucking works.

Muslims have been not integrating for a long time now user.

No its not as simple as that. In reality she wants cheap labor and the consequences is an afterthought.

I'm confused as to how this proposal actually solves anything.. are these burqas known to incite violence? Is there even anywhere in Germany where banning headwear is even "legally possible" as the whore of Babylon claims? If a bunch of refugees from New York moved to Boston and started raping and murdering everything what would banning their Yankee caps solve? None of this makes sense. Maybe you krauts can arrest her on the basis of hate speech and be done with this nonsense.

this desu

1. Next year is an important election year.
2. There should be no need to ban that shit. Muslims shouldn't be in Germany/Europe in the first place.

post angela merkel hand memes. I like them.

Can any Fritz tell us what's the posture of the people? I don't need a news article, I want to know your opinion and especially the one of the people around you.

Are you ok with this shit?

Kek. Seems similarly phony.