ISIS manages to detonate a 12kt nuclear bomb stolen from the Pakistani arsenal in Paris

ISIS manages to detonate a 12kt nuclear bomb stolen from the Pakistani arsenal in Paris.

What are the political repercussions of this?
What would happen?

Alternative scenario:
Saudi-funded, Pakistani-built nuclear weapon ends up in ISIS hands who in turn gives it to Chechen terrorists who blow up Volgograd.

What happens next?

Trump and Putin destroy the Middle East once and for all

> Germany apologizes, says they will double refugee capacity
> France denounces US
> Canada announces that if they retaliate, they win
> The Wall gets 10 feet higher

>What would happen?
>transparent facebook flags
>jes suis charlie
>marches for tolerance
>refugees welcome
>I ride with her
that sort of stuff. All in all the explosion would be the fault of rising nationalism that makes muslims feel frightened.

They would never do that.
They would kill more muslims than ethnic french people.

oh kek, please let this happen i want to see that shithole gone

lol do you mean Mt
just 12kt is nothing

but then again 12mt would be too big
the standard nuke the us uses is 1-2mt

You will see certain European country's (who will not be named) Immediately announce their unconditional surrender to ISIS.

the largest nuke tested by the US was 15mt and it was the size of a small bus

I understand that but it is unlikely isis would procure such a device which was a one off and experimental

yet again
the STANDARD ie most common ie most likely to be stolen
nuclear weapon in the us arsenal is 1-2mt

the only way for ISIS to obtain a nuke is
1. buying a tactical nuke from ex-Soviet countries that somehow got lost during the dissolution of the USSR
2. Pakistan/Saudi Arabia
3. building one using fissile material bought from Pakistan/Saudi Arabia

Colonization of the middle east.

The western world would deem the goverment of the countries implied, unable to control their population and / or themselves.

They would blow every last fucker to kingdom come, and maybe finally implement a democracy and goverment that works.

It would be an act of war, that the whole world would frown upon, and probably join in fight against.

Plus we would likely ship a lot of immigrants away from our country, considering they are citizens of the states we are at war with.

Paris records a couple million wins

>detonates in Russia

The Middle East is turned into a giant sheet of glass

>Pakistani arsenal in Paris
I didn't know France was so cucked

Pairs gets nuked? Liberals will be falling over themselves saying how it was oppressive whites that did this and france will surrender, along with greece and more than likely sweden and germany.

russia gets nuked?
Putin turns most of the middle east into glass

Kebab is removed.

The Russian reaction to Volgograd would be epic, but I think a lot of people underestimate a French reaction to Paris.

The entire planet rushes to burn Syria into the ground, the middle east ends up under complete control of the NATO.

this would be the radius for the explosion and radation for a 12kt device aprox 75k fatalities

I understand this hence why i just used the standard us arsenal as a rought estimate.
considering the hiroshima bomb was 15kt any tactical nuke they would get would at least be more than that

>hippy dippy response
>attack on Russia

Pick one

>scenario 1
Islam is a religion of peace
not all Muslims possess nuclear weapons
this just shows we need more muslims
more migrants
in fact lets make it legal for our new friends to just cook and eat us

>scenario 2
Russia put under harsh economic sanctions for the first mass deployment of nuclear weapons during peace time
economic aid to the middle east skyrockets to unprecedented levels to deal with all the radiation poisoning
Islam is not the 5th largest religion on earth behind Hinduism, Taoism, and Buddhism

The USSR lost I think 40 nukes during the collapse as the soviet army scrambled to being all nuclear weapons into the Russian SSR so they wouldn't fall into the hands of the republics. While Russia has been trying to locate them they have so far been unsuccessful

>Islam is not the 5th largest religion
=>
Islam is now the 5th largest religion

the mushroom in the right pic is a composite, we clearly see the shadow that the top layer cast onto the background photograph. It is and old-school photoshop and the reason is because nukes are nothing but a meme. Your scenario won't happen.

The only system capable of ruling over goatfuckers is total dictatorship

I think a low yield dirty bomb would be optimal for a terrorist attack. A large chunk of Paris gets literally btfo and the rest stands as an irradiated testament to whatever fucking nutjob ideology that pulled the trigger.

France retaliates by Launching nuclear attack on the one nation who has been arming and financing IS.

(and it aint Saudi)

I don't think it was the bombshells that Hans was afraid in that pic

I think he saw modern day

Not all muslims

Alot of keks on pol happens

I would actually cry: Paris is fucking amazing and is pretty much the cultural capital of the western world imho. Plz no bully.

12kt is an atomic fission weapon,fuck that's what you use as a catalyst detonator for a hydrogen bomb

This. Even by mid 20th century standards, this is terrible.

That's a lot of friendly fire.

never change leafs

Well for starters there'd be a booming new economy based on newly discovered sources of fried frog legs.

The most realistic scenario, is that we invade whatever country the nuclear weapon came from because they obviously can't secure them. We then also go total war on the organization that did the attack. Would make 9/11's reaction look like a little league baseball game. Beside Sup Forums's sense of humor, most people would want War, even the most of the hippies.

French fag here:
>Mfw born and raised in Paris
>Mfw my parent's house is less than a kilometer away from the thermal radiation radius
>Mfw now they live in their second house in the country side
>Mfw bitch ass ex-girlfriend lives right inside the radiation radius
>Mfw she used to say that my right-wing views were cancerous
>Mfw she literally dies within days of sandnigger-induced cancer

If you see this, get fucked C. you cunt

Also I think we'd go full apeshit. Should this happen between now and May 2017 we'd try to elect somebody even more hardcore than Marine Le Pen.

Seriously we'd all remember that we have the world's 5th best army as well as a permanent seat at the UN council and finally a couple nukes that are really taking too much dust.

>Tfw after a thousand years France leads the crusade back on

Scenario 1: the weapon was manufactured by ISIL with Saudi help.

Scenario 2: the weapon was an ex-Kazakh nuke lost in 1991 and sold on the black market.

Scenario 3: the weapon was sold to ISIL by Pakistan.

>They would kill more muslims than ethnic french people.
True, but for ISIS, random muslims are haram because not following the sharia.

You make some good picket knives

You're not very smart, are you.

why care ?
we can literally deactivate the atoms

#JeSuisParis
#PasDamalgame
#ReligionDeLaPaix
#RejetezLintolérance

We need to think about those poor frightened muslims that have to live with racists blaming them for the attack. Islam and muslims have nothing to do with the attack, terrorists aren't muslims, they're are russians and chinese agents and we need to all grab a rifle and sacrifice our life to kill humans and let subhumans take over our land without resistance and i can't do that Sup Forums when will it stop. That peace, that status quo. When are we going to slaughter all these subhumans Sup Forums ? When ? When ? When ?

>What are the political repercussions of this?
Open borders, 1 billion euros to fund a EU project against islamophobia and blame put on Front nationale
>What would happen?
Flag filters and a manifestation for diversity.

Paris becomes visitable again

thanks, your obesity is world class as well

We would have infographics of how many muslims died in the blast proving that terrorism=/=islam

nukes aren't real

Stupid cosplaying gook.

12kt is normal sized for a portable nuke. Huge experimental nukes in the Mt range won't fall into enemy hands.

12kt in a major city center would be devastating

oh what a happening that'd be.

Regressive left claims its ok because brown people havent had a chance to engage in nuclear war yet.

It would be the biggest happening since the end of WWII.

besides the technical aspects of detonating a nuke in paris
why would isis do this
their bosses are not stupid enough to do it
their soldiers are too stupid to pull this off

Millions die and French politicians increase the number of "refugees" to fill the gap in the population.

France becomes a caliphate within 5 years.

amirite?

Someone has to eat the world's food

>12kt in a major city center would be devastating

it would, although the device exploding at ground level would be far from optimal.

a few 10000 deaths would be all i guess even if they managa to get it on the roof of a high building

Joke or not, this is factually true.

>came here to get actual answers
>get shitposts instead
I knew I should've posted this on /k/

Full on door-to-door racewar shooting them in their homes.

Pretty much this.

I'm just happy Pakistanis are dead.

Agreed, why would they detonate a nuke on their home turf? They all ready conquered Paris anyway.

You'll still be shitting in the street, who cares about your little neighbor paki-indi fight, you're not civilized.

France turn Syria into glass
Russia turns France to glass
America turns Russia to glass
China turns America to glass

uK and best Korea are the new superpowers

cologne.

screencap this

>They all ready conquered Paris anyway.
Don't be so harsh.

Only the north of Paris, a third of the suburbs, half the metro stations and two train stations.

They might do it against "the great satan" where they have fewer invaders and a president who is wise to their games.

Tu parles français au moins, feuille à grande gueule? Prouve-le j'suis sur que même par écrit on entendra ton accent de québécois retardé?

BERLIN
E
R
L
I
N

Truly the greatest power on earth.

Didn't Nostradamus predict a nuke being detonated by Islamist in Lyons, France? Seems like everyone in this timeline knows France is going to get nuked. The funny thing is people will still defend Islam.

Dirty Bombs are utterly useless. Oh wow, you set off a bomb which shoots a chunk of radioactive material around the place. Some radiation is spread. Woop-de-do.

At worst it means a couple of months of decontamination shit.

Dirty Bombs are Weapons of Mass Disruption, not Weapons of Mass Destruction.

En français il y a une espace devant le point d'interrogation, pour ton information.

>What would happen?
#notallmuslims

No more pesky "let's keep the middle east under control war".

Full out warfare against the entire middle east to completely destroy ISIS.
Shitty geopolitics about whom is allowed or not allowed to have military in middle east is set aside for a temporary alliance between allied forces to complete the task.

Êtes-vous en Corée temporairement ou pour devenir citoyen ?
Et comment sont les gens là-bas, meilleurs ou pire que les Chinois ?

>a few 10000 deaths
narrative set
5 days for those in middle east to clear out

This.

I genuinely think most of Europe would sperg out and start attacking Muslims and deporting them en masse. Leftists who played the 'not all' card would get attacked too. One paki shooting up a mall can be looked over by normies. A nuclear strike can't.

>ISIS manages to detonate a 12kt nuclear bomb stolen from the Pakistani arsenal in Paris.

>What would happen?

>Alternative scenario:
>Saudi-funded, Pakistani-built nuclear weapon ends up in ISIS hands who in turn gives it to Chechen terrorists who blow up Volgograd.

>What happens next?

Oh boy, goodbye Khaaba

it would be great because after that the right wings death squads should be release! and kebab will be remove from europe

>Don't be so harsh.
I am just being realistic, they wouldn't nuke Malmö either.
>Only the north of Paris, a third of the suburbs, half the metro stations and two train stations.
And? They are obviously winning the demographic battle against the french so why bother salting the earth? A standard terror attack with AK's and anfo bombs is more likely, specifically targeting christians or places full of degeneracy.

>They might do it against "the great satan" where they have fewer invaders and a president who is wise to their games.
Yep.

Do your research. First off, OP was talking about Paki nukes, and 12kt is about right. Second, we only have one kind of bomb left in the US arsenal that is over 1MT, and that is the B83 at 1.2MT. The W87s on the Minuteman IIIs have mostly been upgraded to 475KT and the W88s on the Trident IIs are 475KT.

Besides, 12KT is a bigger explosion than you can imagine.

remove israel as soon as US stop aid

Considérant qu'il est ici 2h30 du matin et que le soju fait son effet je pense qu'on m'excusera héhé

Je travaille à l'ambassade, j'y suis pour environ encore un an. Aucune envie (ni d'ailleurs de vraie possibilité) d'acquérir la nationalité.
J'ai pas beaucoup croisé de chinois dans ma vie mais le peu que j'ai connu étaient vraiment le fond du panier... Les coréens sont donc un peu mieux, mais pas au niveau des japs

LOOPER
"im learning french, im going france"
guy from future:"no, go china"

Source? Sounds unbelievable you fucking LARPer

Perhaps, but a small 12-15kt fission device dispersing some cobalt 60 or other fun long-lived isotopes would kill 10s to 100s of thousands and contaminate millions potentially with the initial blast, and require years to decades of remediation.

Literally everything Nostradamus said can be linked to political events in the world.

You are beyond autistic. OP was asking "what if," not reporting news.

A strongly worded #NotAllMuslims campaign on twitter

Serious answer here to the Paris scenario.

France would:

1. Round up and deport all Muslim refugees within six months. If the EU tried to say anything, France would unilaterally and legislatively withdraw from the EU.
2. France would reach out to the US and Russia to form an ultraviolent coalition that would wipe ISIS out, occupy the Middle East and occupy Saudi Arabia with an express threat of nuking Mecca.
3. All three would declare that any future nuclear attacks on western nations would be considered a joint attack coordinated by Iran and Saudi Arabia, and would result in a full-scale nuclear retaliation on those countries.

Thing is mate, it's about 1:2 chance you're gonna get cancer anyway. Being contanimated isn't really a major problem. It's a disruptive and moral victory, not a dangerous one.

If they were going to do that shit, they'd just get a sympathetic person to grab them nuke material from Pakistan or India and sue that.

um I think i can imagine it thanks since i was the one who posted this picture showing the results

yeah if they took it from the pakis your right
but if they took an old russian one it could be upwards of 1 mt
i agree though probably not any more and even that much would be rare

>3. All three would declare that any future nuclear attacks on western nations would be considered a joint attack coordinated by Iran and Saudi Arabia, and would result in a full-scale nuclear retaliation on those countries.

Iran and Saudi Arabia fucking hate each other and wouldn't cooperate for shit. Our ally, the Saudis, would most likely have a hand in it though.

Pakistan would be stripped of its nuclear capabilities
Trump would send an all out blitz in to pakistan and syria

Likely glass them

Billions raised for the relief efforts

It wouldn't matter. The point would be to keep the Wahhabists and Shia both under threat.

the standard russian Topol is 800 kt btw thats what im reffering too