youtube.com/watch?v=jYOcg6zjbxk
youtube.com/watch?v=rqWTJzNLBRY
youtube.com/watch?v=VdNBj96ROKE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good

but why tho

from her instagram

can you even imagine the log she pushed out after that?

fucking gave birth to a starvig african man more like

jesus what? is she throwing them up or something? she has to be, right?

I wonder how huge her shit will be

i guess you can fucking see what the fuck seriously why japan. why the poop shit.

because excess consumption will raise the price of food to a point in which niggers can no longer afford it

despite having very fertile lands they lack the capacity to grow food and they kicked all the white farmers out of their lands.

Literally how.

no way

big macs are the best kind of hamburger

ft.com/content/a5199e94-b755-11e6-961e-a1acd97f622d
the man who invented them died last week

this is very very sad

press F to pay respects

How

H o w

I can barely eat one. Jesus Christ.

Thank you for sending my sides into the orbit

youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204
What's worse, she streams almost every day doing this.

Im not going to pretend im not impressed

Sugoi

no way, she eat it by various days, eat all this in few hours will kill her.

How does she not gain weight?

this is making me angry disgusted.

slightly hungry too.

where is the shit from the kfc overload? just a fucking 5 gallon bucket filled with rancid foam? aint no way that shit was solid.

wife-tier

>watching a tiny Asian lady eat enough to make even the fattest of Americlaps squirm in discomfort

Why are Japs so weird.

Sup Forums would eat that

You can't say that you love a woman if you can't even eat her poop etc

Can japs now be referred to as poo on loos?

id rather freeze the poo, sharpen it into a blade, attach it to another of her longer skinnier poos, and then stab the fuck out of some muslim niggers with it.

a poopoo punji pit

or poo chucks.

i want to storm instanbul with a fleet of heavy basilica flinging 40lb poo bolts.

Bulimic.
She will just puke it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfFD1c2H9Ek

MOAR

Asians tongues and intestines are actually different from the other humans, probably a seafood diet in most cultures altered their genetics in some degree as to affect this.

A lot of races actually have little different things about them, but its hard to study with out seeming racist.

Yuka Kinoshita has to be bulimic or some shit. Either that or her heart is somehow fucking tanking with the amount of nasty shit she eats.

Can you be referred to as shart-in-mart?

Wife material, new fetish, etc etc.

Demon-Tier.

Ultimate goodness.

God damn I am horny as fuck now

Wew lad. That really gets my burgers flippin

There was another popular big eater before this girl but I forgot her name. She cried on TV

and doe it explain how she doesnt get fat?
Since no matter what you say, you still have to burn more calories than you intake otherwise you will get fat as a pig.

In the time she eats it all, she already digested half of it anyway man, plus it is impossible to eat this amount of food in one sitting without forcing the first part of the meal from the stomash into intestines, therefore unpukeable.

Also I doubt it because I have similar metabolism. I can eat all people have to offer for me on visits, and then also some other people's food too. :P

Fascinating.

I think that she doesn't absorb most of the calories but she still has to keep her weight in check.
youtube.com/watch?v=jYOcg6zjbxk

Thats one Hugh Mungus shit i tell you that...

Kek wills it

>youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204

youtube.com/watch?v=rqWTJzNLBRY

Fascinating.

HUGH MUNGUS WOT

show me your poo

ITADAKIMASU

holy shit

keep eating then

God nothing gets me harder than cute skinny girls eating pounds of food. Thanks for posting yuka OP

That's all? I had way bigger shits than that when I was a kid.

For the record, yes, I'm fat, but when I was a kid I wasn't.

You guys think she purges or do you think she saves up a deficit for like a month before each of these binges? My guess is vomiting and laxatives.

i still think she pukes it out

>Hairy dude legs

i want to rub it all over my dick

So what's the trick here? Does she vomit it all our afterwards or is this just good video editing? No way she eats that much and isn't getting fat and/or having severe health problems.

Why not shit IN the toilet?

Efficient

Do not open if you have a weak stomach
youtube.com/watch?v=VdNBj96ROKE

Matt Stonie ate 25.
He also ate the Rock's Cheat Day and Michael Phelp's 11K calorie meal in 1 sitting.
Even men are better than being skinny assholes eating fuck tons of food than women.

theres so much broscience in this post I dont even know where to start

There is a guy with hairy legs there though

Maybe she is one hairy Jap

Looks like she just poops the food out untouched.

Gal Sone?

what the hell?

She's Tiny!

Where the fuck does all of it go?

oh man I love bratwurst

link to her instagram

bukakke

Vid of her dropping that?

She pretty much gave birth.

Been wondering how big her shits were ever since I first saw that webm. Glad I got that cleared up
Now I just need a video of her laying that log

Metabolism is a bitch

She's literally that Frenchman who wasn't able to be satiated.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare

I checked her instagram, it's not there. Probably a shoop poop

Its fake you dummies

are you guys stupid?
she eats this in various days and pauses the camera...wears the same clothes and leaves everything as it is untouched.

> love a woman if you can't even eat her poop etc

man, what is it with Germans and their scat?
I'm a Serb and have a German gf.
She once asked me if I could piss on her, I declined because that's fucking disgusting.
She went on and on for moths about this and I agreed that she could piss on ME if she's that into it. She ended up pissing on my cock and sucking it after. Kindy hot because of the taboo aspect but got damn, I don't wanna do this again.

prove you are in aruba

Japan has a more sophisticated culture.
They do things differently.

>JapIDF

well, their parents can just buy it for them. oh wait, they don't work, huh, they just must be lazy.. oh wait, blacks don't even start their own businesses and employ people, oh wait, they can't even start their own business, because they don't even know how to invent fucking paper.

>She once asked me if I could piss on her, I declined because that's fucking disgusting.

Pleb

Sorry user, Sup Forums has a file size limit of 2mb now for whatever reason. No Japaneses toilet hidden cam for you

Check the links posted before going full Varg

Why the FUCK do I have a raging erection right now?