Everybody in the United States hates each other and wants to see each other dead

Everybody in the United States hates each other and wants to see each other dead

Why the fuck is it even a country anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You won't be for long. Can't wait to watch your civil war on livestream.

top kek nordbro

Freedom of speech, justice for criminals

Time for glorious swaziland to take the helm of world superpower

Whitey has been too powerful for too long

Poatoe.

lol good luck with your upcoming swedish refugee problem

They will love under fascism before the civil war. They have enough police and weapons to suppress civilian violence.

Who the fuck says Poe-Taah-Toe, anyway?

Even the West Country calls them 'ta'ers.

Multiculturalist fascism, that'll be a novelty.
>Celebrate diversity or we'll fucking kill you

I don't believe you're black for a minute, bliksem. You Forgot To Capitalize Your Sentences Like This.

When freedom 'extended' to resources, as in, freedom to have the government take away other people's stuff the Country was over.

Eish eye down owe

It is kind of telling that for centuries guys like the Polish and the Irish ended up fucking everywhere in North America AND Europe doing menial labor

But it wasn't until they started paying people to be alive a couple decades ago that shitskins decided they wanted to move in for the first time

Be sure to save the good stuff for liberals getting rekt threads

t. texasfag

Civilians have more guns than police + military combined here.

The hate is the fuel that drives us to continue into the future.

Mfw the entire northeast allies because we all call coca cola ''pop''

Lol, okay retard we're probably gonna have to save Europe again when the migrants start forming armed rebel groups

oh we've been destabilized to the ore

I was watching some old detective neo-noir films from the 40s/50s and it was like a totally different universe. People looked at you suspiciously for having left-wing views, being called a commie or a red was basically a death sentence. Random teenagers on the street would be like "hey, that guy's a red, he's full of baloney, watch out for him" and believing in God was mainstream, accepted, people thought you were weird for not doing so. Or a Red.

What a fucking stark contrast to modern times. Nowadays people openly call themselves commies and left-wing is mainstream, while being a conservative is the same as some kind of boogeyman racist. Fucking hell, what a change in only half a century.

Is this loss?

Post your balkanized united states, post Civil War 2

It always has been; it's just social media making it seem worst.

Anyway, it'll always get a false flag if it's looking too bad.

You are insane, I've spent only 20 days in burgerland and everyone was amazingly well mannered, polite and respectful

Stop being an asshole to people OR get out of your hate bubble OR stop with the fanfic autism

That's what happens when cultural marxist jews manage to take over all media and educational institutions.

Yellow- Midwest alliance
Grey - Confederated southern states
Orange - Texas
Sand - mojave coalition.
Green - Big sky country
Brown - Deseret
Red - Succeeds to Canada
Purple - United Atlantic States
Blue - New England
Pink - Peoples republic of fudge packing.

Country of immigrants. Then again so is Canada.

>the states with the highest nigger population
>calling them confederate

Its not just civilian, the second there is a plausible crack in the downfall of the US be assured that foreign interests will jump in to exacerbate it. Remember that the last civil war they had had major British and French funding both sides

are you with her?

Texas should be given to Mexico, it's already 90% Mexican just give it back to us and save yourselves the bloodshed.

Shadilay

I live in the pink but I would turncoat on these faggots so fast and so would everyone around me(live in the rural areas)

That won't be a problem.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html

>t. kike

And black?

Make Jefferson great again.

by the time sweden were to collapse you would already be so far up shit creek abandoning international law wouldn't matter short of going full on ethnic cleansing
norway might have a few lingering nazis but it doesn't have the balls

>300 million guns
>compared to under 5 million from police
>gov has any chance

hey brother

America is built on top of a Native American burial ground, weird shit happens

>t. doesn't know shit about Norway

Sovereign Russian clay.

this

oops

Sorry, but you won't be able to see a thing. Internet cables will be one of the first things destroyed if there is a major event. Maybe someone will send you a raven though

>he actually thinks rightful midwest clay would go to canada
I'll invade you with my bullet button ar-15 pistol semi auto, wisconsin.

t. doesnt have the balls just because a couple cucks have cuck barrels

>diversity is good

Welcome to a death of a country and a mish mash of cultures that conflict with each other.

Thats why nationalism is this country's only hope.

It's not. The USA today is 100% geography. The closest thing we've got to a national culture are our fast food megacorps.

The USA is composed of hundreds of nations which barely interact.

We the people, can and will unite, in our mutual hate of niggers and mudslimes.

texas and jokelahoma being on the same side in anything,
top pip my dude.

wtf
i want more

Nationalism doesn't mean shit when a nigger wants to kill whitey, the current reality is that this place has too many divisions, patriotism is at a historic low.

SAUCE

Based fuckin Norway

My dad is Norwegian. Why the fuck did I have to be stranded in this liberal cuck wasteland.... FUCK

I personally feel the United States needs to be broke up. Each of us will only tear each other down, we're the two horses running in opposite directions with all of our happiness tied between us.

First post best post

Go away VPN leaf. Your trolling is ineffective here.

That's not true. Some people hate each other here, but mostly it's media distortion designed to divide and conquer the populace.

Most people just want to be left alone in peace, and don't really care what other people are doing as long as it doesn't negatively affect them.

Most people want the same fundamental things out of life -- freedom, the ability to make things happen, genuine connection with other human beings, warmth, appreciation, and love.

Only 3-5/100 of us are sociopaths. That means 97% of us can empathize and understand how hurting or helping someone will affect them.

The only ones we want dead are the ones who keep us from living our dreams and from having a bright future.

It's the misplacement of blame that leads to so much strife and misunderstanding.

No way Canada gets more of the lakes, fuck that shit

Pink would likely just be taken over by whoever's nearby, the people there arent capable of becoming separate.

White americans are my brothers and sisters. Even if they are apart something I hate, I dont hate them.
Unless its evil, like freemasonry or other secret societies

It won't happen. Texas or the south would just re conquer all the territory.

we call them shpuds

>a fucking series of clicks as a language

Tennessee would never consider itself the midwest

I can't wait to kill Donald supporters. Race/civil war can't happen quick enough.

you mean practice shooting for ww3?

>Thinking based people here gets shut down in the same manner like everywhere else.

Lucky kid, those were some nice tits.

Every time I come to this board you guys sound so angry, get a job and some friends sheesh

please ignore larpers, I'm very sorry we wont let him out again.

Most Americans get along, even polar opposites, like a fag and a Christian pastor will work and live togethet without conflict.

Most of the extreme shit you see on here or in youtube videos are a very small minority of shitbag college kids or retarded niggers. The outspoken stay on MSM to spread their hate but keep it in the closet IRL.

Theres less divide than the media would love for you to believe.