monthly reminder that holocaust is the best documented genocide in history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbUs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking jew, always complaining about anti-semitism.

THE SECRET HOLOCAUST
youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8

"You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the 'Russian Revolution.' It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators."

~~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008), Nobel-Prize winning novelist, historian and critic of communist totalitaranism. Read his books "The Gulag Archipelago II", “One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich” and "200 Years Together"

kool bro

Not only that, they have been kicked out of all countries they have been. I wonder why.

>101916796
whites were kicked from almost 2 entire continents

Interesting video for you. Please debunk for me if you can:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

What that even means?

Beats me

Building hospitals, schools, plumbing and modern farms in Africa
Educating India, giving them access to modern technology

Did you know there are more Native Americans alive today than there were when whites first arrivied? The mostly empty continent war ripe for colonization. Native Americans loved getting guns, horses, alcohol, traps...etc. Whereas previously for all of human history they were trapped in a state of miserable horrific poverty, locked in an eternal state of tribal warfare

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbUs

Thanks to whites, world population which had been around 500 million is now cresting towards 8 billion

that whites (people of european descent) were kicked out of almost 2 entire continents

i'm not saying that white colonization was good/bad, i am just stating facts. My personal opinion is that colonization was indeed beneficial for the colonized in several aspects

>white colonization

sorry, meant to only write "colonization"

jew here, I dont buy it..

Africa is one. You only have one.
And it's pretty obvious why, we invaded them. Do things that upset native people. Eventually they will try to kick you out. Same with Jews. They will get kicked of western countries AND Israel at this rate.

He wont address the Jewish question. He's a lefty pussy, the favorite tool of his Jewish masters, he wont bite the hand that feeds.

asia you tard

>Finnish Prime Minister Jukka W. Rangell, who replied that his country had “no Jewish question.”

Excellent demonstration of your cowardice and dishonesty. Point blank denial, stay fucking classy you retard.

so please do show me what is your "jewish question"? What am i denying?

i've never been to europe to see for myself. and now i never want to. thanks islam

Why is that?

>monthly reminder that holocaust is the best documented genocide in history

I dunno, the Irish famine, ugandian Christian genocide, rwanda, serb war crimes for example are fairly well covered.

>asia you tard
What is Russia.

what is the rest of the continent except Russia and a few other countries? I never said that Whites were kicked out of 2 ENTIRE continents

Fuck off with that David Duke quote desu

Their own scripture. What they actually say about themselves, goyim, and our place in the world, particularly when they speak when no goyim are present. Jews have a Jewish supremacist culture and religion.

I don't need to go into any detail about that, I'm sure you've seen stuff like that a million times but your eyes just glaze over when you see it every time because of your brainwashed yid-loving mindset.

>Their own scripture.
have you read it? Can you show me?

> What they actually say about themselves
like?

>Jews have a Jewish supremacist culture and religion.
Do they? Elaborate.

>I don't need to go into any detail about that, I'm sure you've seen stuff like that a million times but your eyes just glaze over when you see it every time because of your brainwashed yid-loving mindset.

see pic related

Almost kicked. What is this almost you speak about? B-b-ut they were ALMOST kicked from all the places they dindn't remained.

Until the natives need medicines, healthcare, extracting resources, or basically anything that is not building a mud hut.

On the other hand Jews are mostly parasites being a net negative on hosting societies.
Europeans were the best thing to ever happen to the societies that received them.

You do realize that jews and christians share the same scripture, right?

Christians believe all the same shit that was written in the torah, except when it was overwritten by the new testament.

>Almost kicked. What is this almost you speak about? B-b-ut they were ALMOST kicked from all the places they dindn't remained.
Whites were not kicked from everyplace. They were not kicked from South Africa, Namibia, Australia, American continent (except Haiti)...

>On the other hand Jews are mostly parasites being a net negative on hosting societies.

Elaborate

what did he mean by this?

>acting dumb
I'm not convinced. You know exactly what I'm talking about, don't bullshit me.

Yeah I get that. So obviously Christians no longer believe they are God's chosen people by virtue of their race while Jews still believe this. Jews still literally believe that the goyim are meant to be slaves for the Jews. The Talmud adds to this core problem even more because it's basically filled with liberal reform teachings while at the same time also being filled hardcore supremacist teachings.

The Talmud lets Jews feel justified in anything they do because they can look there and find approval from at least one rabbi on any issue.

Obama won a nobel prize.

>Elaborate
Mostly because their practice of usury. That's the reason they have been kicked out from everywhere. Just look at today and their role in the lending bubble that created the economic crisis. Not to forget the promotion of politics destined to destroy the cohesion and prosperity of their hosting countries like globalism.

Whats that got to do with David Duke?

Why is this Portuguese guy so obsessed with the holocaust? Are you a jew? Were some of your relatives killed?
This is an unhealthy obsession