vocativ.com/377034/melania-trump-college-degree/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys O'Donnel

At least he's not a nigger.

but Barron is autistic

is son of a prostitute much better?

>Kid likes painting
that's so rare, 100% sign of autism

nah they are just rich, they can pay some beaner to clean it off when hes done or just replace the wall, kid confirmed for Richy Rich

Seriously doubtful of this. The child is only 10 years old and has Trump's superior genes.

ONE OF US

>Kid never smiles
Is this true or are they cherry picking images

more like

Barron confirmed artistic

Melania is pure, Jamal.

Ayyyyy

Why does it say "meme cancer" behind his head?

Why should we care if he's autistic?

Say what you want about the fucking president, but if you are targeting KIDS because of their parents then you are fucking disgusting.

Nice quads
Autism confirmed.

All kids I ever knew painted on walls, including me, even though our parents swear at us for this, lol. Ask your parents, I'm sure they'll tell you you tried to do that at some point too.

Barron sure has autism, but this has nothing to do with that. He still can be normal when he grows up.

Quadaringo. Nice paintingo.

kek

did he piss his pants?

she's a dumb bimbo

>Got a degree in architecture, knows many languages and was already rich before meeting Trump

>le she's a dumb bimbo xdddd

Except there's no proof she has such degree

vocativ.com/377034/melania-trump-college-degree/

Damn
Top keks

Autism isn't genetic.

A plant dying left in a desert with no water wouldn't be any reflection on whatever plants the seedling came from.

Autism is environmental too. There may be some link to vitamin D deficiency in the womb & early years to a lack of proper development in the brain producing normal social & behavioural habits.

Somalian immigrants in the US & even Scandinavia have faced autism epidemics and the common factor has been one thing, the lack of sunlight in their new environment compared to what their skin has evolved for optimal protection & vitamin D creation. It'll probably come out in the next decade as commonly accepted fact, and every kid in the West will be popping vit D pills.

this explains why I had a chalkboard and wasn't allowed around paint.

>NBC Newswas able to track down Blaz Matija Vogelnik, who claimed to be one of Trump’s professors at the University ofLjubljana. He said that she didn’t finish her degree at that school but he thought “her IQ was very high.”

>Also, this: “She was very beautiful girl … I believe that she realized that she could gain more with that, than to have long studies,” Vogelnik said, sending a great message out to young women everywhere that if they are smart and work hard, they can probably get further in life if they give up boring school and pursue a modeling career

You're right, the degree doesn't exist. This is pretty suspicious, but still, she's far from being a dumb bimbo.

Chill out she and Ivanka are the best possible rolemodels for women in Western Civilization (third world battlezones like Columbia are excluded from that) Go to sleep and save that some of that shit tier cocaine you've been strung out on so you don't have to lick Juan's dirty asshole for the only substance that gives your existence validation

Just proves how good of a guy Trump is, EVERY other politician would have used his sons handicap to score points during the election.

>as a father of a... son...please vote for me

But based Trump didn't do that.