ITT: We trigger Canadians

ITT: We trigger Canadians
I'll start

Robin's donuts> timmies

Any donut shop> Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons is shit and it's the only thing that Canadians grasp too to prove that Canada still has culture.

>triggered an american

lmao we like cuba you dope.

>Liking commies
Why am I not surprised

Leaf Genocide Now

I see this thread is going to have the exact opposite goal you wanted.

Anyway, americans are just indoctrinated in propaganda about Cuba. They can't even go there lmao.

>original and threatening
I thought this thread was supposed to trigger me, yet you've posted everything that Canadians like. You should really step your game up.

Canada became this cucked because America has protected them and they haven't had to face any real threats for a long time

>going to a poor shithole
and why would I want to go there in the first place?

>Canadian gold reserves

I really want that leaf meme where it says something along the lines of " muslims will work, indians innovate. And we leafs will sit like leafs"

>Canada’s current holdings would now rank it dead last out of 100 central banks, behind Albania at number 99

top lel

He's right though

>the fact that you can't go to my commie shithole IS A GOOD THING
>people with different opinions are BRAINWASHED

delete that

Quebec

No.

>grasp too to prove that Canada still has culture.
T.Jamal Xing Hernandez

These American demoralization shills are out in full force today.

Canada was been in wars throughout its entire history. We don't need the thoughts of Americans. Worry about yourselves and keep your mutt hands out of our affairs.

whew, I could trigger myself better than you big hosers ever could. No wonder all you can ever do is scream A FUCKING LEAF, cause when you try anything else it falls flat.

Tims is shit.

Natives need to assimilate. Native here, and it's just plain better off reserve.

Trudeau is retarded.

I am a fucking leaf, moron. Tims is just terrible.

many leaf flags may be morons but there are based syrupbros and they will MCGA, just you watch.

>refers to himself as the insulting nickname an internet message board dubbed him with

lmao, holy shit I can't believe you don't just call yourself a canadian

Canada was never great, and as soon as I have the money I'm getting out of here.
Love you guys

Until I finally googled it I thought honour killings just meant killing somebody that dishonours you.

There is no such country as Canada.

>caring this much

biggest bantz in the thread

We survive and thrive in sub-zero temperatures 8 months out of the year........and you think words can trigger us?

Fuck you're dumb.......we know we're tougher than you, unless you're Russian or equal status. Now go eat another double quarter pounder combo, it's got to be about time for your 5th feed today American.....

Pretty much ever Canadian that I've met has been cool (excluding the frogs).

Can you name other notable parts about Canadian culture other than leaves, syrup, and hockey?

In the eyes of the world Canada is nothing but a globalized state at this point.

Meant for (you)

they are boring

Trips of truth.

>we live in a frozen wasteland 8 months out of the year

You really got me there

Saved for my next shit on Canada thread

>the other idiot leaf leaves when BTFO

We won the war of 1812

Especially when you faggots move here after not bathing your entire lives.

Importing Muslims.

Quebec is a shithole either way

did he actually say that?

He also said "if you kill your enemies, they win"

And welcoming Chinese Neo-colonization of Vancouver. They even fly the Chinese flag there now.

All of this is accurate.
Tim's is overpriced garbage, and it's not even Canadian owned.
My native friend says there's a huge problem with a crab mentality in his community.

>I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay...
>I sleep all night and pray all day

>...

>He's a lumberjack and he's okay
> He.... ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!

Free Health Care.
Less Niggers.
Less Religious Nut Jobs.
Total School Shooting (since Inception):16 approx 1 per 10 years
Total Dead: 2 on average, ignoring major outilier less then 1.
Tell me How States Is So great. You Cant even keep your kids save. Wtf kind of society is that.

World Opinion Of States: Uneducated Warmongering Inbreeders.
World Option Canada: Their nice people.

What am I supposed to get triggered at? This shitposting is weak