Do you ever see yourself getting married, Sup Forums?

do you ever see yourself getting married, Sup Forums?

Why or why not?

No. Because I'm a socially awkward autist with no prospects.

this desu

No. I can function socially but I just don't have the urge to be in any kind of committed relationship. And that works out well for me because marriage is a fucking scam, the system is rigged against men and we have everything to lose. I got off easy with this, and I truly feel bad for those of you who genuinely want a wife and family and all that stuff.

basically just waiting for WW3 to break out so we can die with a purpose

I got already married because I'm not a fat autist

Nope. huge waste of money. I find the whole marriage process creepy and ancient. (ie bride wearing white to express her pure virginity). I'm all for cohabitation but looking at divorce rates you're more likely to end up looking like a cuck.

Typical whitey boiii depressed and awkward an shiet. That's why Tyrone gets your women.

Yep, at least I hope. I'm not completely incompetent socially, and I'm not the ugliest person in the world. My thinking is evryone has someone out there.

yes cuz i like babies.

Id love to. Not really into all the wedding dress up shit but if it makes the lady happy then i guess thats alright

Pretty much

I'm already married so I guess so. She's pro gun and voted Trump, so I can see us raising a good family together.

I was married, bitch wanted to take everything, sniffing dogs everywhere, not worth it especially when you have allergy famalam, impregnate and move on.

I'm alpha as fuck and I get as many bitches as I want, I'm just not interested in committing. Not now, not ever.

why men married in the past?

to get access to poon. no marriage=> no poon.

now poon is free, so why should anyone marry? and please go fuck yourself with "bettah 4 muh childrrunz"

He I've already found the girl I want to marry we're planning on moving in together soon shit is cash

I'm only 5'8.5", so I would just get cheated on eventually

Manlet here
explain

>I'm alpha as fuck and I get as many bitches as I want
>He said on an anonymous laotian woodcrafting board

Leafs have really overtaken australians at shitposting. Bravo.

Everything below 6' (~70% of all men) is considered manlet here

No. I know she'd cheat on me, and I don't want her robbing half my stuff.

>I'm alpha as fuck and I get as many bitches as I want, I'm just not interested in committing. Not now, not ever.

What are you a pussy

Nope. Have given up all hope.

Society is just too feminist nowadays.

>get married Sup Forums
It's the only way to make America white again.

I already have two twin brothers from an american infertile couple. Husband is a dear friend but infertile and asked me to father his children (didn't want wife to get preggo from some random guy's spunk frozen in a wank bank and didn't want to adopt).
Mixed feelings desu. My evolutionary purpose has been filled so i can technically do whatever with the rest of my life knowing that my legacy is fine but something is still missing.
Kids both look like me everyday more

How about maning up.

No one asked for your family history
And it's not an excuse not to get married

No and I am not white so I don't have this responsability of restoring the white race, so I can easily enjoy my life as a socially akward autist :^)

I didnt know Chad had an interest in politics...

>giving a shit about Luxembourg
NOT SO FAST TIM

Probably with someone who finds me repulsive but just wants a stable income

Yes. A wife would cheat on me for sure. It would be an inevitability. That's why I don't do committed relationships anymore. I figure you just keep it casual and no one gets attached. Modern women aren't built for relationships. It's sad but you have to adapt to the environment.

Why the fuck would I?
The modern woman won't cook, won't clean, will probably fuck off after 5 years with the money and kids.

I have two kids but I don't see the point in getting married to my partner, just a bit waste of money

bcouse i'm l i t t e r a l y a faggot and plan to kill myself when the subzero temperatures hits. thanks (((global warming))) for prolonging this shit

Am married
Love her and everything, but trust me... Don't do it until you've spent several years (more than 5) with her and you decide you still feel like marriage is for you. Even then you have to be careful because women change after marriage.

Marriage is needlessly difficult and women are always looking for something more out of you. You have to give and give without reciprocation. It's maddening. Women are never satisfied and you can't put them in their place anymore. They want independence but deny it to you. They control sex. They spend money like there's no tomorrow. They bring mountains of emotion into your life for no fucking reason. They want want want and you have to oblige, or you're scum... And she'll tell her friends... So if you ever split all the viable female partners you know have already written you off and you have to start from rock bottom.

Most expensive, temperamental, intermittent fleshlight ever

I have a kid and everything so sure yeah some of it's good... But it's a hell of a ride man...

my dream is to get married and have kids and a house. but i don't think it's going to happen because i'm too fucking ugly and pathetic and opinionated to find a woman.

The only reason I'm going too is because I want kids that I can raise and redpill so that maybe they'll turn out better than I did. This is my main goal in life.

I don't need an excuse not to get married, it's none of your fucking business tbqh

How much did life change after getting a kid?

I'm not a chad I just play one on the weekend when I go out to get my fuck on

Women will conform to the men in their lives. If you're actually confident and firm they'll adopt your opinions over time. By default most women have been programmed by the media to act like stereotypical leftist bleeding heart liberal but if you're in a relationship with a woman you can easily make them change their minds.

Also this. They're needy as fuck so don't marry someone unless you know roughly what to expect. All women are crazy, you just need to find one that you can tolerate and know how to deal with when she gets in that mood. If you can deal with her when she's being crazy the good times make it worth it.

You should just put your wife in her place. You have a right to insist that you get what you want out of marriage and out of a wife, and if she's not interested in meeting those requirements she can go. I mean I guess I understand if you love her but how can you love someone that doesn't love you enough to treat you with more respect than that?

If she genuinely loves you she'd be more than willing to adjust.

No women worth marrying was ever interested in me.

Yes, I've been with my other half for about 8 years now. We've spoken about it and will be having two children when the time is right. Blue eyes, blonde hair and politically right wing. Couldn't ask for more.

You got shafted m8. Enslaved by a roastie.

No, I'm already in a happy relationship with mai waifu. I don't need any 3D pigs in my life.

Of course. and Ill make many white babbies too

ill get married when men and women are equal in the eyes of courts

Only two kids? What are you, leftists?

You all need to sack up and stop being low t buttfucking pussys. Leave your Moms basement, go find yourself a white women an impregnate her. Our race is going to die out because of you faggots

Did you just take a picture of your screen with your phone to post it sideways on Sup Forums? The fuck is wrong with you?

Nope, too ugly to find a girl and I don't want to spread my genes.

minimum 3
unless you're my parents and are insane and have 4

enjoy your fat ugly cow son, you deserve her

That's what's planned mate, twins are common in her family so I wouldn't be surprised if they both come at once.

Life changes once you have a kid for sure. It's great having a kid but stressful at times. They're smarter than you think and if you encourage and challenge their intelligence they turn out better than average kids

Women are a lot of work. They always crave change. Nothing can be the same for very long. New diets, new gadgets, etc.

Thankfully my wife is starting to open up to being a bit more redpilled and we can converse on am intellectual level, and she's good for a lot of other things. It's still a grind some days especially when modern social habits and ideas get into her head. I can put her in her place from time to time (never physically because I don't feel like getting arrested) but when you're in it with someone for the long haul you have to learn to pick your battles.

It's common these days that sex all but disappears after marriage (and certainly more so after kids). A lot of women cut off and they reaffirm eachother that it's normal to withhold sex. If you didn't experience that in your marriage, bravo... But for the average person that's not how it goes down.

You think four is insane?! You're nuts! Did you know that Hitler used to give medals to women that had more than four children? The highest level medal with the most honor was for women with eight or more.

I'm only 20 and I'm already pregnant with my third. We'll probably have eight or twelve if we're feeling ballsy.

But why such a tiny family?? That's so sad.

Never, but I do want kids.

I would just get a mistress

Mike Tyson the boxer one of the greatest heavyweights of all time is about your height. 5'9" or so. Do you think he lets his woman cheat on him? Would anyone here call Tyson a "Manlet" especially when he was in his prime?

>only 20 and I'm already pregnant with my third

if they're all with the same husband, you are Goddess tier. Well done, good and faithful servant.
t. Dad of 4 (same wife, who is still my wife)

post a picture of yourself

42yrs old and millionaire. No.

Women aren't one person, there are different types of women even if the scale of differences is smaller than it is with men.

How long have you had children for?

Being a conservative in a feminist society is nearly impossible.

The last and only pussy you have ever seen was your Moms when you were coming out of it at birth.

They are, I got lucky and met my soul mate at fifteen.

I see marriage as binding. I'm a man of my word and honor my promises to the death.
Believe me, I'd love to be able to get my rocks off with a helping hand more often, but there's no chance in hell I would rip up my loyalty to my marriage. Coming from a broken home where both my parents had others behind the scenes I can say with experience that it fucks up a marriage and worse, the kids.
Not worth it to me

I almost see myself getting a gf.

It makes me sad that you're answer isn't just "I love my wife and would never be interested in another woman".

T-this...

>I'm only 20 and I'm already pregnant with my third. We'll probably have eight or twelve if we're feeling ballsy.
Aren't that a little too many for a single trailer?

My daughter is 3
I realize not all women are the same, but I've been around the block and saw how women can be having a mom, stepmother, grandmothers, aunts, and 3 sisters. Most women have many of the traits I've described. If you manage to find something different that's Fucking awesome and you should honor and appreciate what you have

No.

I don't trust people and I especially don't trust women.

I'm also quite fine with being alone.

I've been married twice. If (and that's a big if) I get married a 3rd time, I'm checking to make sure she has an intact hymen. But I'm 40, and I pull a disability check, so I'm low value and probably won't get married again.

Never. Modern women are all degenerates.

This applies to me as well.

I do love my wife.
I think it's unrealistic to expect to not be attracted to other people.
I would never leave my wife for another woman and would never cheat on her.
That doesn't take away from the fact that marriage can be very challenging.

Yes to my hot 3d gf. she will be my hot 3d waifu. I will do my duty and secure a future for white children

You're not wrong, but his answer is a male answer.

His stated aversion to cheating is based not on emotional love, but on moral commitment to upright living.

The biological drive for men is to bang everything and everyone. And the social pressure to do just that is incredibly high.

The men who remain faithful have some combination of lack of opportunity and impeccable moral willpower.

Yep, married with 5 kids.

My wife's not European white though, as she's of Levant-Mexican background. Kids still look anglo.

You are essentially my parents and people say I am not white.

Probably someday. Years later we'll have some kids who'll hate us when we divorce and I'll kill myself.

Yes. The issue is finding a proper conservative woman in this country filled with cucks and feminazis.

Go travel Eastern Europe. Lots of women there love midlle aged men.

That feel...I know it

why not?asian waifus for everyone

Well I'd still offer the same advice of demanding a bit more out of your wife.

It must be nerve wracking raising a daughter! My son is also 3. Very fun times.

Hopefully the sex stuff gets better. Maybe she feels insecure about her body or something.

Maybe one day, but I'm not ready for the ride. All the nice qt girls I've met and dated always ended up being crazy, whores, manipulative, or always ended up breaking my heart. lmao fuck this

I think conservative is the wrong word. Well behaved. Well spoken and we'll mannered is the most important thing. I see too many women who behave like men, or worse manlier than some other men.

Good. No fewer than four, buddy. I am shooting for five personally but we'll see if my wife agrees (if not its rape)

Can't afford international travel. If I marry again, it will probably be with slovenly fat undesirable woman - fucking gross, since I like them anorexic.

Is it too late to make kids at your late 20s?

I want to get married because I'd like to have children and a nice wife.

This. Marriage was about leveraging access to pussy to encourage men to participate in society. Now you can get pussy outside of marriage, and marriage is a deathtrap.

Well I understand that, I guess. I authentically don't feel attracted to anyone other than my husband and he promises me the same although I know that sounds like a lie to plenty of people. I just think your answer makes it sound like you'd love to cheat if it wouldn't ruin your marriage rather than that you don't even want to cheat because you cherish your marriage. Pretty similar but kinda different...

Not all men feel that way.

me.