To all Japanese /pol friends!

To all Japanese /pol friends!
Lets talk about our friendship. And the similarities/differences between our great countries!

Axis only btw, allie-kids wouldn't understand.

Up for round 3 already fritz?

but I know you hate us

>be in Germany for travel
>some German kids see me and my gf on the street
>'YOOOOO xxxxxxxx(I didn't know what they are saying)'
>'CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG'

it was sad

Feelsbadman

Sorry for Pearl Harbor. If America hadn't interfered, maybe you guys would have had a slightly better chance.

Hipster should have listened to Manstein.

>inb4 hurr durr burger flag

t.Hawaiian Jap

Hopefully under the guide of Emperor Cheetohito we can reconquista the fuck out of Eurabia.

Nooooooooo don't think that of us! I'm living in Düsseldorf (around 11.000 Japanese people live here) and all German residents have the greatest respect. The Real Japanese food is so great and its just awesome.

>I'm living in Düsseldorf (around 11.000 Japanese people live here)

What japanese companies are there? or they are just studying german as germaboos they are?

third time's the charm, so bring it on cowboy

The biggest entertainment hall for example is owned by Mitsubishi :) (Mitsubishi Electric Hall)

did you commit sudoku fampai?

thanks but I don't care if you guys hate us desu
Germany is always our senpai

They just confused you for the shitty chinese tourists

You are fucking retardet dude kys

Ching Chong Chang is for Chinese.

Yes 100% these children confused you with these masses of Chinese plebs. And I think we all agree on that Japan is our greatest Friend in the World.

kek

I studied for several years in Japan. Next to Australians, Germans were the biggest embarrassments for white people in Japan. They were all
>Unapologetically weebish
>incapable of speaking Japanese
>constantly spouting off reddit maymays and showing people 9gag on their phone
This happened so many times that it was most definitely suggestive of a trend. Ausfags were even worse though. Any Aussie who travels to Japan is a piece of shit.

Nooooooo
Anything politics related when touched by Germans goes to shit
It's like that kid with well intentions in school who will somehow cause an explosion injuring himself and his friends, while trying to make a good teacher's day card
A freaking Japan-Saudi alliance (goes nowhere) will have better outcomes over a Japan-kraut alliance

>Hong Kong
>At least the ppl of Germany and Japan are able to say what they want :) and get not imprisoned by some super rich pseudo communist oligarchs :^)

>german kids

yeah right

>Germany
>our friend

excuse me, our true friend is United states of America.

Not Germany desu

>be American
>Weebs own' country

>excuse me, our true friend is United states of America.

-> American Guy with a Japanese Proxy

hello, whats up?

Those guys are obviously involved with kendo which is why they are wearing hakata. It's arguably one of the more redpilled and less weebish aspects of Japanese culture to get involved in.
Now go on claus, I'm sure you have some epic rage face comic about soccer you want to share with us all.

>Any Aussie who travels to Japan is a piece of shit.
All Aussie I've met are basically nice guys but they can't handle booze.

still british level of free speech and and internet
(scratch that, better than brits, still using their 97 laws while they went full china recently)

but yeah, 31 years left

AMERICA SHOULD BE NUKED

oh come on.

No one cares Germany desu except creepy nerds

Normal Japanese citzen like america and american culture.

I don't know German culture at all. I don't know a German singer. But everyone knows Justin biber and Aliana grande in here.

This is the difference

>but they can't handle booze.
Mostly what I was referring to. If you go into any izakaya in Tokyo you'll se at least one group of Aussies pissed out of their minds screaming and vomiting everywhere. Then they go to Womb or Ageha and try to poorly grind on Japanese women completely unaware that everyone is shit talking and laughing at them.

Germany is our "uber alies."

Fuck off weebo nigger.

>weebo
Nice try reddit. If you want to appropriate our epic maymays make sure you research the correct spelling.

Goddamn it that was such a shitty pun I should commit sudoku with a lead pencil.

How to change flag from burger to sushi? American Jap here.

>I don't know a German singer
kys

Ciao amico, come sta?

You lower the IQ of the whole western Hemisphere

I've been here since 2011 you 55% white nigger lover. You're a cuck if you went to Japan to study Japanese, and couldn't figure out how to stay there.

What german kids? The ones right next to the mexican intelectuals?

Stating that you disagree with the migration crises will get you fired and ruins your reputation while questioning any world war related 'fact' will get you to court.
I rather have the chinese government than ours desu

pls nuke America senpai kawaii desu ~~(^- ^)

>2011
>a long time
minimum kek.
Also it's insanely easy to stay in Japan. I came back to America in order to graduate. After graduation it'll be easy for me to get a work visa since I have N1 certification and a BSBA. Failing that, I also have a Japanese gf whom I could marry and have file a fiance visa for me.
What is your plan of action to get to Japan so you can go into a HUB and show Gaijin hunters polandball maymays on your smartphone as they laugh at you behind your back?

>not knowing when Sup Forums started
>pretends to be an oldfag

kys nigger.

But, also, good luck.

was october on japan travel, fucking bro tier, most of the elder guys at least had one or two german sentences

Weeabo originated on Sup Forums not Sup Forums krautfriend.
Also thank you.

Shit, I meant Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Everything fine, thanks. Hope you'll have a nice day.

>American singers
>Justin Bieber

kek

The nips love Justin Bieber, One Direction and Taylor Swift. If you find a random nip high schooler and ask them their favorite bands 99% of them will list these 3 + back number and some Idol shit. They also assume Bieber is American because in the average nip highschooler mind white=American

END IT JUST END IT

POINT THE NUKES TOWARDS WASHINGTON

We like how Japanese appreciate silence over noise and respect of personal space. I'm not sure if it goes both ways but that's the general attitude towards japanese tourists here in Finland.

[spoiler]it's also funny how they take pictures of literally anything from street signs to buildings[/spoiler]

I'm just going to drop these squirrel pics I had from the time I helped a squirrel recover from almost freezing to death

delete this

>squirrel wakes up
>freaks out
>runs under the fridge and dies there, leaving a smell

>wakes up
>freaks out
>sinks that mouth full of razor sharp needles into your finger
>user freaks out
>impromptu physics experiment involving a high speed squirrel and a wall.

none of that happened tho
squirrel was calm and it loved being comfy as fug

I let it go by mid-day and it was almost reluctant to go

it also now smells like human and will never be accepted again

Who is allie and is she single?

Fuck off Kraut

Abe is at Pearl Harbor as Merkle continues to repress your nazi autism.

May god strengthen the bond between the US and Japan that shared equal loss on the war. Another hundred years of Japan-US relations. Long live.