youtube.com/watch?v=h0MFdiLgfzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I vote for Alexander
I'm with him

>FYROM election general

ftfy

MACEDONIANS! PATRIOTS!

LISTEN UP!

THIS ARE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTIONS IN OUR 25 YEARS EXISTENCE AS AN INDEPENDENT STATE.

25 YEARS LATER, THE MAN PICTURED HERE IS TRYING TO FEDERALIZE THIS COUNTRY AND PRACTICALLY DESTROY IT WITH THAT MOVE GIVING IT TO THE SHQIPTARS.

THIS SUNDAY WE HAVE TO GO OUT AND VOTE #1 FOR VMRO-DPMNE OR OUR FUTURE WILL BE DARK, DARKER THAN EVER BEFORE.

HAPOДOT ЌE ДOJДE ПO CBOETO

psssht kiddo

Bait thread by inttard, sage report

THREADLY REMINDER: Based anti-Islam, anti-Quran and anti-everything that's muslim Sebastian Kurz supports VMRO-DPMNE.

Also based Orban supports VMRO-DPMNE so this election should be clear to you...

I hope all goes well for you guys.

fuck off degenerate sorosoid cuck, the world should know what diseases this country deals with (Zaev. Sekerinska, Frckoski...)

Come home delusional man

ex-yu faggots only come out in balkan shit slinging threads, try to participate in the other threads also.

Na majka ti u picka

youtube.com/watch?v=WnZZARD4WFk

CИTE ЗAEДHO

BMPO!
TИ CИ HAШA CУДБИHA!

youtube.com/watch?v=352pxKXsFPI

kurtonski vmro shill

ubi se sorosoidno-komunjarska svinjo

Vote for the Albania so they don't cause a civil war and riot. Good luck.

NE LAŽEM

Lmao who cares?

fucking shiptar diaspora, kill yourself, we've dealt before with you, will deal again if necessary

kek

lajam we urtumurduk ne lajem

is this version better?

Why are you so mad?

MPTOB ШИПTAP
ДOБAP ШИПTAP

Someone from Greece wishes us well... My country definitely hit the bottom. Thanks anyway bro.
Jokes aside, I don't think we can get any worse, on one side you've got idiots funded by Soros and on the other side you've got tards that are pushing Macedonia in debt even deeper.
Someone, anyone, nuke us please.

>fucking shiptar diaspora, kill yourself, we've dealt before with you, will deal again if necessary

You're just mad because you know this is true, here comes Greater Albania you fuckin fag, savior it.

that's what basically the degenerate gypsy scum and pardoned criminal Zoran Zaev wants us to do. How can one man hate his country so much I don't know. Hope they arrest his ass after the elections

Serbs are in coalition with VMRO

lmao senpai lmao

Шиптap

vote for the guy who will bring this flag back

>here comes Greater Albania
bullseye so it's subhuman inbred diaspora :^)

I can smell you from here you cockroaches

Is he a liberal or something?

A
FUCKING
SPIKEYBALL

Nah, balkanbro, no nukes. I really just wish you manage what we didn't and get a decent government.

Who knows, maybe if all of us in the Balkans manage to climb out of this shithole we've dug for ourselves, we might actually be STRONK AGAUBN

Make Balkans Great and Orthodox again

Also this. If it was blue-yellow, it'd be even cooler, but red works too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_against_Bulgarian_Bandits
>During the World War I the Serbian Army and Chetnik movement were in conflict with the Bulgarian Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization (IMRO) and Army, which occupied most of Serbia and Macedonia. Bands of Chetniks organized the Toplica insurrection, which was quickly crushed by the Bulgarian soldiers and IMRO chetas.

>cъдъcъмъ

Oh God my sides

How the rapefugee crisis going in macedonia is it western european levels or based eastern levels?

>I can smell you from here you cockroaches
I don't know about smell, but you'll see a Greater Albania appear soon with chunks of your country, its inevitable. Maybe if you're lucky some parts go to Bulgaria, I doubt Greece wants any. Good luck in the future partition and erasure of your bullshit country, you retards earned it.

Don't really care about the Orthodox part, as long as we don't turn into Kebabs.

Albanians don't count because they don't give a shit about islam, plus their flag is pretty cool too.

Alright cunts tell me from your perspective what the fuck is going on.

As far as I gather on one side you have a Soros funded cucked opposition that is trying to appeal to minorities in order to win government.

And on the other side you have Grujo WE WUZ

What a shitshow

How the rapefugee crisis going in macedonia lads you guys getting fucked like greece?

edgy quasi-patriots got nothing left to run their ticket on so they chose good ol "he is a traitor" card.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9fDMVVPe7U

Albanians actually give a lot of fuck about Islam, they are cancer because they are funded by turkish/saudis.

>Albanians don't count because they don't give a shit about islam, plus their flag is pretty cool too.
That's right you Skopje scum, the Greeks would side with Albanians in all this. It's going to be hilarious

Macedonia stopped the crisis together with Austria, Hungary etc. That's why Merkel is mad as fuck she isn't getting her refugee rations so DW constantly shits on the macedonian government.

A bit of both in my town. My friends used to sell bicycles to the rapefugees but steal them back during the night while they were sleeping in the sand. I traded a few fake gold coins for some jewelry for which I got many shekels afterwards.

SLOBODA
ILI
S
M
R
T

t. Kosovo diaspora

CTR GO AWAY

have you read his plan for life in Macedonia you degenerate sorosoid cuck?

he literally wants to cantonize Macedonia you piece of dense shit

Do your parents know that you lie on the Internet? Not cool.

Can't really refute that because I'm only speaking based on personal experience; the ones I've met(and they are a sizeable amount) seem to think that Country>Religion, and I like that.

No. If it were up to me I'd force the Balkans into not fighting amongst themselves and focus that precious energy into doing something more productive. Like fighting incoming kebabs.

lol

keep this thread alive (and possibly make another one). Imma go out to get some pussy behind MRT

i want to rape and pillage

>I am preventing the cantonization of my country by posting on a pokemon forum instead of making babies

WOMEN AND CHILDREN EVERYBODY KNOWS IM A MOTHERFUCKING MONSTER!

Do your parents know that you are gay? Yes or no

4 more days sorosid, 4 more

Also i'm speaking from my experience.. Lately they are pushing their agendas on macedonian muslims aka torbeshi

No one fucking cares
/thread

Lmao good on you khan

what? are you autistic?

>Sorosoid

I like that, I'm gonna start using that from now on

Yes please

>Look mom I am shitposting on the interwebs again

I won't indulge you anymore, this thread was barely interesting the previous 5 times.

Just to clarify: I'm not a hippie degenerate who whines about world peace. I just can't see the point of this particular infighting. The Balkans are shit enough as they are.

I see.

we've been using that term here for the past 10 years now for the (((activists))) here

Monster - Kanye West, dope song

Which one will you fuck tonight : Captain Hook, Stevie Wonder, Stephen Hawking or Mrs. Crabtree?

Stephen Hawking

I went to three different sides of Skopje today

Everyone is handing out leaflets and ready to suck your dick for a vote

DEGENERATE SOROSOIDS! KEEP HIS IN YOUR MIND!

AFTER 11TH OF DECEMBER WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN ALL OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS AND PUBLICLY SHAME YOU ON MACEDONIA SQUARE YOU GOD DAMNED TRAITORS

4 more days... tick tock

They are giving money to people to wear their shitty clothes aka promoting islam culture. It's organized system of theirs. They have one man in every mosque who is responsible for that kind of work. They cant be chased down by authorities because of muh oppressing card unless their own people choose to do that because sometimes they do more harm on their own then good.

So, how many times did you get your dick sucked? Any Albanian hotties?

Gruyo has deposited 0.2 denars into your account.

Milcin has donated 0.01 denars into your pocket

i just want serbia as it is now to be transported into the middle of the fucking ocean, to become an island, far away from these faggots that we're surrounded with, faggots that always act like useful idiots to foreign invaders. croatians, bosniaks, macedonians, monteniggers, albanians would have an identity crisis if serbia magically disappeared from it's current location, because, for the first time in their existence, they would be forced to blame themselves for their problems instead of serbia. just fuck off i can't stand any of you.

but Alexander's father BTFO'd your country...

xaxa yeah bro xD

SDSM voters will defend this

>Albanian hotties
They live in albanian neighberhoods we never interact

SDSM on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=RM3ME4owq2Q

Wow, so much easier you make it. Greater Albania here we come, soon, very very soon!

A FUCKING SUN

Calm down shipo

>kesh
>vikend
>feykeri

hahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=h0MFdiLgfzg

ZAEV
A
E
V

Macedonia is turning into a paradise

We must keep our growth high. NO MORE crisis

VMRO

>No. If it were up to me I'd force the Balkans into not fighting amongst themselves and focus that precious energy into doing something more productive. Like fighting incoming kebabs.

I like you man, maybe there is hope for a Balkan union after all.

>M E G A popust

>election
Only real nations have elections OP
Macedonia is more of a joke than "Russian federation"

test

John Stonanoski from Melbourne who are you voting for

Can we vote in Mc Donika?

is anyone else banned. my ip range is banned