Time Gets Slammed For Naming Donald Trump Person of the Year

Leftists are still assblasted, they'll never get over it.

archive.is/4W2pf

> Apparently in order to become Time’s Person of the Year, you have to run a presidential campaign based on fear mongering and white supremacy. Way to go, Time! You’ve really outdone yourself this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TIME/status/806476696257957888
twitter.com/Independent/status/806497779702972416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't Hitler once person of the year?

twitter.com/TIME/status/806476696257957888

She seems fun

> @TIME
> History has a cruel habit of repeating itself!

Ikr, how does it feel to live in a fascist dictatorship ?

Can't they fucking read the "President of the divided state of America"?

No wonder leftists are stupid.

This
They're having a jab at him and the special cupcakes can't read past the word year.

Isnt the POTY award about the most influential person, not the 'best'? I think Bin Laden was on the short list one year.

Pretty good tbqh

>already tired of winning
Donald pls

look how happy he is! how can someone this cute be viewed so evil by the left?

This is not based on a popular online vote anymore, is it? I would like to remind you that moot won this once.

Don't worry were all Hitler here

was it ever entirely based on an online vote? as far as i can tell the online vote is a way to get normies to share it around, thus spreading the link and getting Time some hits.

Idiots getting butthurt about this when literally every (you) was person of the year 2006.

The only man in history to have won the same election 4 times.

Once on election night.
Three times in the recount

You get your ass he's man of the year.

A single tweet smashes Boeing into bitch-mode.

A single phonecall puckers the sphincter of every hawk in China

THE GOD-KING COMETH

PRAISE KEK!

>Yes! Ha. Call a Hanz
Did the parent literally want their child genocided?

Are liberals just gonna be perpetually salty and triggered for the next 4 years?

Didn't we rig the poll?

Like pottery

The alternate cover

The poll was pure clickbait, it's an editorial decision and the president-elect always get named Person of the current Year.

Hillary came in second... Again lol

>"DIVIDED STATES OF AMERICA" in the cover
how do we fix that Sup Forums?

>theroot.com
>/blog
wew What even is this site and why do I care what someone's gay ass blog says?

Yes.

Which is why I'm happy the connection was drawn by time. Most people didn't even read the article on WHY he was named person of the year.

Because it was a Google News feed Top Story and the butthurt was funny.

the article itself is pretty biased too. We cant fix it now. Let them squirm now that they can

Beautiful

TRUMP AND HITLER ARE LITERALLY SITTING IN A CHAIR

By kicking out all illegals, for starters.

It's pretty funny. If you looks at the past winners of person of the year. The US president always wins it the year he won the election. Then ones like Obama, Bush, and Clinton all won it a second time when they were re-elected

The amount of people I've seen today posting 1938 1938 HITLER WON TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

Yeah, I'm not trying to be a dick for you posting it. This thread is way better than like 90% of the catalog. I was just commenting like I was talking to that bitch. Why would I care what her opinion is? Cunt. The butthurt is great, I approve of this thread.

AND YOU HAVE A NICE DAY, FRIEND!

Let's remain that trump just gave more power to zionist and GoldmanSachs than ever in US history.

So will do Lepen in France.

Guess who organised massive migration?

Yeah, you're that cucked.

>Let's talk
Funny how when leftists say this (and they say it a lot) what they really mean is "let me lecture you on my dumb shit and if you disagree or debate me in any way I'll call you some sort of bigot".

Munchkin is ex Goldman Sachs

As a guy who didn't read that shitrag, what was the reason for either of them winning it? I assume being most influential people of that time for both?

Leftists are dumb as fuck, the president-elect always gets a cover.

The two on the left look like a good example of oversensationalized """fake news""" to me.

Yeah and exsionists...
You're cucked.

>that AMERICAN feel

How can other countries ever compete?

>the president of the DIVIDED states of America
(((TIME)))

Oh, go cry to your little skinhead friends and suck their dicks, Ronny.

You are the reason nothin is changing. You have no realistic outlook on politics.

>WEEEHH WEEEH THIS GUY ISN'T OPENLY 14/88 STOP SUPPORTING HIM WEEEH!

Seriously, I hope you get fucking raped to death by a nigger, you narrow-minded, useful idiot, pathetic piece of shit.

Sieg Heil.

Stfu jacob

Why is his so black?

To make sure everyone knew hes part nigger

wtf? didn't we rig the poll so that Assange would win? im confused

Please don't let my dreams just be memes.

fuck, haven't lost the game in a while

It's the same chair...
That has to be intentional.

An obvious choice.

>lets talk
>comments disabled

ur one of the good ones, leaf.

>rebuilding the third temple
Are they trying to trigger Armageddon?

Time Person of the Year:
1938: Hitler
1939: Stalin
1971: Nixon
1979: Ayatollah Khomeini
2007: Putin
2016: Trump

really makes me think

Isn't Time a notoriously left-leaning joint?

Owned by Time Warner Cable which owns CNN

twitter.com/Independent/status/806497779702972416

I will feel good if he goes full hitler on the left and uses those FEMA camps well. But that sadly won't happen

2nd amendment fix is the best.

They're truly grasping at straws. The Media got BTFO so hard with this election, they build up Trump as they do when they want to take someone down and it blew up in their face.

Hillary should have still won it. First woman to run for President of United States is a pretty big deal.

>leaf

Don't joke about that, leaf. A hag with syphilis and kuru is not fit for that title.

everyone learns eventually. are you tired of winning yet?

beautiful

Pic included was made during the primaries.

>Time's 4 stages of grief

talk about EATING SHIT

this outcome could not be any better

Obama was twice, so was stalin

Running for president isn't very interesting when you yourself barely even get out of bed and have your campaign run almost entirely by the media and current politicians, and then you lose. So all that's left is that a woman kinda sorta tried something no other woman has done and failed on an embarrassingly huge scale. If you Think those "accomplishments" qualify someone for person of the year just because she's female, well you my friend are sexist and you're on the wrong side of history.

Uh yeah, which is why President Obama himself said that she was the most qualified person to run for President in history. Face it she has been fighting her whole life to help the under-priviledged people and the country owes her a debt it can never repay.

>vagina is a big deal

>a leaf

>Uh yeah

>President Obama himself

>she was most qualified cuz vagina and nigger

A LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're ok

Not always. Only our important presidents. Eisenhower got snubbed by Queen Bong in 1952. In 1988, Bush Sr. got snubbed by the fucking Earth.

Oh, and Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, and Gerald R. Ford weren't ever person of the year.

It's important to note that Time's "Person of the Year" is not seen as an award or honour of any kind. It marks the person that was most talked about more than anything else. Trump is without doubt deserving of it.

Not just most talked about, but who had the biggest impact on the world.

The vast majority of People of the Year come from America, Germany, Russia, China, Britain, and Iran. That's precisely because these countries are global players that affect everyone.

Republicans are dumb shit eating morons

Plebbitor detected.

Yeah, he said that. When he was running her campaign for her. Like I said current politicians were running her campaign for her, along with celebrities and the main stream meatier. Which makes her less interesting because it disassociates her from the act of being the first woman to run for potus. And it also makes your statement of "fighting for under privileged people" sound drooling in the corner retarded when you admit she had little to nothing to do with her campaign but yet your fee fees tell you she's some unsung heroine of the country who deserves to be honoured and respected. Face it, you're a sexist giving preferential treatment to Hilary Clinton for the sole purpose of her gender. Now bow your head in shame, and don't post again until you're ready to come back and apologize for your bigotry.

Assange never wins under while (((they))) have any power to rig a vote. Trump isn't going anywhere and they know it

>sent from my iPhone

TRUMP IS UNSTUMPABLE

That was the Time100 poll, completely different thing

the time has long been come. God wont allow this much faggotry on a global scale. apocalypse incoming.

Why are liberals so retarded, they didn't even read the "divided states of america" or that it's a hit piece
They're so easy to manipulate, just slap a big title saying what you want them to think and they don't even care about the content

...lel we've been time person of the year too

More people need to do this to liberals.

I think the most funny thing to do is beat them down with their own bullshit moral high ground crap.

BEND THE KNEE

Only 2 of those are bad

>really makes me cherry pick.

IT'S THE SAME CHAIR.

Did he get erected thanks to Sup Forums voting online?

>pic
You can't fool me I know that's just a dusty motherboard

It's hard to tell the material in it but from the design I think Hitler's is red velvet but Trump's is clearly old leather. They're very similar though.