Not having a Slavic girlfriend in 2016

>Traditional
>Thin and pretty
>Hate non-Whites (except East Asians whom Hitler called 'honorary Aryans')
>Believes in husband / wife roles

They basically have all the attributes of Asian women except they dont look like short goblins.

Other urls found in this thread:

rosebrides.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>has no clue how untrustworthy russian women are

How so?

You don't know how perfect Slavic women are

Find one flaw with this girl. One.

How can white boys COMPETE with asian men

>looking for men 18-50
>horses

why gook dick?

I get big nigger dick even thou its gross like fucking an animal.

But why tiny little gook dick?

Why do asian "men" have such tiny dicks?

Why does Asian cuck b8 is so much weaker than other race cuck b8s? Does it resemble Asian man in general?

Because asian men are so feminine beta and timid nobody is threatened by them

Can I go to Ukraine/Russia and get a slav qt girlfriend quickly?

hey senpai at least im trying to boost my pullup reps
they still fucking tho :^)

I think unless you're black
you have no right to talk about dicks sizes

he believes in the big black dick meme in 2016

You convince me. How get?

>rosebrides.com/

are you the autist from r/asianmasculanity ?

So they like ship them in a UPS express box?

>>Hate non-Whites (except East Asians whom Hitler called 'honorary Aryans')
fuck off John Woo

>FINLAND
>WHITE
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH

Gyros what did the Asians do to you to make you this bitter?

>24 Jahre alt
Might as well date grannies if you're so desperate.

I had a russian gf for a month before I had to cut it off. She was way too attached and obviously going to end up going batshit insane and chop my dick off if I had continued messing with her. Super borderline personality disorder. Also she would sweat a little too much for my taste and always smelled vinegary.
Afterwards I fooled with Japanese and korean which I prefer much more.

You both go on a cruise where you "meet" and then returns to your country with you.

>get gopnik slav gf
>wake up one morning
>she's squatting on my car

nothing wrong with her but i just prefer asian.

you can't trust white women anymore. i just want a traditional wife that will take care of my kids and the house, i will provide security and money.

that's all i want in my future but i'm not going to gamble my life away by marrying someone that will leave me when i'm 40 and take my kids and money.

this might sound cruel but asian / slavic / foreign women in general won't leave you as easily because they would have no one to turn to.

Is there a place in the planet that is not infested by streetshitters, chinks or niggers?

Belarus

But i do have a slavic gf, and not only slavic, but Serb too. You wouldnt believe how rare mixed couples are here, because most families are still firmly against Cro-Serb relationships

>all slavs are Russians
You ameridumbs really are dumb. There is 13 slavic nations, and not all of them are like Russians

God i hope they stay that way.

antartica

Nobody cares what Hitler thought. The Eternal Anglo won the war so it's only our opinion that matters. Churchill hated all non-whites

Was married to a Ukrainian for 3 years no, not a mail order bride, came here when she was young. Sure, she was beautiful, made a good home and rocked me in the sack, but was also completely two faced, selfish and had a heart as cold as mother Siberia. Today's Slavic women have the outer positive traits of their mother's and grandmother's, but have picked up the degeneracy of the west. Would not recommend.

>because most families are still firmly against Cro-Serb relationships

Whats worse for most families, Cro-serb or cro-russian?

Fuck off, this resource is limited

lmao might aswell use fucking 2 fingers instead of the dick

Knew a guy in a similar situation and was taking care of her kid. OP is dead wrong.

You need to stand your ground, they are going to chase the white man to the end of the earth ....why the fuck do you care, you are a fucking patty nigger and a shitskinned patty nigger at that.

>Believes in husband/wife roles

lmao

senpai, my skin is probably lighter than yours. why so hostile all of a sudden. :^( don't get triggered on pol

I bet you voted for shillery you cunt faggot

I have a Baltic girlfriend, they are like a higher class of Slav

The only reason it's limited is because the magnitude of men dying of alcohol poisoning is cancelled out by the multitude of whores that travel west in shipping containers.

You need to stay in your native country either way,you slant-eye alien fuck

Fuck off vaginakike. Some of us are trying to become wizards and Shit, you won't fool us, Jew

>the magnitude of men dying of alcohol poisoning is cancelled out by the multitude of whores that travel west in shipping containers.
Dude, that's Moldova.

Cro-Serb by far. Even though Russians are also orthodox so that is looked down upon too, at least we havent been at war with them. Unlike with Serbs, against whom we fought 3 wars in less than 100 years and last one ended merely 20 years ago so many wounds on both sides are still fresh

Basically you are considered traitor of your family, country, nation and religion if you get a Serb girlfriend. But i dont give a shit, i love her, she loves me and thats all that matters. Others can suck dick, it will be a sad day when other people's opinion on whom i should and shouldnt date become relevant

im going back overseas in february. can't wait to parteh over there. Senpai it's ok. I know most of you pol fags have the yellow fever. Enjoy it ;^) In the meantime the minority of us will expand our exquisite taste. If you know what I mean

you know you're just a catholic Serb, right?

>tfw gf is polish
>loves Germany and listens to the daily shoah with me

n-nice

the question is, why are canadian and greek "men" even smaller than asians on average?

We have this discussion on /int

How do i do this, fuck
>
>

Only ever had one gf, a Russian who broke my heart with her devious ways. Been a terminal shitposter with no social life ever since. Never again desu.

Who is the girlfriend here?

you know you're just a orthodox Turk, right?

Filthy disgusting diaspora, ran away from his country and cant even speak mother tongue properly but considers to be competent to talk about origins of nations

Because slavs are subhumans

Slavland is a bit far.

I'm Anglo master race tho. Enjoy your Slav shithole, you bootyblasted Serb

>2016 have yellow fever
>2017 developing slavic fever

What's the term for Slavic Fever?

I've noticed Slavic girls in russia/europoor age poor and quick, becomes depress and wants to escape and becomes gold diggers

Slavic girls in western first world, age gracefully and fully hardworking/traditional when needs are met

>tfw non-slavs are stealing our wymin

That's just stupid

There are a lot of russian americans in my graduate chemistry department

Cutest girls to be honest

Most of them date white and asian american guys

They are the complete antithesis of your common sorority slut american girls

You can already see who's wearing the pants here.

Its not the bitch wearing a tank and holding the cute selfie stick

>trusting vagina jew
>trusting gold-digging vagina jews who travel to other countries to whore themselves
You are fucking retard

Google Elena Kiejliches
tldr
>russian whore marries a literal jewish mafia member in USA
>gets millions, huge mansion, etc
>still not enough, jews her jew husband for even bigger house, jewels, tennis court etc
>cucks him all the time
>meets a nigger literally named messiah justice (can't make this shit up)
>showers him money, jewels, cars taken from her jew husband
>the jew husband found out about it and decided to divorce
>but she killed him first and dumped the body into river with her nigger bf
>still got caught

I mean, it is a story with happy ending. Jewish mafia member got cucked to death, whore got life sentence and nigger got 2 years. But you have to be completely retarded to believe in mail brides/just-looking-for-better-life whores honesty or loyalty

Most white women do not date Asian guys. It's the same for Russian women.

>implying girls here are any different than girls in the west
Maybe, different, but not for the better.
Really, ask me anything, let me shatter some of your dreams.

I don't trust Slavs in general 2bh.

First
>slavshits
>subhumans
>not white, not european

Then all the sudden
>ooga booga where de russian women at?

Typical /pol-int/.
>

until proof is provided, you are diaspora Serb. Because no Anglos care about Balkan blood feuds.

You are also lonely virgin most likely, because if you werent (like i am not, just reminding you) you wouldnt be spouting that stupid shit in slavic girlfriends thread

>croatia
You are the west.

>Traditional
Some, vast majority believe in western standards for women.
>Thin and pretty.
True I guess, but there are ugly ones like everywhere. Most are just average looking.
>Hate non-Whites
Ummm no. They aren't full-blown SJWs like yours are (give them 10 years or so) but they aren't white supremacists.
See my traditional comment.

This is
Too cute for me famm

Reeeee

>. Because no Anglos care about Balkan blood feuds.
This is true.

By existing.

not giving the r/AsianMasculinity poster a (you). Beisdes the point, Slavic women are gargantuan gold diggers who shouldn't be trusted

Yeah, they're pretty. But why race mix. Your children are more likely to have monkey faced than slav one. It's just wasting white gene for self-gratification. It's on the same levelbas killing rhinos for their horn for big dick medicine. Subhuman chink bullshit.

NIPPONS LEAVE OUR WOMEN ALONE, SZABLA IS MUCH BETTER THAN KATANA REEEEEEEEEEEEE

we are still slavic, moj ukrajinski brate

Anyway, like stated earliere in the thread, Croat with Serb gf here. In long term relationship, we have been together for over 5 years. So if anyone wants to ask anything regarding (south) Slav girls, i will do my best to asnwer

educate me about the lady in this pic. thanks

i heard it's cold up there

Also,
>stretched dick is about the same as erect dick
If a doctor tried to stretch my dick to measure it, it would be much shorter than my erect dick, especially if the doctor was a female

Sure, they might look good and have good values but in reality they are genetically predisposed to low intelligence. So if you go on to marry one and procreate with her, you're likely going to have shit-for-brains kids. The only exception to this is perhaps western central slavs (e.g. czech, slovak), who fortunately intermixed with Germanic peoples long ago and lack the large amounts of R1A.

My cousins are half slav (Lithuanian and Russian decent) and they are all losers with low IQs. Every one of them failed college.

My "friend's" girlfriend is a slav (full russian) and her kid is dead stupid. Border line retarded.

Just remember if you procreate with a slav (especially non central ones), odds are you're going to have dumb kids. Not worth it.

You want proof?
That's a good way to get doxxed, m8.
>This is true
You can't deny that Croats are Catholic Serbs, user. They are literally the same people but they're too retarded to notice it

Cringiest shit I've read in years, and trust me, I have seen some real cringey shit.

>they are like a higher class of Slav
You learn something new everyday.
What are the tiers like?

I still don't understand how this could be true.

Prussian

>(Lithuanian and Russian decent) and they are all losers with low IQs
>girlfriend is a slav (full russian) and her kid is dead stupid
>Russian descent
>full Russian
Found your problem

>Implying Russian and Slavic are mutually exclusive entities.

They are one in the same my friend.

Kek Slavs are degenerate whores.

Literally Mailbride tier

op is a faggot, less than 50% sluts here think this way, they suck brwon cock just as your sluts cuz its exotic.

HOW DO WHITE WOMEN EVEN COMPETE

Don't fool yourself my nicca, women are the same everywhere. Sure, they may hide some of their traits and exhibit others depending on the social environment but if you bring Olya to the US she may even outwore your Stacies. After all, the significant part of Russian women already outwhored them anyway.

The real issue with the West is not the women whoreness but the male unability (due to social climate in particular)/unwillingness to set boundaries of what's acceptable for woman.

Stop giving out Slav girl secrets to western and american men you fucking cunt.

>Traditional
lie
>Thin and pretty
Before 30 years. If they don't maintain healthy lifestyle and they usually don't, it all crashes and burns pretty fast.
Lie, they fuck arabs, turks etc, like its nothing.
Lie

What's up with all those clueless americans?

Ukrainian women are literally the same.