Why do americans mention their heritage so often? is it because they are compensating for something?

Why do americans mention their heritage so often? is it because they are compensating for something?

rukymas zjb

Parliaments are shitty cigs. Start smoking Marlboro or sth.

i just think they are aesthetic.
>pole
>likes to smoke marlboro
>wonder why
sveikas drauge purvinas emigrante : - D D

susmirde migrantai

ka jus cia darot, grybai

gee what do you think when our country isnt even 300 years old? No shit everyone is obsessed with their origins when we dont have family on our family farm that goes back to 1066.

well maybe you did, but now you live in oaklahoma and drink listerine.

Why are you posting a picture of cigarettes with lithuanian warning labels?

>Parliaments are shitty cigs.

funpostinam ant Sup Forums

Grįžkit, broliai

ye but fucking hell, you do it so often i started noticing it, kinda like people with small cocks drive hummers to compensate for their tiny weeny¨s

As tai palauksiu kol svedijoj prasides karas

eik nahuj man cia labai gerai
look here

ahh fuck where is that pic from?

its more like people here have no dicks at all, so they brag about their grandpas car that they never drove.

also since we are such a mixing pot there is a lot to talk about. my last name is Norwegian, tho they changed the spelling for great great grandad as he went through immigration.

i have no connection to your country, but a name. the smallest pebble feels large when you have no boulders next to you.

bet vistiek tave myliu, broli.

what the fuck are you going about. and i also notice if you critisize americans, they get all defensive and spergy

answering your question fuckboi.

Scandinavians are an odd, unpredictable people.

Menthol Parlis. True cigs of southern gentlemen

fuck i read what you wrote totally wrong, i thought the first part was targeting me, my b. but ye i understand,but i meant in a way that, i see americans mentioning their heritage on Sup Forums, im not talking about in real life.

lmao even other lithuanians in other countries in this thread understood why i posted that picture. lelmaao

Protip: Americans with 8 native born great-grandparents don't do this, unless it is some badass family story

I am lithuanian.

brove id : - D D D

Yeah all your gandmothers talk about the "Great White Milkman" that made deliveries on your reservation.