I have an urgent message for people of this timeline

I have an urgent message for people of this timeline.

You do not know what it is like in our universe. Hillary was elected and the countries of the world slowly started to imprison and levy privilege taxes upon white people, slowly we were sent to camps and exterminated as punishment for colonialism.
KEK and Pepe posting is punishable by death, and nobody has seen anything of Trump since that fateful election night when the cameras were cut at his concession speech for unknown reasons. There is a statue to MOLOCH on every major building and government institution across the west.
The white race is destroyed, what few pure ones of that still survive are hunted fervently by Black Power Squads and Reparation Reclaiming Foundation.

I'm one of the last whites left, you've got to help us

That's why I came here. Sorry, it had to be this way.

>Black Power Squads
>black people organizing
lost me there

They are whipped into frenzy and hysteria by the shadowy cabal of globalists. They are armed and trained to help make sure that every black man and woman can get rid of their generational trauma for things committed in the past.

I can't talk long, a Sharia Patrol has found the bunker, They're closing on in me as I speak. You've got to let us through to your world.

I'm sorry you have to go back

Thats a big monitor

Please, somebody respond. We need clearance to open up the Dimensional Fissure so we may come through.

We're losing the signal to this timeline, you have to be quick - the Neo-Jihadis have broken into the complex. We have minutes before they reach the command room.

Please you're our only hope, the last hope of the white race.

Please. You've got to help us , WE CAN'T STAY HERE

Why do you look just like Jonathan Frakes?

Fuck off time nigger we're full.
You can crash in the 80's if you want.

nah m8
this is the trump timeline
F U C K
O F F
W E ' R E
F U L L

and check those digits on your way out

This is the only timeline with a bright future for the white man. Please, let us see the halcyon visage that is your society so that we can live in harmony together.

Things are falling apart, the Neo-Jihadis have broken into the inner sanctum, I can hear their battle cries as I type this - they will be in here soon.

You have failed us, Sup Forums. Please, may KEK have mercy upon your eternal souls.

I got you weird time brother
dont worry
connection aquired

Other side of the wall with you. We don't take kindly to foreigners around here.

I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do for you.

Once Trump is inaugurated the temporal instability will collapse and the barriers between the different timelines will reestablish itself.

Come nao. Pizza-exorcism at Comet tonight. All ages

But u cannot talk about pizza club
>first rule of pizza club

Pope says it's a sin to talk about fake news. No pizza talk. Pizza talk is fake news. Fake news is a sin.
>come to the pizza exorcism

fuck off m8, not our timeline not our problem

THE NEO-JIHADI'S ARE HERE AND I CANNOT SEVER THE CONNECTION. PLEASE ABANDON THIS THREAD. PRAY TO KEK I CAN TERMINATE IT BEFORE THEY DISCOVER YOUR TIMELINE AND ATTEMPT TO ENTER YOUR WORLD.

THEY'RE SUICIDE BOMBING THE SECURITY DOORS. I HAVE DOOMED US ALL. FORGIVE ME.

You can chill in Texas
have you ever been to big ben

>Riker posting

Is this a new meme?

>tfw I made this thread about Sup Forums on Sup Forums the day Sup Forumsharbour started
>tfw that is 2 years ago TODAY

I'll save you with my digits, fellow white man

PLEASE REMEMBER US KEK. WE DID EVERYTHING WE CAN. IT WAS NOT ENOUGH.
WHATEVER WE DID WRONG, PLEASE FORGIVE US FOR THESE SI-

Candlejack isn't real you fucking cun

if sequential digits the dimensional rift is sealed.

fuck off timelinefag we're full

Came here to post this. Halp plox.

>tfw changed timelines before this happened

feels good man

Larpers are the worst

Soon we will enter your world and subject your timeline to the divine justice that Allah has meted out against the infidels and white pigs ours.
The portal is open. We will inform the Great Caliph of Eurabistan and Mecha-Soros of what we found here, we will be greatly rewarded.

Mildly entertaining thread/10

Fuck of timespace niggers we're full

>
not when am here allah timeline niggers
t.sandnigger

>tfw you're the only one here from the berenstyne universe

everything's so foreign and weird it's like i'm on drugs all the time. fo def you guys are the funniest timeline though

>Ready photon torpedoes
God speed alternate timeline. God speed.
>Fire

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

>Hillary was elected and the countries of the world slowly started to imprison and levy privilege taxes upon white people, slowly we were sent to camps and exterminated as punishment for colonialism.

lol

Hillary is a corpratist, not some far out there leftie. She and her allies will use identity politics and feminism to futher their goals, but they don't give a SHIT about that. They just do what their corporate pay masters want. Which is de-regulation and low corporate taxes.

> Timeline immigrants
I'm going to build a dimensional wall! And send the universe hopping immigrants back!

fun thread

>Sup Forums is an inter-dimensional gatekeeper

Permission denied.

You have to go back

Ah shit! Ammo prices are high enough already!