Are single mothers really that bad?

are single mothers really that bad?

I've seen the molyneux videos about the topic and he's obviously biased against them

what's Sup Forums opinion towards the single mothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RguOd3VTquM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not optimal. But alot of situations are not optimal when it comes to raising children.

Burn them with fire.

A single mother here and there is harmless, but widespread whoredom cripples societies

White male with a single white mom. My father was a pedophile and overall bad man. My mother and Grandmother at times raised me. I'm honestly glad i wasn't raised by a pedophile

>there is harmless
Proof that single mothers are retards. I have never seen one do a good job with their child.

Statistically in terms of how likely your child is to become a criminal/drug addict/ect it's like being half black.

Definitely yes, if the offspring is a nigglet.

Do not date.

>nigglet
Make that gorillion nigglet monkey baboons spawns.

youtube.com/watch?v=RguOd3VTquM

Molyneux is right when he says that single mothers have a history of making bad decisions.
>Fuck a bad boy/nigger
>Don't use contraception
>Don't get an abortion
>Keep the kid
That's at least four mistakes right there

Society shouldn't subsidize single motherhood. So many bad life outcomes are associated with being raised by a single mother. More than being black, in fact. Although that's because blacks are so disproportionately likely to be raised by single mothers that controlling for single motherhood is basically also controlling for race.

>More than being black, in fact. Although that's because blacks are so disproportionately likely to be raised by single mothers that controlling for single motherhood is basically also controlling for race.
>t. nigger apologist

Go to any council estate here and get your answer.

Harmless in the macro sense of the word. They, of course, are selfish and their spawn will most likely turn out to be shit.

But one bastard idiot here and there doesn't damage society too much once they are locked up. However if society encourages such single mother shit (welfare, etc) it will crumble eventually.

I've never met my father ;_;
Might have something to do with the fact that I like anime.

Irresponsible and it's a shame we condone it as society today

I'm not very socially conservative by any means but the data shows children of single mothers are worse off across the board and this can translate to serious social problems as they grow up

Children are not pets or your little bundles of self-validation, they require a good environment and two active parents, including male influence

Blacks did much better prior to the sixties when
>they didn't have retard nigger names like DeShaun and Taqwanda
>they had relatively intact families

Blacks are more susceptible to modern degeneracy than white people, but they did much better under 1950's social norms than modern nigger norms.

Another thing about it was my father was a nice guy at first but after they were together for awhile he became really bad. Sometimes it's just not easy to choose a partner.

The nanny state, is the main reason of the single mom epidemic.

Removing the subsidies won´t make them stop fucking nigger, but al least they won´t make more of them.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

I like to grab em by the pussy... but i rather hang out with chicks younger than me and no kids... it's way more fun

ikr, why the hell is it that when you give them equality they act like they want more opression, maybe some more jim crow is need.

>Someone needs to pay for ALLL my children
>Someone need to be held accountable

Yeah, maybe you should be held accountable, you stupid ghetto cunt? Maybe don't spread your fucking legs for deadbeats if you can't look after the kids. It's not the state's responsibility to fix your mess.

Like I said, prior to the 1960's blacks were explicitly discriminated against, but they at least wanted to join white society. They were Christian. They had normal names

1950's society was uptight, but held people to standards. 2010s society holds people to no standards. Shoving things up your ass and cutting your dick off are acceptable. People do better when they have a community pushing them to be better. Some people can't handle the community pressure, but they find creative outlets, like the Beatniks and the hippies.

If there are no community standards pushing you to be better, you can browse Sup Forums and smoke weed all day, while masturbating to anime. That reminds me...

Many social ills can be traced back to the breakdown of the family

Funny as Christ-cuck neocons have said for decades the family is really the basis of civilization

I have nothing against single mothers.
Some of my dearest friends are single mothers or children of single mothers.

That said, i think we should rip the still beating heart of all single mothers and their children and make them eat it.

Civilisation started with marriage and the family unit, and civilisations fall when marriage and the family unit break down.
Rome, Etrusque, Byzanthium, Persia... You get the idea.

Now, the fact that most people pertaining to a certain alledged tribe Historically named again and again nation-destroyers want to destroy the marriage is probably a coïncidence.

People haven't changed much, We just stopped allowing pedophiles and wife beating criminals to stay married and go unpunished just because they were white or using the whole "children need a family to grow up in" as an excuse to stay out of jail.

>Meme of degeneracy
Fuck it like you own it; then own it.

True, and I guess now the main community standard for most blacks are to fight, sell drugs, be a baller, or rap and shit. It's pathetic. Mainly I guess it depends on if they have a father figure to punish them.

as someone that was raised by a single mother i think that its a really bad idea. My parents were married but my father died a few months before i was born so im not a product of bad decisions . The main problem is that women fill your head with retarded fantesies and idealism while rejecting reality.
They dont understand how to discipline kids they only understand how to shame or guilt them, a lot of the times publicly .
Also they dont teach their kids practical things
starting from simple things like playing some sports/games or things like swimming are riding a bike all of my friends were taught these things by their fathers
Another issue is they dont understand violence , my mom was super anti violence EVEN in self defense, they think every situation can be handled with words , again stupid idealism
Dont even get me started on what she taught me about women, she raised me to be a white knight that always gets fucked

No bias, Jorge. Unless facts are biased.

Stefan speaks in very broad, aggregate terms because those are the terms you need to regard a large group of people in.

In those terms, it's not wrong to say that single mothers in general, in aggregate, on average, are bad. It's easier than ever to avoid getting pregnant, and they still managed to fuck up. They generally choose the Good Cad over the Good Dad, which is why they end up single.

Sometimes they choose the Good Dad, then leave him and have Big Daddy G take his money and transfer it to her so she can get back on the carousel de la cock and still have his financial support.

Then a few are widows. I feel bad for those women.

>single motherhood is harmless in the macro sense of the word
>go on to describe why macro single motherhood is terribly destructive

I believe you when you say you're a woman.

I would pay these subhumans to get sterilized if I could afford it

Their really needs to be a license to have a kid, that including theirs a mom and a dad and to be married

Single mothers are often that way because they have a history of making poor decisions. A decade or more ago, single mothers were encouraged to stop fucking up. Nowadays, they are pretty much encouraged to keep fucking up. "I'm a strong independent woman who doesn't need no man."
They are their own worst enemies, but they won't acknowledge this.

yeah every time they fuck up now they get more money

The Black community was a test market for the cultural subversion we now see in the West at large. Their families used to be pretty stable and the marriages strong.

Then the women were lead astray. If you want to subvert and destroy a people, begin with women. They are more suggestible than men on average. Where the women go, the men and the children will follow out of necessity. The female has the power in the realm of courtship, mating, and child rearing, because eggs=expensive and sperm=cheap.

Once the women began favoring the loud, violent, criminal cads over the stable dads, the entire culture began degenerating into the materialistic, violent, promiscuous bucket of crabs it is now. Black men compete in a constant battle to see who the most "Alpha" is at the moment in order to appeal to the females in the vicinity. They do this by antagonizing each other, fighting, participating in conspicuous consumption, and "yo momma" type wars of words.

The females compete with each other to mate with the "winning" male. They do this mostly differently than the males, by displaying their bodies and "twerking", which is literally a mating dance of sorts. The dominant male will mate with females and usually leave them and any offspring shortly after, because he can do that, because he has many options, because he's the dominant male, and because of the welfare state which provides taxpayer funded safety nets for people who use these now-dysfunctional "low parental investment" mating strategies. Intellectual black men are often shunned as "acting white".

Community and cooperation is lost in the shuffle. They are returned to the primal state of nature, which is characterized by low parental investment, whereas peaceful modern society is characterized by high parental investment.

We now see these patterns spreading to the West in general, regardless of race. The ruins of Black culture are now glorified and popular among young white people.

My Dad fucked off because he couldn't handle how much hard work my mum is, she isn't a bad person at all, just really particular and nagging.

she pretty much provided for my brother and I single handedly,with some assistance from close family, whilst working full time as a nurse.

I can't really complain because we never wanted for anything, always had food etc., but I do feel I missed out in having stablity growing up. My mum basically used us as her pets, didn't really give us much guidance at all.

Looking back, I'd rather have a strict up bringing with harsher conditions.

Shouldve put a different pic other than a white woman with a little ass half nignog nigglet.

Doubt it. Most likely your mom did see his bad side but it either wasn't directed at her or she thought she could change him over time. Most assholes are assholes through and through but it doesn't mean they are incapable of being good to a few people. The problem is when those people fall out of their grace and it's open season.

I meant micro there. Relax.

It's the harm on the micro scale that creates the harm on the macro, dingus.

Yup, it's subversion. Nothing more,nothing less.

Yes. They should really be dealt with

We actually need a way to hide all threads where the OP only has one post within the first 4 posts.