Shouldn't we do this to our women so they don't enjoy sex like sluts?

Shouldn't we do this to our women so they don't enjoy sex like sluts?

I suppose you know that if you do this with a woman, then men won't enjoy the sex with her either. They will catch all kinds of weird-ass sexual diseases instead or turn pedo/gay. Then you have the problem of impregnation and birth giving being a huge mess.

So yeah, if you want to accelerate the white genocide, then go ahead.

No Achmed, stop.

but then i wouldn't enjoy sex

Yes,

Also I remember making a successful thread about this last week.

I don't think even male circumcision should be legal. Genital mutilation is fucked beyond belief. Our bodies grow that way for a reason; don't fuck them up.
Anyway, din't you want your woman to enjoy sex with you? If you want women not to be sluts, gas the kikes and raise your girls right.

>so they don't enjoy sex
Stop worrying about what other people do.
Find a good woman and knock her up.

>Implying that's not what Ahmed here is trying to do.

Please don't become one of those serial rapists who do this to women.

At least if you're going to do it, go join ISIS or something. Fuck off with that.

Nice try, dune coon.

You can remove a woman's ability to feel sexual pleasure and she'll still fuck around on you. It's in her nature to try and seek genetic diversity and pop out babies for as long as she's fertile.

>Shouldn't we do this to our women so they don't enjoy sex like sluts?

only if they don't legislate against male circumcision

whats good for the goose is good for the gander

>I don't think even male circumcision should be legal.

/thread

Men seek genetic diversity, women seek the best genes they can attract

>when a nigger walks by

Fuck off beta bitch

just make sure you circumcise your sons fellow american :)

Yeah, lets fuck pussy that drips of puss and blood because it doesn't function properly after you closed it up so bodily fluids couldn't pass properly. Great idea Ahmed.

Any country that does this kind of shit should be glassed.

>Come home
>Suicide bombing

Pick one

Wow America...

not getting the maymay
kys nigger

>implying your women enjoy sex if it isnt a nigger

Analyze that post again user and stop making us look fucking retarded

My girl prefers anal so doesn't matter with her

What about medical circumcision? People are born with various problems which require circumcision, from phismosis to Hypospadias?

I had mine off age 6 because doctors said it would eventually have to come off when I was a teenager as it looked like it would become too tight. I didn't have a butcher do it, you're literally saying medical circumcision should be illegal?

Furthermore, various body parts aren't used, like the appendix.

Girls prefer anal when you have a small cock, user.

No, woman will not just take it up the ass like faggots do.

does this make the pussy tighter ?

If you look at somalis and think "these people have the right idea, we should be more like them" you have officially forfeited the right to be regarded a human being

If it's a serious medical issue that's okay, but otherwise circumcision of minors should be illegal. Abraham was an old man when he willingly circumcised himself; why can't the rest of the Jews do the same?

how are so many third worlders getting access to 4chin?

>hurr durr I'll lump in a completely unrelated medical procedure with the social norm of chopping off the bits of a kid's dicks.

No one is going to say you shouldn't get circumcised if that's what you want to do (as a consenting adult) and especially if there's a medically related reason.

Just to let you know the appendix is not worthless. It just hasn't been very well understood. Science not knowing the use of something doesn't mean it is worthless. It just means it is unknown. Recent research has pointed towards a litany of uses that are exclusive to the appendix (digestive bacterial retention, especially during sickness and a bunch of other shit).

I don't know, it's a bait thread anyways.

>1 post by this ID

Should we mutilate our sisters because OP can't please a woman?

Nah. You're just an uncivilized animal.

Why do muslims do this?

Is there any religious and medical reason for this shit? Or is it literally just a fuck you to women?

Uneasecary and will cause too much backlash

You don't need to do this to women because they are easily and effectively controlled by social pressure alone

op?

are you there?

it's getting lonely

i'm scared

please response optimus

i need the answers

women already don't enjoy sex with me

female circumcision gives me a boner

It's a practice that predates Islam; however, there are Islamic teachings that find it to be a good thing (Muhammad praised some fat cunts about being circumcised at one point for their efforts towards purity).

Some of the cultural reasoning is that it's thought to stop women from being as amorous. Many ideas in Islam are about submission, especially for women, to Allah.

Don't be fooled that FGM only exists in Africa. Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, and a whole shit ton of other stupid countries refuse to let anyone find out just how many people are being circumcised. These countries are terribly closed off when it comes to the scientific research of their societies.

Take a cheese grater to your penis so that you won't enjoy sex like a slut.

Women have more nerve endings in the clitoris than men have in their entire penis. You can't even fathom how painful mutilating their genitals would be. Not to mention the health problems and birthing problems that come with it.

It would be a good way to convince women that dying out as a species is better than having sex with you.

>You can't even fathom how painful mutilating their genitals would be
but that's what gives me the boner

Body mutilation is degenerate.

>"our women"

Look kid you won't ever see one of those in real life so leave such things to the adults, ok? Run along and be an edgelord and type the n-word now. We're all very impressed.

what does a mutilated pussy look like?

Like a pussy that's been mutilated.

>Furthermore, various body parts aren't used, like the appendix.
Except appendix is useful. It serves as store of helpful bacteria and helps to regenerate them after gastrointestinal infection.

Go back to Somalia with that shit, Muhammad.

WHY THE FUCK IS MY IP / COUNTRY BANNED?
> today is first time on /pol in 7days
> i can reply to threads but cannot create one
> WTF
> pay $20 to bypass this ban?

FUCKING JEW KIKE BOARD - I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU WHAT ABUSE IS YOU RETARDED SPASTIC AMERICUNTS!!!!!!!

kys

wew lads. We got ourselves a newfag or an autist.

What if genital mutilation is the only way to properly manage these dumb apes who can't control themselves? Maybe there's a reason why the Abrahamic religions all push for one form of it or another, and why that religion is the most popular.
Nature is not kind and it's efficiency is sometimes questionable. If nature were the ultimate authority I question if society would be a horrible mess. Then again, I guess it is a mess, and I guess the complicated interactions of memetics are all part of nature, so I guess it's back to that age-old problem of how you separate "natural" from "man-made".

but it might reduce her desire and ability to fuck things up.

Somalia is that way ...

This picture depicts: your mom, your mom, your mom, and not a whore.

6 (((((((((you)))))))))'s including mine, not bad, this is how the market stays alive

and even with this claim, I wonder if it's not for the best. Is it safe to let mankind roam free? Is there hope to educate them, or is it merely a choice between fascism and eventual self-extinction?
It's reminding me of the claim Jasun Horsley made that political elites view childhood trauma as a beneficial thing, hence the ritualistic child abuse that occasionally is revealed through scandals.

I have 2 friends who I know to be uncircumcised.

One is now a "trans woman" and the other was a huge horndog in his teens and early twenties.

You don't deserve your dick

Holy shit, this is some /k/ level reading comprehension.

>promoting an idea that can only mean more anal

Why can't Sharts into thinking?

Sample size is unreliable. This is called anecdotal evidence.
Seriously, I'm open to any possibilities, but that doesn't mean I'll accept all assumptions based on anecdotal evidence and opinion. God, I wish I had the balls to do my own experiments, but I'm so far gone. I've been wearing dirty laundry for a month.