If you didn't build it, its a cuckshed

>cuckery is living in a house built by another man.
>extreme cuckery is not even owning that house.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

earthship.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthship
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj5NO32ahB0
youtube.com/watch?v=oTU2KlwOnQw&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=_3J5wkJFJzE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressed_earth_block
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what about living in a house built by your great-grandfather?

cucked by grandpa is still cucked

No cuckery here!

Holy shit that nice ASS house for $700? I'll take it!

>2016
>Using computers with parts not built by you
Enjoy being cucked

Yeah I gotta admit ever since watching Deadwood, I've wanted to build my own house.

You guys are making cuck a retarded word now

I'd love to build my own house but it's hellishly expensive

I want to build somewhere for the lowest price possible, insulated enough for winter, off grid preferably and enough land to grow some food. What is the best way to do this and what is a realistic price range?

The male insecurity on here is getting out of hand. If you are this insecure please don't have children.

I wouldn't call it insecurity.

There is always room for improvement, and if you see your masculinity as a positive thing then certainly you'd like to be as masculine/manly as you successfully can.

>now

Best building material is old tires.

earthship.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthship
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj5NO32ahB0
youtube.com/watch?v=oTU2KlwOnQw&app=desktop

The ultimate way to go live innawoods

youtube.com/watch?v=_3J5wkJFJzE

im totally going to build one

>Living on a planet not created by you

Turbo cuck op is

only cucks dont build their own death star and live there

I have replaced all the floorboards in the house and most of the plaster and the roof tiles.

I am uncucking myself tile by tile and board by board

If you really want to build your own home on a budget.. check out Compressed Earth Blocks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressed_earth_block

Naturally Mold-resistant, highly insulative, Insect resistant, can often use soil from the site itself (dig a pond and use what you dig up to build your house) It's a modernization of the Rammed Earth method used for thousands of years.

>implying cucks aren't the ones doing the manual labour for you

>if you cuck your enemies, they win

lol good job not understand basic economics tard.

my dad built houses for a living (some big ones too) because doctors and accountants need to focus their minds on their own careers. of course self reliance is always a good thing but modern first world standard housing is too complex for one man to handle in a timely manner.

I killed the man who built my house and took it from him.

Did you plant all the trees to yourself too? Dont want to be using cuck wood.
Not a blacksmith either? You just got cucked by BHB, faggot.
Didn't personally mine materials? Fucking cuck rocks.
Didn't create your own personal unverse? Put some fucking effort in you pathetic excuse for a male.
KYS op, have fun breathing your cuck oxygen.

Near my home WAS a forest, cleared in 2007, sat empty for 6 years, cleared and now out of state builders are putting up McMansions.

These homes will be much larger than the average American needs.

Meanwhile the price will be far out of reach for millenials who will be required to sign on for thirty years of payments.

These are plywood cucksheds, ugly, uniform, complete with cuck neighborhood, a lawn your HOA will require you to mow like a jackass.

Meanwhile marriage rates are going to zero. Incomes going to zero. Young people need and want houses that are scaled to their needs. But you can't get that. Zoning means a 3 bedroom / 2 bath house you will live in by yourself.

The worksite is a bunch of illegals/immigrants at work and a couple of white guys standing around. Tons of work here right? At low wages. Heres your 21st century muh jobs. Meanwhile the immigrants are streaming in to work in the economy, that for some reason, only produces jobs no one wants to do.

Disgusting.

Meanwhile, within a mile, on many sides, more even more extravagant McMansions sit empty. Whole cul de sacs of 4-8 bedroom mansions 75% empty. EMPTY.

Meanwhile, across town. The homeless line up for free meals. Indigents and the mentally ill wander the streets shitting and pissing in the alleys.

Young people are paying half their meager income into rents, stuffing themselves into apartments with roommates, living an undignified life.

Meanwhile, in the sprawling burbs, a overclass of relatively rich boomers living on investment income- mowing their lawns, their garages stuffed with useless shit. 25% of these houses are empty, containers for investment capital. half of the occupied houses have a single occupant.

In the woods, along the trails, the migrant workers, the junkies, the teenage runaways sniffing glue, prostitutes, pedophiles, raving religious lunatics camp out around fires.

At the edges, people living in trailers, sheds, tents.

America.

>not cucking someone to build a home for you

This is like the shit I read about the Great Depression.

My home burned to the ground 3 years ago. My wife and I largely rebuilt it ourselves. The only part we didn't was the roofers we hired, and I was required to hire an electrician, but even then I joined the work crews to learn.

>Best building material is old tires.

Even seen one up close? We toured one in Taos last summer. Really cool.

>didn't completely build it yourself
might as well had the roofers and electricians take turns fucking your wife you cuck

If you built the shed you live in while other men fuck your wife does that make you less cucked?

How does that rack up against men that live in houses built by other men who don't let them fuck their wives?

>Not designing and building a home on land you've established as a soverign state

Didn't realize how many plebs were on this board

Some men have moved into old churches that were re-zoned as houses. Did they get cucked by God?

Like pottery

>take someone else's house
>you are somehow a cuck

You sure you didn't get that backward, retardo?

All I want to do is ride up on a horse and throw a torch on the roof

>>Owning a home is a great investment

the 1930s called and they want their simple minded view of personal economic back.

I've built a couple dozen million dollar chalets, but I live in a house that was built 150 years ago or so, back when this part of Tennessee was more frontier than civilization. The bricks and mortar were made on site, and every board and beam is rough cut, quarter sawn, old growth white oak. I could sell a single 20' 2x14 floor joist and buy a decent used car. As impractical as it is, I can't help but love this house.

Wtf I hate America now