Give me all your best Pence Sup Forums

Give me all your best Pence Sup Forums

Mike "Suck on cocks you'll get some shocks" Pence

Mike "Deus Volt" Pence

Mike "Turning fruits into vegetables" Pence
Mike "Transgender meet transformer" Pence
Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence
Mike "Electric Fence" Pence

Yeah, he's a homophobe in 2016. Wow, what a great guy.

A FUCKING

>yfw this meme is pretty far from the truth but it's good assassination insurance so I'm gonna let it live

Mike "same sex pair gets the chair" Pence

Yeah, its fucking what is he thinking?
LEAF

I guess this is the standard reply Sup Forums has because they can't debate Canadians. I'm fine with being right.

We cant debate you because we cant physically type to you without feeling our IQs fall through the floor

Ban leaves when?

No, it's because you can't justify homophobia. But hey, you got a few replies from you Sup Forums pals, so there's your mini victory, amerifat.

Homophobia is natural and healthy and all gays should be suppressed, they deserve no rights and they sure as hell do not deserve the recognition and privileges that they keep demanding.

>Haha, top edge, right m8's? Am i cool yet?

Who says it needs to be justified?

L
E
A
F

Wow that was a good response unlike a fucking leaf
My justification is the disease and the meager portion of the population that they are. Additionally I'll throw the amount of pesos that they produce and their correlation with other mental illnesses.
But really I need no justification because you are the one pushing fag agenda-you justify it.
Normal people are instinctively disgusted by Fags and for a good reason.

Nuff said

I dont really care about gays tbqhwy. I dont think we should force churches to marry them, thats about as deep as I go on the issue. If you read the actual law Pence supported that everyone pins on him as "shock therapy", you'd see it was a bill that supported funding for those wishing to self correct their sexual tendencies.

IE, if you liked to jerk your cock off with shit, it was sexual remediation therapy. Gays would be included too because, as you may know since you yourself are a tremendous faggot, gays suffer the most from HIV and AIDS in the first world. It was basically federal money to stop the spread of AIDS.

Don't want to defend the leaf, but what's wrong with gays?
They just mind their own business, i don't get all the grudge

Holy shit Sup Forums was right once again

In conclusion, you can expect a retaliation against the sodomite community real soon. You keep on with the propoganda and you have the audacity to ask for more after you get whet you want. And worse of all you took over the media and academia, creating retards like you who think the majority of the nation is not anti gay.
When you get your head kicked to death on the street consider that maybe you should have not pushed your perversions on the general population. Fag