Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote

Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote.

this week, real madrid beat barcelona 1-0

barcelona are appealing the result to the highest arbitration court in football, as they had more shots on target

friendly reminder that if you dont reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep

WE IZ PREZIDENT

J

Funnily enough she didn't even win a majority of the popular vote

She didn't win shit

Jokes on you I have immunity cat

Replying for a white nation mate

just fuk me up

76 get.

Thanks kek.

Im immune but I want to roll.

But lost the presidency. REKT.

Also, rolling for

Fucking cross-species reincarnation. The poos were right.

Congrats welcome to the US, brother.
roll

sigh

róllin

SAGE

Bait OP, followed by a post with roll image and "you must reply" comment? Looks like a full on slide thread to me.

What you slidin' OP (and buddy)?

Is it ?

DON'T FORGET SAGE GOES IN OPTIONS FIELD GUYS!

Rool

rol

Keep bumping this slide thread, faggots. I'll keep pointing you to the threads being slid:
And as always, SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

Roll

Daily reminder that Trump will be president anyhow for the next 4 years at the very very very least

Faggots

So what?

It's not Trump's fault that Hillary didn't think to campaign in the rust belt until it was too late

Nor is it his fault that she ignored the white working class in favor of the left's precious women and minorities

Nor is it his fault that she seriously thought campaigning on her vagina would take her to the presidency

I know OP is probably bait, but fuck off all the same.

reeeeeeee

Cyprus again pls

Daily reminder that we won.

roll

Please not 17

thank god

Friendly reminder that the popular vote is irrelevant in the terms of this election, and that winning it boils down to wining three large cities.

Friendly reminder 2million dead people and illegals voted and OP is a nigger faggot

friendly reminder that it doesnt matter

and technically she only won the popular vote because of California.

and everyone knows that most of California is a shithole filled by batshit insane morons.

19 please

friendly reminder that anyone who doesn't understand why we have the electoral college failed elementary school civics classes

SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD

>bait thread
>1 post by this id
>followed by roll image and "must reply" comment post
>2 posts by this id
>1 is replying to their reply fishing post lol

REMINDER:

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

This is likely the topic being slid by you useful idiots replying to OP:
So get out of this thread and into that one.

SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD

fuck me, i have to

Friendly reminder that pure democracy is tyranny and mob rule, which is specifically against the will of out founders.

>Where's the outrage

Leave my mom alone

lol

I understand that this is the only way one can effectively communicate with a moor, but the fact of the matter is that they drew the last time out.

Really, CTR? Shouldn't you be enjoying yourrenewal subscription to blacked.com, courtesy of The Clinton Foundation by now?

Please not Africa.

Ok

Too bad. She lost the electoral college.

It's like a boxer that tries to win on points. In boxing only knockout punches are fair because they are the only thing can make your win incontestable, the judges can just give the points to your opponent no matter how good you are. Hillary did not throw a knockout punch, she didn't even throw a punch at all!

Make no mistake, this was not a Republican victory. This was a Democrat failure to compete. This was not a Trump homicide it was a Clinton suicide. Fuck off with this autism.

Ayyy

roll

Fuck it

roll

America pls

ererererereref

wtb good numbers plz

Brilliant. Short and to the point.

Very nice. Goes right into the old "Not this shit again" folder.

You liberals are literally scared of nothing. The Mainstream Media has built Trump up into some kind of terrible bogeyman. Well I'm here to tell you that they LIED to you.

Just wait until you see the marvelous things we will accomplish during Trump's first few months in office. Once you see how much better your lives are under his guidance and leadership, you will understand that we were right all along, and that you were tragically misled.

And then you will join with us, and together we will accomplish the great work that lies before us.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

The Electoral College had better not fuck this up now.

why

clever slide

>Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote.

Friendly reminder that Trump has more in double chins than Hillary has in votes.

re rer

Reminder that you still lost despite getting the popular vote and there's nothing you can do about it lol

SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD
>50 anons fall for the slide thread
Embarrassing.

Get in here instead of sliding Sup Forums please:
SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD

04 get

Im a pussy I know

It doesn't work that way senpai.

CTR shut down. This is probably just the one Clinton Foundation employee that isn't related to the Clintons or fucking the Clintons trying to keep their job.

roll

Daily reminder that Trump LOST this election and WILL be assassinated before his term is up.

fuck

SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD
>60 anons fall for the slide thread
Pathetic.

Get in here instead of sliding Sup Forums please:

And if you absolutely have to reply to childish /s4s/ tier bait on Sup Forums:
SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD

If Trump is assassinated the faggot who does it will be riding the electric chair by order of Mike "AC/DC for LGBT" Pence.

I'm saging this shit, thank you. Not my first day here.

XD

Henry Rollins is a cunt

I hope the left continues to riot and burn in their tantrum so we can remove them like the violent terrorists they are.

Burger rolling

Roll

rolling

Fuck it. Roll

rollan

roll

>people still post in these threads

k

Roll

We won. You Lost. Get over it. We should just ignore you as we don't have defend shit anymore. We are the President now.

Friendly reminder that the United States is a democratic REPUBLIC

>OP never took high school US history
>OP is a colossal faggot

>pls dont let me be a nigger or shitskin

Democrats are also planning to stage a coup to force in a Supreme Court appointment.

yay, Spanish QTs

This is how Sup Forums works. Someone makes a bait thread pretending to be a liberal or support some idea that Sup Forums hates, then they circlejerk for hours on end about being triggered by it.

err... I mean
>1 post by this ID

praise immunity doggo

ah yes, we do know the truth

How many child labour camps do you have to manufacture all these hillary pepes?