GOYS, STOP LOOKING INTO PIZZA GATE. ITS NOTHING GOYIM. STOP IT

reuters.com/article/uk-pope-media-idUSKBN13W23Y

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resurrection_(Fazzini)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sock'em_boppers
reuters.com/article/uk-pope-media-idUSKBN13W23Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NNV3_bS_0ts&list=PLkTIcPsQ3C60b_tC-oIY2_UkhB8FUAiDB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What else are (((they))) hiding?

I dunno guys maybe we should listen to pedo king

BBC News told me that Pizzagate was another example of the Fake News problem, so I guess there is nothing to see here

>pope throws his Zucchetto into the ring
Not surprised

plebbit/r/conspiracy/comments/5f90af/evidencebacked_allegations_all_pizza_leads_to/

It's just an anti-Hillary campaign started by the Donald Trump and David Duke! It's RACIST!! You heathens!

The authors and editors of articles are still human, and there's every possibility that they fully believe those in power when they say something is fake. This 'fake news' thing is a worrying new narrative, and although there are some examples from both places like briebart and CNN, we risk we risk having an official narrative that goes against the actual truth to benefit those in power.

But that's already happening so hey

All these kikes made me believe pizza gate more than the pol threads. They coordinated so well and all the propaganda and fake news shit is the same

I don't know about the current pope, man. I am catholic, but something about him doesn't feel right.
[spoiler]Maybe because he's a leftie?[/spoiler]

It's fake news. The media said so and they wouldn't lie. Stop looking into it.

How could I most benefit off of the inevitable downfall of several world governments? Who should I invest in?

Pizza exorcisms are normal

Where is that? And...what is that?

>"People who smear politicians are like scat fetishists" t. Pope, 2016
keep digging guys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resurrection_(Fazzini)

Don't ever post in one of my threads again david

The pope has spoke. The media has spoken. The pizza men have spoken.
Pizzagate is fake news. Stop investigating it. Stop spreading it. You are making the entire Internet look crazy. You are ruining the credibility of everyone on the alt-right, Reddit, Sup Forums, nearly half the internet has zero credibility.

Even the Onion made a serious plea to get u guys to stop. Life isn't satire. There aren't Satanic pedo rings in pizza places it's a FUCKING scheme to make people look dumb. Smarten up before the Internet as a whole is rightfully declared unreliable.

yourself, your family, and your neighbors

>There are Catholics on Sup Forums
>I almost fell for the Catholic meme before

I guess Catholics are just all about fucking children and virtue signalling, not a true righteous institution at all

I want to do to Rome what Genghis Khan did to Baghdad

you to slitget out

>implying we had any credibility to begin with

Here is a map of the "holy island" from

This, as a true Catholic. The pope wouldn't lie. This whole thing is terrible because you tinfoil hat wearing retards are slandering people and making up lies. You guys are literally crazy. Stop being literal conspiracy tards. There's a reason why alex jones deleted his videos related to this matter.

>again
get out ree

Go to google maps and look at this island. It's named "Deception". Its right next to Livingston Island.

You've probably invested a lot in the Catholic institution but it's time to wake up and realize it's corrupt and evil. If the Catholic church was legitamate they would preach against the ritual abuse of children by our elites, the Catholic church is a shallow institution that does nothing good in the world but circle jerk and virtue signal, there is no respect for truth and sincerity in this satanic institution

>Catholic

Dumb leaf...

Wow,
A veritable leaf plea...
Guess we should stop now guys...

>can't you stupid fucking SHILLS do math?
>can't you see EVERY anti post just fuels the fire?
>can't you see FAKE NEWS is just Striesanding pizzagate into the normiesphere?

THIS ISNT GOING AWAY...
WE ARE WINNING.

Here faggot:
debunk this tweet
Then google: DENNIS HASTERT, you fucking faggot.

wtf i am now a #coprophile

Is this faggot mentally ill? Why is he talking about eating shit?

Also
>be pedo pope
>head of the largest pedo organisation
>bad goyim are trying to blow the cover on some pedia shit with pizzagate
>oy vey goyim errr I mean my children, stop looking into pizzagate, it's TOTALLY a sin okay?
>you wouldn't want to be a poop-enthusiast now would you?

Pope didn't say shit you dumb faggots. Read quotes, not titles of article. If anything, he called MSM scums.

He only tells that media produce shit that they love and people eats siad shit.
Also
>CC=Pedophiles meme

they put the caesars on coins again?

wisdom post

I think they take kiddos down there too.

>oy vey stop spreading awareness of our filth you must love filth

>don't cover nasty things, even if they are true
>it was nasty in my mind

wtf i hate cheese pizza now

If the media, and its false news spreading is a sin then that means the MSM has committed multiple sins by promoting " hands up, dont shoot", during election night MSM lied and said Clinton was ahead at one point in the race, which never happened, a bunch of shit really.

All this " its fake news" stuff should be alarming to those who dont know any better.

I know this is for most of you just side information you already

but every wondered why (((roman Polanski))) was never convicted?

just look at his movie "Rosemaries baby"

Catholic here. I've noticed a lot of good, respectable European Catholics getting upset at Trump and fake news and all of the other buzzwords.

Trump can be a Nietzschean asshole, but since a lot of these Europeans don't live here, I don't think they have a clear understanding of how in-bed the media is with the DNC and aren't able to pick up on ulterior motives. American MSM has perfected the art of directly appealing to moderates on the surface (CNN) while clearly having ties to more radical "entertainment" media that pushes agendas. But you can't go against "the media" without going against the "moderates," and as such the MSM is its own perfect shield. Trump is also a lot more chaotic than Hillary on the surface, but the genuine propaganda (DNC non-transparently organizing with BuzzFeed, for example) is much more toxic on their side, albeit much more hidden. Trump doesn't align with Christian ideals, but the corporate media has been systematically eroding them in ways that most people are oblivious to.

>ITS TO COLD DOWN THERE GOYIM, STAY OUT.
>THE LAND OF ICE, THERE'S NOTHING DOWN HERE FOR YOU, POOR GOYIM.

>BBC says pizzagate isnt real

Seems about right that the people that let Jimmy Savil run rampant would say pizzagate isnt real

it's a clever way to get around that whole "render unto caesar" thing and make a pretty profit

That sculpture is always so cool to see.

>TOO COLD FOR YOU GOYIM, STAY OUT

>STOP LOOKING INTO ANTARCTICA GOYIM!

>Santa lives on the north pole goyim

STOP LOOKING INTO THE POLES GOYIM, THERE'S NOTHING THERE!

IT'S NOTHING, WE PROMISE GOYIM!!! JUST WATCH MOVIES AND TV AND FORGET ABOUT THIS!

Nothing to look at

Normal

Normal

David Brock is NORMAL

Stop the FAKE NEWS

Nothing bad is going on

Nothing

>YFW Daedra worship is real.

Real cause of Global Warming?

what did they mean by this

the antarctic thing looks like bullshit diversion

How come no of the supposedly abused children have come out and said anything? Honestly, at this point it all seems like 9/11 truther nonsense.

You are terribly late to the thread, shill.

Weird how they show up when I bring up the kids.
REALLY MAKES YA THINK

>mfw

also, explain digits

something looks wrong here....
that's not a
>her
is it?

looks breddy frozen lads

it's Comet Pizza we're after. not the Antarctic nazi colonies.

IT'S INACCESSIBLE GOYIM

One investigation will lead to the other I fear.

UNTOUCHED FOR THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS GOYIM!THERES NOTHING DOWN THERE!!!

is that tweet real?

FLAT EARTH HERE WE GO IT JUST GETS DEEPER

>Socker boppers
Did I switch timelines? I swear they were called sock'em boppers

HMMMMMM

Bitcoin

I was freaking out for a second too

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sock'em_boppers

This. The BBC have an interest in protecting the network.

...those freckles mean something

>reuters.com/article/uk-pope-media-idUSKBN13W23Y

did any of you actually read this? It's actually pretty well done, its like he just made this badass double edged sword hypothetically

>Pope warns media over 'sin' of spreading fake news, smearing politicians

Hillary did this just as much, and if this is real then all of the news coverage would be considered 'fake news', as

*([{ hashtag trigger warning: The News has a responsibility to cover a story and provide the reader the information to make a decision for themselves}])*

All meming aside, I'm on track to make 3500/year from coins, it's pretty neat

You got trips, but the pope is still a turbo cuck

He's still got to answer to me

i am legion repeating the kike news narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=NNV3_bS_0ts&list=PLkTIcPsQ3C60b_tC-oIY2_UkhB8FUAiDB

Nothing bad is even happening right now.

Stop the fake news guys.

It's almost as if the top is about to bust off of this thing and every sick fuck is attempting to stop he bleeding.

What do you think this is?

Doesn't even mention Pizzagate