Woman calls Sandy Hook massacre 'hoax,' threatens to kill parent of victim

Which one of you autists put your mother up to this?

>A 57-year-old Tampa woman has been charged with threatening to kill the parent of a victim of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre because she believes that the shootings never happened, officials said.

>Lucy Richards is accused of sending several threatening text messages to the child's parent, saying, "You gonna die, death is coming to you real soon," a federal indictment said.

>The Sandy Hook massacre in Newtown, Connecticut, on Dec. 14, 2012, was one of the worst mass shootings in U.S. history, resulting in the deaths of 20 children and six adults.

"Richards' belief that the school shooting was a hoax and never happened motivated her to make the charged threats," a statement from the U.S. Attorney's Office said.

>The threatening text messages were allegedly all sent on Jan. 10, court documents said.

>Richards was arrested Monday and charged with four counts of transmitting threats in interstate commerce.

>If convicted, she faces up to 20 years in prison.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/12/07/truther-arrested-after-death-threats-made-parent-sandy-hook-shooting-vicitm/95085868/
salon.com/2013/01/09/the_worst_sandy_hook_conspiracy_theory_yet/
archive.is/BtO0g
veteranstoday.com/2015/05/01/sandy-hook-hoax-how-we-know-it-didnt-happen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh look, more heavily contrived storylines to attack "fake news"

Let me guess the women who made the threat is an actor

>Sandy Hook denier arrested after death threats made to parent of victim
>denier

Oy vey its a shoa.
>Richards is accused of telling the parent “you gonna die, death is coming to you real soon," according to federal court documents.

>She also wrote, "Look behind you it's death," according to the documents.

>While it may seem unfathomable to some that Richards believed the shooting was a hoax, she is far from alone. A small movement of “Sandy Hook Truthers” promote conspiracy theories that allege the shooting was staged.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/12/07/truther-arrested-after-death-threats-made-parent-sandy-hook-shooting-vicitm/95085868/

how could someone even make that implication like holy shit, every little kid looks the same everywhere it isn't a conspiracy

Look up "independent media solidarity" on youtube

20 years for death threats or 20 years to shut her up?

>"do your own research"

How about you just give me the cliffnotes version or just talk about it here since there's nothing stopping you

They're well made documentaries, I won't be offended if you don't want to take my advice
Have a nice day, and merry Christmas

> Meet the Sandy Hook truthers
>Theorists think they've found “absolute proof” that Newtown was a hoax.
>Have they no shame?

salon.com/2013/01/09/the_worst_sandy_hook_conspiracy_theory_yet/

archive.is/BtO0g

>huh this mass murder didnt really happen
>I better commit some real murders then

fake news believer logic

>implying
Not even a women could make such big leap in logic
Either something motivated her to threat ((((them)))) with killing,
OR
she never sent that texts

This is just dumb, there is no way that a sandy hook denier(who likely owns multiple firearms and believes that sandy hook was a false flag to take away our guns) would ever threaten physical harm to someone.

Same with pizza gate. It's impossible that someone would want to stop a believed pedophile ring.

we had all the conspiracies and "fake news" for a long time now , and suddenly crazy "tin foil hats" get mad and kill people .

First give your enemie a name: Fake News. Then start some shit in name of your enemie.
Then every one is on your side , Good job.

It was though

This is why fake news is dangerous. If they didn't make up Sandy Hook, the crisis actor's life wouldn't be threatened.

>muh Sandy Hook was a hoax

So what's stopping you from giving me key points instead of running off while I watch a whole movie?

WEW

If the shooting was real how do you explain the crisis actors?

That's an obvious photoshop retard

Redpill me on Sandy Hook.

False flag action by the groups interested in limiting gun rights

oy vey i wonder why (((they))) are cracking down on sandy hoax and pizzagate all of a sudden

Why are there so many people on /pol who deny this?

let the man meme god dammit!

The majority of pol are those who fall for every conspiracy they hear. A lot are just trolling though

who deny it was a hoax?
because Sandy Hoax being a hoax is not part of official history

it all comes to ruin
just wait when 9/11 will get pushed into the mix
>as you can see, jet fuel cant melt steel beams, what now?

>merry christman
it's seven december m8

Haha who speaks like that?

So what, everybody has a twin. This proves nothing.

this woman doesn't have any information she hasn't found in infographics made by trolls, at InfoWars, and by watching delusional youtube vids

really makes one ponder

Good. DHS will learn no to fuck with the American public.

"Transmitting threats in interstate commerce" sounds a lot more severe than sending a couple shit texts.

>people actually think sandy hook happened the way the media said it did

>(((victim)))

sure you are schlomo

It is a hoax though.

They used horrible actors for that one, and they even re-used that dead principal in the Boston shit.

Maybe something happened, but the story they told wasn't the truth.

much like nano-thermite and building 7, crisis actors are just a method of delegitimizing truth. those children died and that boy did it, but it goes deeper than that

I like how they don't even try to explain how they "found" "assualt" weapons in the back of "lanza's" car

She sent them text messages? How did she even get their cell phone numbers? It's not like you can simply type someone's name in Google and their cell number pops up... I-is it?

At any rate, the timing of this is suspicious as all hell.

It's crazy I was in prison with a dude doing five years for something similar...he instead claimed that Sandy hook was awesome and he was glad it happened but the point remains. You can do time for saying things

How would she find these people and why would she threaten to kill them anyway. Especially now it's been like five years hasn't it.

Just to clarify he also said he was going to run down kids with his car so it wasn't completely unwarranted

>method of delegitimizing truth. those children died and that boy did it, but it goes deeper than that

This. Wonder if it ties into pizzagate in some way. It definitely is linked to the power of banking cartels, the shooter was another in a long line of banker's autistic or crazy sons going on killing sprees.

look into the LIBOR scandal.

>Sandy Hook Hoax: How we know it didn’t happen

>The absence of evidence that should be present and the presence of evidence that should be absent are keys to unraveling Sandy Hook.

How can anyone deny such irrefutable;e proof of a hoax? This story is on Veteran Today. Why would vets lie about this?

veteranstoday.com/2015/05/01/sandy-hook-hoax-how-we-know-it-didnt-happen/

Bad goy!

It's just propaganda

>fake news is dangerous goyim, listen to the pope, beg for forgiveness for your fake news, muh sandy victims

Lock her up.

Sandy Hook absolutely didn't happen though

what if we're past the tipping point now?
After failed election fraud, pizzagate set in motion, now sandy hoax, what if this is the time when all false flags will be exposed?

Have any supposed American false flags ever been exposed? Why not??

Daily reminder that the boston bombing was faked too

I'd finally be vindicated in the eyes of my family. Bunch of faggots anyway.

What's with these stupid red pill photos for all these events that circle people looking nothing alike and then running with the idea that they are the same person

It is, buddy.

That's why we're here every day.

Fucking commie guinea WoP bastard

Hey why are the death records sealed?

Homeland Security and alphabet agencies work very well

Boston Bombing, Sandy Hoax and 9/11 are just those we know about
how many stuff were swept under the carpet and never made to general attention?

KEK disagrees