Michael Moore: ‘Disrupt the Inauguration’

Fuck this asshole.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/07/michael-moore-disrupt-inauguration/

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2012/07/anders-breiviks-closing-statement-final-day-june-22-2012/
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtqJ3W3g1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, I am okay with this. Though I doubt SS is gonna entertain a lot of bs that day.

He's just pissed his video backfired and got trump elected

It's frustrating to me that the same person can espouse a sensible perspective (understanding why a lot of people voted for Trump and that it has nothing to do with racism) without said perspective having any impact on their own self-reflection, beliefs, or actions.

He's literally just a crony capitalist multi-millionaire that play-acts as a down-home, folksy midwestern union boy. I can't believe how many people fall for it. It is amazing to me.

What is with this fat elephant o a man shoving his snout in the limelight lately? Has he eaten through his wealth already? ffs he seems hungry for attention and money.

*Breathes heavily through nose*

>Fuck the democratic process and the transition of power!

>source is fake news
nice try, user

"Fuck you" isn't a sound political strategy and so far has been right about trump's fidelity to his promises.

Freedom is awesome

It would be hilarious if he tries and gets eric garnered by secret service.

>Fuck this asshole.
I pity him. He's not been relevant for basically a decade. Even in the twilight years of Bush's presidency people increasingly gave fewer fucks about him.

Maybe he was right about Trump being a liar. But it's just that, a maybe. Who on earth would pick a guaranteed liar like Hillary over the maybe liar.

>here's a pill that will fer sure kill you
>here's another that just might

he had a divorce xD

Fuck that fat bastard.

If you want to trigger this guy beyond measure, contact him on social media and thank him for convincing you to vote Trump and cite the pro trump speech he made. Of course act like you don't know it was just a snippet from an anti trump film.

There is nothing more infuriating to him then knowing he helped trump when he meant to hurt him

Good.

why this fatties dont like each other?

they look the same,disgusting

Try disrupting the constant stream of glazed hams and bear claws flowing into your gullet first.

he shouldn't get himself so worked up, he might have a heart attack

how does he fluctuate from
/ourguy/
to
fag sperging autist
this many times

>Michael Moor: I advocate seditious disruption of the electoral process and Im supposed to either be dead or in jail

Failure of the justice system, 2A should take over.

he was never my guy

"sound"

lol. Sure he noticed that people weren't voting for him out of racism but he thought it was a middle finger to the establishment, people didn't vote to satisfy their anarchistic desire to see the world burn they did it because they wanted to go back to test honking car horns or whatever

he was never /ourguy/

the only thing people thought he did was make some speech about why Trumps so great, but in reality that was just a sarcastic excerpt from some longer speech where he was basically calling Trump supporters retards

The laws on treason and sedition say that if you intentionally instigate or attempt to instigate an event that would subvert the constitution or the democratic electoral process, that you are guilty.

Even if he just says something unintentionally that causes a bunch of people to riot and then say, disrupt the inauguration, or shoot a politician, then he himself is guilty of causing that to happen.

Now that you mention it, I remember back when I used to post on neogaf that even that shitbag hive of liberals and faggots didn't really like or trust him.

>michael-moore-disrupt-inauguration/
t.professional protestor

Everything Michael Moore does is about making money.

Do you have any idea how happy this fat fuck is right now?

Let's give the guy some credit. He called it. He called the Rust Belt, he called the disenfranchised working class, and he called Trumps message resonating well.

Now? He gets to spend that reputation that he's earned into an outsized influence. Be ready for three or four Michael Moore movies during his presidency. Be ready for him to be all over the news as people wonder why only he seem to get it right.

This fat fuck couldn't be any happier right now and I don't blame him. He put himself into a perfect position to succeed.

God bless America.

His message was easily distorted for our own benefit, and we distorted it gladly with the election in the balance.

i wish we had an ss so people like moore wouldn't exist

But 70% of the American people would disappear if fat shits like Moore disappeared.

I hope they fucking do, for 8 years we have been pussyfooting around with "protesters" like this and they've gotten it into their heads that they can act like those antifa faggots over in Europe. Trying to disrupt a presidential inauguration will bring down the wrath of the gods, the BLM and Occupy types need to learn that the Obama years are over.

He over-extended himself and stopped covering things he knew how to cover.

It's essentially the ultimate sin. Going outside of your expertise.

>But 70% of the American people would disappear if fat shits like Moore disappeared.

“Isn’t that good, then?”

counter-currents.com/2012/07/anders-breiviks-closing-statement-final-day-june-22-2012/

>be white male
>think you're in a position to succeed in the Democratic Party
hoo boy is he in for a shock. Can't wait for old Mikey to get rekt by a false rape or racism claim.

Brilliant idea Mike. I mean what's the worst that could happen if some Lefty faggot rushes the stage like they did at his campaign rallies? This is as fucking irresponsible as when Obongo told people to bring their cool clock bombs to the White House for him to see.

People should organize armed militia patrols on the inauguration day, looking for muslims that are causing trouble.

Just go up to random muslims and ask them what they are doing etc.

I hope some of you guys take matters in to your own hands and make sure no psychos try to start shit or attack Trump. Disrupting the inauguration is one of the least American things I can think of, how goddamn unpatriotic can people be? This is fucking sad, I mean it just seems like so many of these libtards are big fat fucking babies throwing tantrums. So what, there's a president they don't like? Tough shit, vote against him in 4 years, until then deal with it like an adult and accept what you cannot change.

>Armed militias should show up and harass people
Thanks for the tip Schlomo! :^)

He will be fine.

He's one of the people that that part likes to appeal to whenever they have an issue. He is effectively an authority figure for the left.

is that a think tank?

Do it. Redpill the entire nation on how irrational and violent leftists really are.

>Isis threatens day of terror
>people are racist bigots for wanting to make a counter response that directly confronts potential attackers on that day

Trump is giving nationwide open carry, and expanded self defense rights. Expect to see this in the future, study history, look at Ireland for example, and the history of how 26/32 counties gained their freedom.

Protip: It started with protestants firebombing their houses and the Irish forming armed patrols to counter it.

>Were going to attack you on X day! BLOODY FRIDAY IT WILL BE CALLED - you will remember it for 30 years!

Yea, I think you can safely call the militias out, and if muslims dont have a story for what they are doing, call the cops on them and let them ask the questions. If they get violent, 2A, welcome to murrica.

Trump won the election, we have nothing to worry about now. Our mans in office, and leftist feelings are meaningless. Leftist reaction to our actions merely breeds more opposition to leftists, we can do no wrong at this point.

The only thing he's going to disrupt is the buffet line

>"Fuck you" isn't a sound political strategy
Actually if the political strategy in question is a precise antithesis to the political strategy it rejects, and THAT political strategy is carefully calculated to weaken our national security, economy, and divide people... Then, in fact, the "fuck you" strategy is , by definition, the most sound political strategy. Assuming it is the exact inverse of a perfectly corrupt and engineered-to-be-ineffectual system.

lel

He is right though. Never forget that the only reason why Trump will be inaugurated is because the system is too corrupt and powerful. Clinton won the popular vote by a landslide, but the voting system is designed to favour the establishment so Trump still won. Same reason why we have a disgusting Tory government despite them only getting about 35% of the votes in 2015.

Disruption is fair play in these unusual and problematic circumstances.

I hope he does and gets gunned down by secret service

You actually can't be within a certain number feet, I wanna say it's 1,000ft, of the President while carrying a gun. So it's pointless other than to cause headaches for the SS which only makes a successful terrorist attack more likely.

Trump needs to avoid moon void of course that day, very important for him to pay attention to the moon's aspects that day as once you do this a statistic becomes apparent regarding a trend regarding the position of the moon during the inauguration of US presidents who were assassinated or died under mysterious circumstances

>Clinton won the popular vote by a landslide

no she didn't, media lied about how people would vote and still lie about the results,

if she was so close she would have contested like Gore did. She didn't do that, so she had no hopes of victory from recount

>more leftist whining and chimping

>that bathtub
Really makes you think.

This popular vote meme needs to stop, not only do something like 14 states distribute drivers licenses to illegals while also letting people who have drivers licenses vote, and the stories about at LEAST 3 million confirmed illegals who voted.. but now theres the Michigan voter fraud, where Hillary got 30k votes that didnt even exist, more votes counted than actual people who voted... blamed on "paper jams" where employees "ran the same ballot through twice, without subtracting the first one"

Yea, thats not easily exploited or anything. Hillary has the "ground game".. theres also the veritas videos, which you probably didnt watch.. where her PACS were directly coordinating with her, which is campaign fraud on itself... but you wouldnt know about that, Britain. They also admitted to several other forms of fraud, like busing in masses of out of state voters to swing key states, using faked pay stubs from local areas to make it look like they lived locally. They also talked about having them rent cars and paying for the rentals, so that its hard to try them in court since its not 4 buses full of people, but 500 people in cars.

Then on the day, they even found a pastor and followed his bus as he went back and forth to the polls.. also cant forget them organizing fights at Trump rallies etc.

Then, on top of all that, comes the fact that IT WAS AN ELECTORAL COLLEGE SYSTEM FROM THE START AND ALWAYS WAS - the states are weighted based on how many people live there, California is an automatic like 50 delegates for Clinton, because that state is guaranteed blue.

TRUMP DOESNT CAMPAIGN IN FUCKING CALIFORNIA BECAUSE HE CANT WIN IT - AND REPUBLICAN VOTERS THERE DONT BOTHER VOTING BECAUSE THEY CANT WIN

These things impact the popular vote, Hillary didnt even campaign in places like wisconsin, assumed she was going to win it.. but people were so outraged, they turned up in 3 blue states and kicked the dems the fuck out.

Bless Michael Moore

The reason we have the electoral college is because our founding fathers didn't want smaller states and rural people to be governed by populous States, or by the whims of the people living in population centers.

>leftists talk this up
>isis attacks it
>leftists blame trump

The system works exactly as it should, and the entire campaigns would have been run different under a different system.. your ignorance is disgusting, it physically makes me sick.

You sort of get a pass since youre from the UK, but not really, because here you are, on this important discussion forum, trying to be one of the raiding shitposting flooders who spam bullshit leftist garbage and hope to get away with it, and trick a few people. Youre trying to convince other people to follow a bullshit idea, based on things you dont even understand.

You are contemptible.

People like you, in the US, who don't understand the system and cant even name the fucking platform ideas for BOTH candidates, but think they should be allowed a vote are disgusting and perfect examples of why democracy is a failed concept... on top of being another reason why that electoral college system even exists in the first place:

>The masses of people are far too stupid and uninformed to be making decisions about anything, so well informed picked men decide in the end who the president will be

People used to have to move around on horses, spreading your message was a lot harder in the early elections.. but people are willfully ignorant, and controlled by foreign interests at this point... so it still stands.

Really, the whole electoral process should just be called off, the non whites deported to places like Liberia and the demographic problem forcefully solved, stopping the genocide in the important part of NA.

Democracy has failed.

MICHAEL MOORE IS A SACK OF SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtqJ3W3g1c

>Hillary got 30k votes that didnt even exist,

same happened in Virginia

BRING. IT. ON.

Seriously though, it would be hilarious to see hundreds if not thousands of Liberals arrested.

Of course they'll whine about money wasted on police and security all while they're calling for violent civil disobedience.

If digits this fat fuck dies of heart complications within the time of the inauguration.

I can't believe you guys still believe in Trump after he pulled this shit on you

Oh yes, cant forget the dead people registered to vote - all voting for Hillary - some registered like 6 times in 6 elections since their death... and the voting machines switching "straight republican" ballots to Hillary votes in large numbers, in numerous areas.

Its a miracle that Trump won, he won by a massive majority, he overcame an extreme amount of Hillary sided voter fraud and managed to win with over 300 delegates.

Simply amazing.

>so far has been right about trump's fidelity to his promises.

Allah, Trump isn't even in office and his cabinet isn't even approved. At least claim that bullshit when he doesn't do what he's said.

He's had two or three movies since Sicko. All his other movies had broken records for documentaries, yet we hear nothing of the others. He only got attention now because of his movie supposedly being taken out of context.

Cockscucker was also celebrated by OWS.

Fucking kek dude

I still hear Liberals claim that Clinton would have won the popular vote even if Trump went to California and New York.

You made me shoot Hawaiian punch out my nose.
Not as good that way.

So who else is going to DC on I Day and film Antifa chimping out?

I took off from work that day and saved up some cash for the road trip.

Carlos!

>I doubt SS is going to entertain a lot of bs that day
They won't. I marched in the 2012 Inauguration and it is fair to say any sign of trouble is swiftly dealt with. Security is surprisingly tight for an event that large. On the radio I heard protestors have already made requests for the use of specific places but are conflicting with inauguration planning, which is a huge day for businesses in DC. If anything they will be granted a specific area to protest, and if they stray from that area they will get fucked by the police.

I may drive up, I only live an hour and a half away. Where are you coming from friendo?

They dont understand a lot more than just the electoral system, they dont understand how polls work either. They think when they take +34D in a +5R state and Hillary loses by 2, that it means Hillary is within the margin of error and might actually be winning.

J00 Yawk Shitty, so I'z be drivin down the night before.

Might be printing out some Hart Celler banners as well from vistaprint or Staples.

Oh, missed your post.

Chances are ISIS plan to make tens of attacks on many areas in the US, thus the patrols asking people what they are doing. (across the US, not around the president)

*Repeal Hart Celler

Would have poured out my drink on that bitch.

Like I mean, they are calling it "Bloody Friday"

It wont be a Trump assassination, it will be a mass casualty event, like Paris, or Nice.. but more likely, many attacks at once.

These guys are just starting, this one guy in a truck bullshit, it will happen more often, but thats not the endgame here. The endgame is like 7 malls at once, and a subway, and a.. I dunno, stadium? big places where lots of people meet up, and many of them on the same day.. maybe they attack one city in particular, and hit all the main areas and force the army to be called in.. they really have all the cards at this point, leftists opened the borders and let them in like the jews at Constantinople.

Do it you glorious bastard. Thankfully I Day is on a Friday so the bars should be hopping. I'd highly recommend going out to U Street if you feel like going out. I may drive up just to go out that night and watch the butthurt as reality sets in for the #notmypresident crowd as they cry into their beer, surrounded by Trump fans.

No you wouldn't.

Nice. Last time I've been to DC is when I was a kid, so this time'll be a lot more fun

Break's over, cya round.

Make this a shooting incident. two or three bullets in Moore's fat gut, and 7-8 into his face.

>"Fuck you" isn't a sound political strategy

And they're planning on "disrupting the inauguration" why??

>Has he eaten through his wealth already?

Bingo. Also every liberal faggot who was pretty quite during Obamas term is coming out of their rat holes again most likely because they're running out of shekels

So when are the right wing death squads happening? Or was it all just a meme?

Can't wait for the SS to deal with this fat ass hole

Washington never uttered those words.

Its pretty much just a meme (for now)

You'll cowards don't even hale hortler

>It's essentially the ultimate sin. Going outside of your expertise.

99% of Sup Forums