What is Sup Forums's opinion of Sikh's?

Red pill me on them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Red pill me on X
Get banned faggot.

They stink and look like ETs

If they can kill indiscriminately for your country there fine, it's why I have respect for them they don't hate the west and will assimilate up intill you reach religion.

Sikhs are awesome, though their dagger thingy is iffy

>their dagger thingy
Explain

I work with a Sikh. Absolutely based seems like the.best religion desu

Why do I see 3 flying bombs?

All, or most, Silks conceal a symbolic dagger with them at all times. It's contreversial

they require to have a dagger to dig the poo out of their loos

No ones cares about Pakistan, even Indians hate them

Taking a walk must be horrifying for you

Is it controversial because they can potentially attack someone with them, or is it because it has happened in the past?

They always carry a dagger
It's a practical tool as well as a symbol that they have an obligation to defend innocents from cruelty

indian jews, there's a few industries that they control in india, even though they're 3% of the population

How is that controversial? Millions of Americans carry non symbolic guns with them at all times.

LE SIKHS ARE BRO TIER HOLY SHIT I LOVE SIKH CUM ITS SO DELICIOUS PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE MY DEAR BRO-TIER SIKH BRO MHMHHMHHHHMHMM THAT WAS GOOD FUCK ME DADDY FUCK ME DADDY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

It's controversial because muh weapons
There's never been a recorded instance of an unprovoked attack from Sikhs with the dagger.

In before thead deleted and OP banned.

Those are Indians not mudslimes. Know your brownies.

It's 100% symbolic but it has happened. I tend not to care because Sikhs are great

It's controversial outside of freedom land.

it's controversial because there's places in canada where weapons aren't allowed, you can't carry knives of a certain length around

but because it's a religious thing, they then get that to supercede the other laws

it isn't that big a deal, the daggers aren't sharp, and the point is that they have a weapon they don't use, something about self control

they do the same things with turbans, you need to wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle, unless it's a turban

stinking curryniggers who were cucked by muslims, have a bullshit belief and whine about muh turban and muh dagger.

send em all back

they're alright.

bro tier

Do these dudes have their swords on them? I bet that has been a problem considering how military bases forcefully neuter off duty staff of their weapons.

all the sikhs i've meet so far have been nice people

Couldve had a sikh on my dick in highschool
Major qt

We should all pretend to convert to Sikhism, so we can bring daggers where we are not allowed.

A

sounds based to me and everyone should be able to do it

i work with almost all sikh they are the same as muslims all the sikh make death threats at me and say they are going to punish me when they take over i don't even care any more i just want nuclear war and everyone to die

poo in turban

They carry them literally everywhere though. Like even in schools.

The knife symbolizes their duty to defend any innocent person from abuse though, and the Sikh religion is generally peaceful and tolerant unless they have to deal with violent and intolerant people, at which point they defend themselves and others.

As you can imagine, they get along fine with horrible misogynistic homophobic Christianity, but not so much with The Religion of Peace.

I hate everyone who wants some extra shit because of his religion.

They're nice, assimilate quick, respect all religions. They are also fearless in wars look up any of the Sikh wars or WW1 and WW2.

So it sounds like most here likes them, what makes them so great?

Sikhs are honorable kebab removers. Their religion is very respectable, oriented around being a warrior and respecting the beauty of Gods design (no changing your body for vain reasons, as that is a disrespect to your god given vessel). I can appreciate that a lot.

>biggest terrorist attack on Mapleland
>bro tier
Hang yourself streetshitter.

I've never met one

I've yet to hear of exploding Sikhs

they are bro tier

We have a sihk for head kebabal removal

>leaf
>shit talking Sikhs

Wonder who could be behind this post.

The enemy of our enemy. Good folks.

They don't try and force their religion down other people's throats.

And they historically fight Muslims.

They aren't amazing or anything, just alright.

They have my respect, even when significantly outnumbered, they fought against hoards of mudslimes.

Of all the people who look like terrorists, Sikhs are the coolest. They believe in hardwork, education, self-reliance, self-defense, their women are allowed to go outside and don't have to wear a stupid costume.

Doesn't matter how nice they are or how much they hate muslims. They're non-white, and the only non-whites kinda okayish in my book are far-east asians and native americans (before they went full booze mode). Shitskins, with an interesting hate for islam and an interesting history, but shitskins nonetheless. Fuck em, they have to go back to the shithole that spawned them. By your definition catholic arabs are bro-tier as well. Remember guys, it's about race, not about religion or common enemy fallacy. If we include religion, lots of niggers spics and other trash would be ok. I'd marry a bosnian girl and redpill her into giving up her retarded religion 10 out of 10 rather than a stinky persian, poo in turban or coptic or whatever the others are.
Now sage and stop liking non-whites and non-white culture.

i cant wait till the sikhs rape and pillage your wife and daughters

faggots that get to break uniform rules.

bro tier

>spain
>white
>pick one

they're brown and not christian
naturally they're compared to muslims, and they're a lot better

they don't suicide bomb, just put bombs on planes that they aren't passengers of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

>leaf projecting his cuck fantasies.

Don't forget that they want to fund a sikh state within Canada.

They aren't assholes because of their religion. They are other wise completely normal, well behaved people. Just hairy and colorful.

FUCKING

You're fucking non white

They are ruining your gene pool, taking your money and shitting in the toilets you build. It's not a hard thing for a Sikh to lick westerner butt for money, since in India they do that for much less money.

its fucking hilarious all these useless cunt defending sikhs look how progressive and tolerant i am i can tell the different between shit skins

do you mean sikh only real estate developments?

there's been a couple canceled attempts at that, thing is it's not needed they usually just
>buy house
>have four families live in it
>play indian music 24/7
>have smelly indian food
>wait for neighbors to move out
>have another sikh family buy the house

>shitting in the toilets you build

>What is Sup Forums's opinion of Sikh's?
>Red pill me on them
best of the brown peoples

they say this to my face everyday at work

Paki detected

Building sewers and toilets in India, that's very very expensive, so why not just move to Canada and get all that and more? I guess in Canada there are no toilet witches.

This meme is overrated. Amerifats were bullshitted by hollywood who engaged mexicans to play spanish characters in movies because based Franco wouldn't let spaniards flirt with american bullshit ideology.
Then again, we have some brown fuckers down south, mostly because andalusia was heavily involved in trade with maroccoo, not because of the Andalusian califate. Most of converted spaniards, joos and moors were kicked out of spain during the reconquista, that's why you have some white looking arabs in maghreb. Most of spaniards are from aragonian and basque/galician stock, never conquered and always catholic, if that really matters to you religious cucks.
Now get over it, 60% boi. And you certainly are 1/8 cherokee, 1/16 ashkenazi and 1/16 nigger, but still make those
>
>
memes.

Wow US army has very progressive hats

C'mon dude Islam is the problem. We need them in the fight against a legion of Muhammads xD

pretty much bro-tier

I hate those fucking stinky streetshitters, they behave like fucking animals, nigger tier.

They can fight Muslims... back where they fucking came from.
No import of foreign conflicts.

LEAF

yes but sikhs are just as bad once you have work at a majority skihs place you will see there true colors like i said before i just want nuclear war and everyone to be vaporized

They're just poos with a turban and different beliefs. Fucking disgusting gypsies who happen to be neither hindus nor muslim. If north america gives them a free pass for 100 years more, they'll turn into jews since they only marry between them, have a strict religion and stick to their tradition and language a lot, even if it's so shitty they had to leave to take gibs from another country.

Literally coming from the nigger of europe

Feisty Spain turning up the heat

Agree with and disagree with you. They say the enemy of your enemy is your friend, but these guys are still regressive nonetheless-just a lighter, easier to look at shade of regressive from traditional western morals. Are they assimilating or infiltrating very well? Time will tell for Cuckanada

you don't need friends when you have nukes, Cuck.

The only people shilling for turban niggers are turban niggers themselves.

No shit, the world is infested with streetshitters, chinks and niggers.

I see a lot of Leaves hating on them.

Does Canada have a lot of them, or is it just regular LEAF shitposting?

>looking to get special treatment in the military

No better than the slimes, assimilate or go back niggers

I would describe them as gold plated shit. Better than other darkies but still darkies

>make religion called "Full-Giggle kekism supreme"
>Canada recognizes that religion
>buy full auto weapons
>Now they dont take your full giggle guns because religion.

>and shitting in the toilets you build.

So one step up from Indians then? Can we swap them out?

The thing is that toilets in India are build by UN, which is also money of us hunted victim creating people. So then India also sends Indians out of India. Basically not building shit boxes themselves, turning other people into shit on your expenses, your genes and then at end they will say it's your fault.

Redittor detected.

The daggers are called kirpans. Sikhs might be restricted when carrying it in certain places in the west, but here they are allowed to carry it everywhere.