If Trump supporters love America so much then how come you don't love it's history and it's indigenous people?

If Trump supporters love America so much then how come you don't love it's history and it's indigenous people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who says we don't?

apaches are pretty cool

"Native Americans" are neither native to North America or American.

Solutreans or bust.

The pipeline situation, the truth about how thanksgiving really happened, etc. The right always lean to be against the indigenous people even though their ancestors are the ones that got raped, slaughtered and their land stolen.

I though Indians were peaceful beatniks with no concept of war or ownership?

How could something be stolen from someone who doesn't own it?

Nice argument but you're pairing every single conservative in America into the native hate group even when there's tons of native Americans that are conservative.

>indigenous
The only place they are indigenous to is Asia.

no they fucking aren't. I've met some okay ones but the tribe on the whole around here is complete shit. muh sacred mountain that they never historically gave a shit about, and their kids are all wannabe gangster thugs.

The don't live America the continent, they love America the pre-dominantly white nation.

Based leaf.

their ancestors raped, stole, and slaughtered as a way of life fuck off. the Lakota protesting the pipeline, were originally from MS area. they stole that land from other natives

Was anybody here before the "Native" Americans?

the mormons

White pp should come back in europe

"Native" Americans that got outbred or slaughtered by the Native Americans we know. Think Gauls.

That's not an American dipshit. He's a Nez Perce. If you google Chief Joseph Giclee, you'll see he's nothing but a poster boy for (((them))) to make money off of his appearance.

no thanks. being of european ancestry doesn't make me european. I'm an American

Probably not but I'd wager that solutreans came at the same time.

I will the day Europe purges Muslims

well current Americans have nothing against native Americans and if you want to talk about the colonists and how trumpers are unsympathetic about their actions well that stuff happens to everyone shouldn't take it personally people don't feel bad about winning the land.

Solutreans. North American is European clay.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean

American history started when Americans came to America, not before that.

I will reluctantly agree. People think because someone has different skin and heritage their some kind of fucking saint. The only history native Americans and white men have is fucking violence and going back on deals. Even without the white man's involvement native Americans were still just like everyone else in the world. Killing their own over war. People associate the native American with a connection to nature and being peaceful but they were no different than the white man. They didn't share the land or forest most of the time. Killing you just for setting foot on something that belongs to all.

They hate us natives, white man

Didn't become America until 1776

We love American history, not so much warring indigenous peoples. Even then, they were an unfortunate result of a time in history where every group was attempting to establish more and more of their territory. It is unfortunate, but it would've happened either way, they just happened to be up against a more advanced population, technology wise.

There are no indigenous people of America.

Checkmate.

White people are the indegenous people of America.

No one gives a fuck about the stone age tribes that lived here before we created the nation.

/thread

They were the most fierce enemy of the white man, it took over 400 years to fight them to submission. But in the end they lost ,because whites were superior

This. Natives don't have any real written history.

Probably because they're basically segregated from the general population.

Not enough contact. In many places, it's more common to see Sikhs than Native Americans.

They hate white people more than white people hate them.

/thread

>pol hates the pipeline protestors
This isn't strawman isn't even true. SHOW SCREENSHOTS of 1 post mocking the pipeline protesters

There are no indigenous people of Eurasia, either.

Go back to Africa, filthy invader!

america begun after it's indigenous history you fucking tard

Those fucking redskins should praise the spirits every day that Whites didn't exterminate them and showed what only the White race is capable of, mercy, and let them have their reservations like the fucking game animals they are.