Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2014/03/17/democrat-attorney-general-shuts-down-cor
youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
youtube.com/watch?v=oQjX1h8VuWA
youtube.com/watch?v=m5_8qNA8oXo
m.wmctv.com/wmctv/db_381569/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=pZDLdnRr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What do?

Why the fuck would you let your 11 year old daughter go to school alone?

I'd do the crime, and I'd do the time.

This. USA isn't fucking Japan

Plenty of safe places in the US. I don't live in TN so I don't know what the place that happened in is like though.

Also why would you live in a place where you didn't feel like you kid was safe to walk to school?

where are all the cucks. Someone lecture me on black/nigger difference

Blacks are a useless race they are all niggers some some are better at pretending to not be savages

isn't it true you have a bullseye on your back in jail if you hurt children?

Everyone says that but I've never seen proof and and there are an awful lot of repeat offenders.

It's largely a hollywood meme, but it ultimately just depends on location. Some prisons will have some merciless motherfuckers and others the inmates don't give a shit about anything. Just depends.

What difference?

sadly, not enough cucks to answer your question, they avoid threads like this

hehe I can harken back to a much simpler US, one in where children(I was a child then) could freely play outside without the fear of being run down by a nigger.

I would round up my brothers and bash this niggers skull in with a baseball bat to send a clear message

And then I'd work out and read for 3 to 5 years in prison.

Niggers should be extreminated. There is no logical reason to not do this.

Nah they're protected. However yes if the inmates could, they normally fuck up people who rape or people who hurt children.

Genocide is the only reasonable solution. Seriously.
The don't deserve life.

Payback is a bitch, white devil. You killed thousands of ours now we take some of yours

Id do the time for bashing his fucking skull in with my friends

you fake whites made niggers. its your fucking fault!!!

>black/nigger difference
No such a thing.

They're like moderate Muslims. Fuck them, the only good nigger is a dead nigger.

he aint gonna waste that tight young white pussy now is he shit i wouldve done the same

STUPID FUCKING FAKE NATIVE KILLING WHITE AMERIFATS KILLING THEMSELFS BY BRINGING NIGGERS TO AMERICA.. HAHA HA!!

Common place in the UK mate but then most of us live within WALKING distance of places

Absolutely.

I'm with a county sheriff department, we have to spend our first 2 years working at the county jail.

We had a Mexican come in during my rotation charged with lewd acts with a child under 14. Once word got out to gen pop about the new "Chomo" and he was beaten nearly to death and brutally raped on the basketball court. Nobody stepped in to help him. Buddy and I had to take photos of his injuries, his face was swollen so badly he was barely recognizable, and he was bleeding badly from his asshole. The seat of his trousers when were caked in blood and he needed help walking.

Nobody gave a fuck.

Behead his family with a trench knife, put the heads on dinner table and post that shit on instagram.

kids in my neighborhood walk to school every morning

Uh well you see haha this is just a uhh....this is a bi-product of racism towards afro-americans you see because the racism causes them to react to racism....and if we shift the paradigms from the bi-centennial apogee to the radical diaphragm, you will see what I mean.

It's all in the study material I acquired from my university, you should really read up to inform yourself.

It happened in Memphis. That whole place isn't safe

I would like to posit that this man did not do nothing, he was clearly a good boy.

What make you think the kid was white mudhammed?

blacks are creatures of darkness.

I'd catch him the first day out of the clink and torture him to death with pliers and a blowtorch over the course of several days. I'd put the recordings on liveleak and then flee to Belize.

it is true. people who commit crimes against children and women are considered scum of the earth, even by hardcore murderers. they are separated from the general prison population because they're seen as fair game by the other inmates who are looking for reasons to beat people up or kill.

>Letting your kids walk to school alone in any place that isn't 100% white with low crime rates

This is why people laugh at Canadians.. I'm ashamed to share a country with you.

>some are better at pretending to not be savages

this is why civil nationalist nuright needs to be rejected
reason.com/blog/2014/03/17/democrat-attorney-general-shuts-down-cor

something like this

just shoot him during a transfer from across the block

no one would get away with doing that to my kid

white americans must be the most stupid sons of bitches on earth bringing niggers to u.s

The idea was to give them back when we were done using them but then white guilt retards decided we should keep them.

The only decision more stupid than that is that europeans who knew exactly how bad it would be but they decided to import them anyways.

Omg u guise are all racist, blacks dindu nuffin. Star wars even has got a black man hero!!

Whatever you are going to do, the niggers at prison are going to do worse.

>What do?
Stop feeding the nigger beast.

Common place in nigger free countries.

True. Baby burners get fucked up in American prisons.

at least they brought them to work as slaves, you are bringing them to fuck your women and take your money

Because you're too poor to afford to live anywhere better? Are you fucking retarded? Do you not understand what being poor is?

>being poor in a bigger infested neighborhood
>having kids anyways

Why would you do that to your children?

>being such a pussy that your phone won't even let you say nigger

Lol poor people are untermensch. True Whites are not poor, so who cares what some nigger did to some other nigger

You have to just let him have her, it's racist not to

I remember reading about that guy. Was raped by 20 inmates, then released because it turns out he was innocent

lol

Most whites are poor

>

I walked to school every day for 14 years both ways and didn't get raped or molested. I also lived in a white town though.

source on him being innocent?
I think it was some BJJ coach in brazil that raped and beat his like 1 year old step son
he was gang raped every day and they kept reopening his stitches he had to get on his ass

Says the retard that can't identify satire.

You're the embarrassment.

niggers are nothing more than a curse on our countries

this
youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8

>now he replies and says you didn't pick up on his irony making him the victor

this is what makes us the true chosen

Did you not read my post? Whites aren't poor. They're the master race of superior intellect so they could not be poor. Therefore "white" trash is not actually White.
Let me guess, you're a poorfag

Because we dont have wild niggers

TN user here, anything west of Knoxville is a hit or miss when it comes to safeness.

You're the embarrassment, leafanon. Other leaf is right.

congratulate him for killing that white genetic mutant

Oh and getting his dick wet in their loli too

youtube.com/watch?v=oQjX1h8VuWA

Thanks a lot Abe.

"predominately african-american" area of the city

was the girl white? would be surprised if she was anything other than another niglet, since the media is actually reporting on it.

If that was my daughter i would kill that man

I'm pretty sure anybody except libcucks would. I mean, who the fuck does that? Just grab a random person (a child no less), and then just proceed to rape them with no remorse? It just doesn't make any fucking sense.

I beg too differ.

#NotAllNiggers

I'd tie him up in my basement and rape him with repeatedly with inanimate objects. I'd do it in a hazmat suit so I didn't get any nigger blood on me and risk getting AIDS and shit. I'd slowly amputate the niggers extremities one by one, with surgical precision and without pain medication. The nigger would die by death of 1000 cuts after many weeks of Barney theme song music, starvation, and repeated internal bleeding from anal abuse.

Show me the story where a white guy did this today. I fucking hate niggers.

>was the girl white?

>was the girl white?

this changes everything

Clarksville fag here
Can confirm

>tfw you walked to kindergarten alone

May this Unter be raped until he dies from anal bleeding

why dont they include the fact that it was a BLACK man who raped a WHITE child?

but they sure as shit will write a WHITE police officer shot an unarmed BLACK male

fucking liberal pieces of shit

Save Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=m5_8qNA8oXo

Hang him upside down, ans slowly skin him alive, with lots of salt.

When will it end goyz

IT WASNT FUCKING MY IDEA

>Captcha: Select all images showing pizza

oy vey

Why are some of you so damned barbaric? Just shoot or hang him, JFC.

because i live in a white neighborhood

>Why the fuck would you let your 11 year old daughter go to school alone?

>USA
>first world country

Lol

It was clearly a sexual emergency and he couldn't understand that they were saying 'no'.

Depends entirely on where you live.

If you're in a small town in the heartlands? Not a big deal.
If you're in fucking Memphis? You're a negligent parent.

That said, no parent deserves this.

>m.wmctv.com/wmctv/db_381569/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=pZDLdnRr

hanging, -no wait , -burned alive (slowly)

>a nig sharing your same last name

How about not being a shitty parent and leaving your child unattended for a fucking start?

They are separated for safety, but in almost every prison they are seen as acceptable targets and legitimately evil.

She didn't follow the rules.

>Niggers about
>don't go out

>First world country

>Import third worlders

>Not first world country anymore

>Profit

>Jews brought slaves to the US
FTFY

oy vey
>is that (((europeans))) who knew exactly how bad it would be

So, this guy is getting killed in prison right?

>Thinking he's going to make it there.