Brit/pol/ - Parliament Debate edition

WATCH LIVE BBC PARLIAMENT DEBATE
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

>Battle for Brexit: No need for second vote on Article 50, head of Supreme Court suggests ahead of crucial motion tonight - live
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/07/brexit-article-50-mps-vote-supreme-court-pmqs-live/

>What does tonight's Article 50 vote mean for Brexit, which MPs will support it, and what happens next?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/does-article-50-vote-mean-brexit-happens-next-britains-departure/

>Labour: MPs entitled to Brexit details
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38232780

>Live: Brexit court case & MPs debate EU exit
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-37976580

>Meddling Tim Farron tells EU Brexit negotiator Guy Verhofstadt Article 50 CAN be revoked
express.co.uk/news/politics/740909/tim-farron-guy-verhofstadt-article-50-stopped-brexit-eu

>MPs told they WILL get vote on final Brexit deal but WON'T be able to block EU exit
express.co.uk/news/politics/740881/Brexit-debate-Article-50-vote-House-of-Commons-Labour-Government-Theresa-May

>Pro-Migration Report Admits British Workers Will Enjoy Higher Wages After Brexit
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/07/falling-immigration-will-lead-higher-wages-low-paid-workers-study-says/

>Brexit Referendum Not Legally Binding, Supreme Court Told
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/07/brexit-referendum-not-legally-binding-supreme-court-told/

>Starmer on Labour conditions for Brexit law as MPs debate call for plan
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/dec/07/brexit-debate-plan-labour-pmqs-call-for-government-to-publish-its-brexit-plan-politics-live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=An4Oe-s3lfs
youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw
who.int/classifications/icd/en/GRNBOOK.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck the Pope!

Is it happening lads?

>Will Self on Question Time
Hope he gets BTFO again.
youtube.com/watch?v=An4Oe-s3lfs

What time is the vote proper?

You mean panel vs Farage, right?

tfw unironically used to like will self when he was on hignfy 10 years ago

VOTE YES INDYREFII!!!
How much of a self-hating deluded coward do you have to be to vote against your natural-born countrymen, who across Scotland voted YES for their independence, but were held back by a foreign intrusion of English and European voters?

Do you honestly think Scotland is an equal partner in some fantastical utopian union? Are you daft? The English now seek to destroy yet more of Scotland's presence in the Commons by decreasing their MP count, in addition to excluding them to voting on matters which affect the vast majority of the supposed 'united' kingdom.

Alas, I am counting on your cuckolded weak-at-the-knees mental illness, which will no doubt help you to justify the pairing of the population of Scotland - ~4-5 million ethnic Scotsmen and women, with the 50-60 million English and Europeans throughout this disunited island - an equal pairing of numbers which inevitably leads to an inequitable share of decision-making clout - treating a whole country as no more than a province in a 'better together' fantasy in which decisions are ruled by a southern majority, alien in race and in heritage to the true northerners.

You advocate the political enslavement of an entire nation - SCOTLAND - purely on a summation of the vote tally, not accounting for the incompatible differences between us true natural-born Scots and our culturally dissimilar neighbours.
Scotland Will Prevail!

>a reminder that this bloke exists

>tfw you live in rochdale

we were definitely considering texas because it seems to be peak 'MURICA
we'll be renting a car so we can at least travel to a couple of states

It's bizarre that his face is relatively normal

i BET HE DOES EPIC SHITs

Reminder to vote UKIP

it's jsut genetics bro

I would rather die than vote yes. Scotland will never be independent, we will always be loyal to the Crown and devolution was a fucking mistake.

Fuck the SNP.

Well, avoid Austin if you do, that city is a cesspit. Might I suggest going to the bayou and meeting the Cajuns?

Bought a new hoody for £65, am I daft?

would you jizz on her face, britpol?

Yes I would.

Drank one 2l bottle of 5% generic cider
Should I get another ?

>hoody

yes

FULL BANTS AHEAD

It had better be cashmere

I feel sorry for that button.

No, I wouldn't, GCHQ. There's no need to send vans after me.

>Will Self

How many times will they bringing up Nige backing Trump?

Jesus

he's a big guy

>No to the Brussels tyranny
>Yes to the Westminster yoke
Loyalist Scots everyone

Stop making me think it is tonight

will look into that
our main priority is finding places to hang out with real americans (ie not faggot urbanites) and drink

Yeah
Why would a holiday cost that much ??!

It was a North Face hoody, lad.

>pic

His body is ready

Will any kind Brit explain in summation the status of Brexit?

Is it going to get shit on by your parliament?

i bought a superdry one for 45 and that felt like a lot for a hoody so i'd say yes

NONCE
O
N
C
E

Lads, I have absolutely no idea what I want to do in life.

What do you guys do?

Sorry bro

Why do the yanks have to have all of their news spoon fed to them?

Superdry were pretty good value for money at one point but it's retreated too far up its own arsehole as a brand and now it's a joke.

smoke weed and masturbate

Oh right yeah I bet that'll really come in handy on your epic outdoor adventures down the road to the shop

>Superdry
C H E E K Y

Oh, any bar in a small American town would work there. They'll likely be tickled pink foreigners are visiting.

I'm a NEET. No idea what to do either. I'm one step closer to the finale every day.

>Pooey Stench
>Will ur Self

Why don't they just get Laurie Penny, Dianne Abbott and Russell Brand too, and let's make it a full house of twattery.

I've spent 25 years not knowing what to do. You'll settle in to it.

Agoraphobic NEET turned 24 in August and live with my parents

I can't go outside to the shops to feed myself or live my life, so I spend most of my time reading and lifting weights. It's not much of a living

I'm just holding out for VR to take effect

Because they wind up looking like bellends when trying to figure it out for themselves. The amount of "why didn't Nigel just run for PM" after he resigned was cringe worthy.

>muh devloution

It was a UK wide vote, for fuck's sake, not nation by nation.

Loyal til the day I die, mate.

>THA GOVA-MUNT HAS NUU PLAHN ON BREG- ZIT

Well, it feels real comfy to post on Brit/pol/ with, that's the main thing.

A few years ago every fucker in town had a superdry coat, it was embarrassing

Kinda cute desu

FUCK U FUCKING IDIOTS BY LEAVING THE EU THE UK IS GOING TO GET MORE BLACK AND YELLOW. I CANT FUCKING GO TO CANNON PARK WITHOUT SEEING AT LEAST 10 CHINKS FUCKKKKKK

This lineup was better

Wrote a response. Checked your posts. Not worth my time. Have fun with your thread you hostile fucking retard.

Going to become a monk then a priest desu

Looks like a fat, tired, twelve year old boy.

Why aren't you working on that? I've got my own crippling neuroses that prevent me being succesful but not even being able to leave your house is pretty serious.

I live in Leicester. I am literally surrounded.

THIS IS A BRIT THREAD NOT A BURGER THREAD GET OUT
RREEEEEEEEEE

>Southend-on-Sea
Should be in Brighton or Bristol really.

to be fair I saw quite a bit of that coming from idiot students here too
>OH LOOK FARAGE IS RUNNING AWAY AFTER LEAVING US IN THIS MESS IT DOESNT MATTER THAT HE ALREADY TRIED TO GET ON THE COMMITTEE AND THE TORIES SHOT HIM DOWN HES A COWARD

That was a fair criticism though.

Can you imagine if the government actually wins the court case? It'll be like Brexit all over again.

We'd be able to post smug comments on reddit like, "we should all respect the independence of the judiciary."

Tempted to give him a wafer thin mint

at least you won the premier league lad

many giggles

W E W J U S T B A N T E R

No way, that last one is that fucking slut that got BTFO in that video
youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw

WHY IS SHE STILL WITH A JOB AND ON BBC AIR ?

I've been working on it for a long time, I can get out every now and again but every time I build myself up to a decent point a switch flips and I come crumbling back down. After going through different kinds of therapy, meditation, group stuff and whatever else, it's hard to know where to go next

Sometimes think I'd like to do something like that, it's perfect in a lot of ways, but my inability to believe in God and disdain for the CoE kind of makes it unlikely.

>Yanks

the lineup you quoted is fake
but she has been on recently and got BTFO again.
she gets airtime and a platform because she is jewish, well connected, and says all the 'right' things regarding white men just being, like, the worst and stuff

Its a bait pic but she was actually on QT last week

I banged an MP 4 years ago guess who it was.

Hint shes still an MP
Im 25

*raises paw*

We're not really leaving the EU, right guys?

Beady eyes full of lies
14 - Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Portugal, San Marino,
15 - Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden

Thanks, I think.

That's not going to happen, unfortunately.

Not that it really matters. The government has manoeuvred very strategically in the last couple of days, and has basically guaranteed A50 by the end of March. Even if the government somehow won the court case, May would still just wait until the end of March to trigger A50. Remember what she said about "being on schedule"?

The salt would be delicious though.

farron?

>vote for a single issue personality cult that no longer has an issue or a personality

No thanks

Mhairi Black

You're a slot badger m8.

Harriet Harman

Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott

Anna Soubry

That's fair. I'm kind of in the same position as far as feeling like you never make any progress. Haven't bothered to get help for a while but I'm probably going to see what's on offer again soon. I gave it all up because I thought I was on the mend but I think I was just normalising after a particularly shitty period. Think I want to try some sort of group therapy, maybe seeing I'm not quite the most pathetic person in the world will help - could backfire though.

For me its just severe avoidance accompanied by the usual anxiety abd depression. Couldn't imagine not being able to leave the house even though. Good luck with it.

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to PREPUBESCENT children
who.int/classifications/icd/en/GRNBOOK.pdf

Jo Cox