THESE MONKEYS SPENT 85M OF TAXES PER YEAR ON VACATIONS

>Obama family travel, vacations, cross $85 million mark

washingtonexaminer.com/obama-family-travel-vacations-cross-85-million-mark/article/2608882

>Every president uses their own money when it comes to vacations, that is until why elected a nigger.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-presidential-vacations/2014/08/15/2aa969c6-2311-11e4-958c-268a320a60ce_story.html?utm_term=.7c199cc29358

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-presidential-vacations/2014/08/15/2aa969c6-2311-11e4-958c-268a320a60ce_story.html?utm_term=.7c199cc29358
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>calling blacks monkeys

fuck off stormcuck.

How the fuck do you spend 85 million traveling

t. monkey

>85M per year
is a mistake
>they spend over 10M per

SeeIt's because all the security and preparations that need to be made for a president to go somewhere

this is the white man's board
fuck off jamal

Reddit

Still too much. President shouldn't be allowed holidays.

even if you have 100 people in your entourage and go to nothing but elite dining restaurants and hotels that still should never get even close to 85 million for a 1 week trip

Does apeforce one travels with jet fighters on the side.

Shut up Nigger.

Are you drunk, Poland? WTF?

I remember when people would get angry when Dubya would vacation in his ranch. Not so bad now compared to Obama.

yeah no shit, it's over 8 years

But hot dogs and cheese pizzas are probably a bit more expensive.

I remember bush taking loads of days off to go play golf. not to mention having the secret service update his personal house in texas because that's where he stayed rather than the white house.

maybe we should stop letting the presidents write blank checks. this is a job, not the lottery.

>>Every president uses their own money when it comes to vacations, that is until why elected a nigger.

Read your articles that you linked. Couldn't find your claim supported.
Please quote the lines from the article(s) that establish that
>Obama is having the tax payer cover items that all the other presidents before him have paid for out of pocket.

t. not even a fan of Obama but OP still sounds like a full of shit fag.

Fucking this. Blacks don't come from monkeys.

B...but Michelle and Barry paid for their own date night in 2008!

Hot dogs and cheese pizzas in Serbia are yummy, big and full of meat also cheap

according to your chart everyone except Anglos came from monkeys.

>tfw mixed anglo and irish heritage

> Poles
> white
> can into toasters

pffff....

The real face of aids

>Household appliances.
>Negroes

all the information is in this 5 myths article

lol, and all the info in that article suggests that Obama had to pay for the same things that every other president paid for, you cock guzzling faggot.

Do you need a comparison point by point? I'm not doing that and I doubt anyone else will either.
I'll just give you one example:
Most presidents vacation properties they or a friend owns (and presidents have lots of rich friends) but the Obamas act like they're JayZ and Beyonce staying in extremely expensive hotels and resorts.