Non burgers, how was trumps victory covered / received in your country?

Non burgers, how was trumps victory covered / received in your country?

pretty neutral

/thread

Crying, feelings, and safety pins

Lots of liberal tears and rage, as you would expect from Sweden. No suicides unfortunately.

One of the biggest alternative media pages here changed its logo so it featured smug Pepe for a day though, which was pretty amusing.

Complete shock and disbelief

Can anybody tell me what Mexico's reaction was like

>Crashing Peso noises
>Crying abulela everywhere

The Lügenpresse was and still is mad as fuck. They were shilling for Crooked even harder than the American dishonest media. In America, you have Fox, Drudge, Breitbart and more media which covers the other side of the story. In Germany, we only have leftist government media. Granted, there are outlets with varying degree of cuckoldry, but they are all cucked and biased.

Needless to say, their tears are delicious.

Kek

Natural to positive

>Be glorious uncucked island nation
>zero sjw problems
>Trump wins
>Results are announced calmly just like any other election

Really mixed, which is a given due to the size of it. My personal experience is that it was the same way the sjw colleges in the US.

Ranging from 'lol the crazy yanks are at it again' to 'zomg LITERALLY the next Hitler'. I once saw an old UKIP sort of guy with a Trump hat.

What was your reaction the last time you were BTFO utterly and entirely beyond all recognition?

Imagine that and multiply it by the population of Mexico.

Our national channel (TVP1) showed Clinton Cash a week before US Elections.

Canada was 100% Hillary

Even all my white friends i grew up with were posting on facebook that anyone who supports Trump deserves an instant block

Media coverage was pathetically biased

>he cant win hes a joke
>hes hitler 2
>grab her by the pussy
>no political experience
Meanwhile our Prime Minister's experience was being a fuckin drama teacher...

Like it was so bad even I was completely convinced he was going to lose, and I supported him from day 1

Never spoke about it tho except to close conservative friends and my gf. If you support trump or even so much as like a pro trump meme on fb, youl be looked at as an edgy racist

Really made me sick to realize all my peers are ignorant race traitor cucks. Friends who i thought were rational turning out to be jew media cocksuckers

Best part tho was election night seeing all the CBC reporters squirm on tv when it became apparent Trump was winning

>ahem, is this a mistake?
>alex, do we know why this is happening?
>omg hes winning, somethings not right

CBC is still bitching and crying about it. This morning they posted an article about a heroic electoral college fag in the US whos refusing to do his democratic job and cast his vote for Trump because its 'just so wrong'

What a fuckin hero

Every time they report on him now its with a salty tone. Its the most immature display of childish biased journalism ive ever seen and NOBODY around me is angry about it

Everyone acts like we all unanimously are outraged that he won

For fucks sake its like the dark ages. Dont speak the truth or youl be socially hung

Like a disaster. My mates and I celebrated in the street though to trigger sjws.

"If Trump gets elected, WWIII happens" tier propaganda

Almost every person in cucknadia is a cuck. So, not well.

>trump won
>ok