JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/T_R_Johnson_III/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/posteverything/wp/2015/08/21/we-used-to-count-black-americans-as-35-of-a-person-instead-of-reparations-give-them-53-of-a-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban plebs.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
HOLY SHIT HOW FAR GONE IS WP, ARCHIVE IT PLS I WANT TO READ THIS

Sigh.. why do niggers insist on pushing this false 3/5 of a person idea?

It just shows how stupid they are.

that is still only one full vote

Will niggers EVER stop bitching about slavery and colonialism?

I bet even in the year 3000 it will be like pic related.

fake

Literally Vice-tier right now.

A few years and they'll just turn into another Buzzfeed clone.

I am a white hetero male and I deserve reperations from the US gov't for when they lit the white house up in pride colors but didn't light it up for 4th of July a week later.

That shit traumatized me and I still have PTSD from it. Its something we all lived thru unlike slavery from 200 years ago.

literally
>t.60%

Niggers are too dumb to understand that the 3/5 rule was made by northerners to keep southern states (white southern slaveholders) from pretty much owning the House of Representatives.

The northerners couldn't keep their Bible-thumping abolitionist powerbase by denying blacks representation, and they couldn't keep their chances of winning seats by giving full representation to the blacks.

Nobody but a religious radical vocal minority wanted anything for blacks. Blacks were just used as a weapon in the fight between the two American cultures: the urban, industrial north and the rural, agrarian south.

History student here.

Why is it a false idea? It happened. A long time ago but it happened.

twitter.com/T_R_Johnson_III/

Lol give me sauce anglo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise

and this guy

(((Wikipedia)))

come on lobsterback

Youre fucking retarded ever heard of the 3/5ths compromise

We've already paid the reparations in the form of welfare

>get brought to rich country as slaves, allowed to vote
they should have for 0/5

The vote machines already gave the 6/5

That's not how fractions work

So if Trump actually got 20% of the black vote...under this premise, he would have closer to 40% of the black vote...

Shillary BTFO!

this
couldn't count them as full people, then the south would have dominated everything due to the sheer amount of nogs
hence, the compromise

reparations were taking them from Africa and giving them opportunities in a first world nation instead of dying in a few years in Afric

>people who ever lived under or suffered from slavery should bennifit off of people who never lived or bennifited from slavery.

Gets the noodle cooking

3/5ths compromise is a real thing but no person alive today has suffered under it and no person today is attempting to bring it back.

No one should entertain the idea of reparations even in the slightest.

Niggers wanting something else, so nothing new

I agree.

>used to

who said we stopped?

Dumb fucks, slaves didn't get votes. What they got was to count as 3/5 of a person when distributing House seats.
If they want to do that, they should go ahead. The Deep Red South will just get more seats to fill with Republicans.

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/posteverything/wp/2015/08/21/we-used-to-count-black-americans-as-35-of-a-person-instead-of-reparations-give-them-53-of-a-vote/

>History Student
Also read the very link you posted

For those still wondering, or people abroad not in the know
>Constitution being written
>Slave holding states wanted slaves counted as full person
>Hey, let these slaves work for us for free, let us breed them, and let them give us voting power too!
>Northern states opposed this
>Why are you having these people give you extra voting rights, when you're not even going to give them the benefits of political representation?
>Slaves should be excluded from the vote count entirely
>Southerners pushed they should be worth 1 each
>Northerners pushed they should vote 0 each as long as they remain slaved
>Southerners threaten not to form the union
>Both sides compromise to 3/5

It's not difficult to understand. Abolitionists wanted the number as close to 0 as possible. Slave holders wanted the number as high as possible.

You mean 1 2/3's of a vote, britbong

>ok now you have to be slaves
nigger logic

I don't even know where to begin...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise

I mean FFS since you ignored the point entirely

>The debate was over whether, and if so, how, slaves would be counted when determining a state's total population for legislative representation and taxing purposes.

> The issue was important, as this population number would then be used to determine the number of seats that the state would have in the United States House of Representatives for the next ten years.

> The effect was to give the southern states a third more seats in Congress and a third more electoral votes than if slaves had been ignored

I.e. North has its way, slaves counted as 0, South and slave holders lose power

>but fewer than if slaves and free persons had been counted equally
I.e. South has its way, slaves counted as 1, North and abolitionists lose power

It's nothing to do with thinking they were "3/5 people"- slave holders that thought that they were "0 people" or non-people wanted them to count as 1 person each, and abolitionists that thought that they were 1 full person each wanted them counted as 0 people.

Not that I care, I wanted them all deported, but this rustles my historical autism.

Aren't democrats doing tue same thing now with illegals?

Don't bongs have Muslims count as 5/3 of one of them?

And if this person had written something more reasonable you wouldn't be talking about it.

I swear POL is oblivious to the fact most media is just click bait

And they wonder why they are dying....
Also some one is very bad at math....
>5/3
>5/3
>1 2/3

Urbanites are turbo plebs

>WE

Kek
>Hart Celler wouldn't change the demographic makeup of the US

>Amnesty being used to pump up the Dem vote is conspiracy theory

This, it's actually better for blacks that they were counted as 3/5s of a person rather than a full person. If that were the case, the South would have dominated American politics for the first decades of the country's existence, and the Civil War would likely have come later. There's a strong chance that, with that additional representation, more territories would have been admitted as slave states rather than free ones, so the South might then have actually one the civil war and become independent.

>200 years ago, some people were given less of a vote than others and that was bad
>therefore today we should give the ancestors of those people more votes than anyone else, and that is good

Racist retards.

Also, 5/3 is inflation. Should be 7/5 if you want to "restore" their "lost" vote.

Non-whites in general are nothing but ungrateful parasites.
We should just eject them from our civilization at this point.