Hi goyim

want to hear a jewish secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

charismanews.com/politics/elections/61031-rabbi-predicts-trump-will-win-and-usher-in-the-second-coming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/aaron-driver-troubled-childhood-isis-supporter-1.3716222
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwmy19ZEMw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

we know all your secrets, jew

o-oh.

do...
do the goyim know?

tfw thinking you know all jewcrets.

I'm interested

WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE, SCHLOMO?

well
the truth is that we got Trump elected

You can tell me. I've been a good goy this year.

charismanews.com/politics/elections/61031-rabbi-predicts-trump-will-win-and-usher-in-the-second-coming

Silly Jew, Jews don't believe the first coming has happened yet . Also Israel will be annihilated well before some fake deity shows his face in it

well be that as it may Trump won Florida because some "muslim" targered gay hispanics in the middle of Orlando with a surgical strike

you're welcome

Do you believe that? Because I've already seen it happening in December of 2015.

any roll is more likely to succeed with a +4 luck bonus
kabbalah can't make sure things happen because we can't go against God's actuall will

but it can substantially increase the likelihood of events that God doesn't strictly oppose

CAUSE I KNOW ONE AND IT'S SOOOOO GOOD TO HEAR IT

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT SHWAS?

ALRIGHT, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IT SHWAS

I KNOW, HOW TO COUNT, AAAAALLLL THE WAY TO SIX MILLION

then we'll just increase the tally again dumbass.

you can't outjew the jews, goy
the palestinians tried to do that at 1858 and ended losing everything

Why

guess

I love you jew. Your Wisdom and gnosis leaves me in Awe.

Peace

You're finally Coming to grips with the misdeeds and parasitism of your people and want to be wiped off the face of the earth for the good of humanity?

You're at (((their))) mercy. Settle down.

So you put a zionist in power in the US.
What else is new?

well you're not exactly wrong

So you will burn all "palestinians" now and Germanistan gets the ashes?

Thats not a secret. Everyone knows jews love trump. 4/5 of his kids are dating/married to kikes

well I came up with an asbolutely amazing culinarian architecture for a sandwich

Revelation 9:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Abaddon.
A bad Don!

Funny how in the REAL WORLD America I have NEVER met a single conservative (or really any liberals) that even like Israel. It seems to be ONLY online and on TV. That's it. Of course the US Govt is cucked by the kikes since they are all cowards and sex fiends. Will Trump change that? I hope so. I could care less if Israel was scrubbed off the map. Of course cuckservatives will try to imply that not approving every SJW thing that marxist Israel does somehow magically means you love Islam. Lots of hasbara on sites like infocucks and BrietKike which you can agree with all damn day long but once you bring up the JQ the cuckservatives go full SJW.

Salmon > Tuna

Realistically I think trump is going to achieve reduced Zionist US influence in exchange for a Palestinian genocide and I'm perfectly happy with that deal. I'm loving the goys he's putting in power around him and talking about putting on the Supreme Court.

Oh my...

I think its more interesting than that.

I think there is a New New World Order forming, and the old ones are getting snubbed/pissed about that. While its true Putin and Israel had their hand in helping Trump I think there is a reason for that.

I also think there is a reason that Soros is so irrationally butthurt about it. (he's getting snubbed) Its not because he cares about Mexicans, or whatever he says. Fact is he was prominent figurehead of the US branch of shadow government/NWO for decades but now he's being cut out.

We don't see all the inner workings of the elite, however there is a clear disagreement/divide between them.
At a certain point we should learn to be patient and observe, because its becoming obvious that the main trick of the elite was to keep like minded individuals fractured/blaming each other. Europeans blaming Americans, Americans blaming Russians, Russians blaming Israel/Americans. It was keeping the current encumbent in power, but thats starting to change and we should wait and see what this change means before we continue to allow Soros/NWO to divide us and conquer us with niggers.

>swinging 8 points left since 2012
Oy vey, why do you lie greatest ally?!

Israelis like Donald not the diaspora

yeah I bet you like it extra smoked you dutch fuck

but seriously salmon can work just as well as tuna or red turkey meat. You'll need light whipped cream cheese and moroccan merinade eggplants though, along with some fresh ciabattas

a-are the jews our guy?

Ah ok, that's better.

>but still, no more aid
>we'll ship the diaspora back for free

HOLY SHIT DEAL
but their property comes too, of course.

i still see that they're alive, why dont you get this over with, kill them all at once, problem solved.

Why did all terrorist attacks stop in the months leading up to the election even though they would have sealed the deal? This is not a believable timeline. Of course Mossad did the attack to increase the Muslim hate but they never ever expected Donald's power levels to get so high and clearly had (((ISIS))) stand down once Hillary's presidency became uncertain.

>their property
>basically half of the country
lol nein

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

literally month before first debate
what the fuck are you talking about

Your savings number.

never offer a jew anything for free
you clearly suck at understanding the consequnces

>implying the average American has an attention span greater than 1-2 weeks.

Never demand more from a goy who's not willing to negotiate any longer.
>you clearly suck at understanding the consequences

oh we're pretty good at making you focus.

Why would anyone buy fish from a Dutch toothpaste company?

Israel is very conservative, but you kikes just jumped aboard middle fight, don't pat yourself on the back, schlomo.

LOL are you trying to do that $5 $10 $20 Jew joke by calling this one month? This is 2.5 months before the first debate and a full 4 months before the election. You still expect goys to be too stupid to actually look up your figures? We know your games now.

ok
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/aaron-driver-troubled-childhood-isis-supporter-1.3716222

happy now

yeah it was actually me.
in a Sweden thread.
post the rest

too late
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwmy19ZEMw0

Why would I be happy with a mentally ill white that accomplished nothing at all due to being legitimately insane and not a Mossad asset?

that's a MAGA kippa?

Tuna cold cuts? Noice. I'd pay shekels for that.

donald trump

i guess

Is alt-right a honeypot movement?

Why is this leftmost thing on the picture doing this?
Is he sick in the head or just bored or what?

No too much useless foreign data and not enough identity gathering

yes

>useless foreign data
Elaborate.

zA jew actually posting this, your good in my Sup Forums book

> yfw useless foreign data source

Want to hear a jewish joke? How many jews can you fit in a car?

Sad

Stop it, grandpa.

But what if Trump Jewed you?

What if he ends aid to Israel after all?

I recognize and kind of like you, or at least your honesty. You post here alot. Are most Israelis against multiculturalism in general or is it just in Israel they're against it?

He'll let you get rid of the palestinians and build your 3rd temple, ushering in the antichrist and the end of the world.

the only time you will see a joo being a rabid leftshit is when you get him out of kysrael

we dont need the aid, me make more than enough and way more than the aid we get. the only reason we get it is because US special interest want to profit

So I've noticed.