I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/255396/clinton-secrets-hacked-by-spy-in-bag/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/former-gchq-worker-once-suspended-9284569
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

says more about 8 years of democrats running the education system

>i hate the poorly educated

Says the guy who voted for actual murderers

Well, when he actually sells us out, then I'll admit I was duped as bad as you were.

Till then, you're the only sucker in the room.

>says more about 8 years of democrats running the education system

yES WE SHOULD HAVE A BILLIONARE WHO'S BROTHER WORKS FOR BLACKWATER RUN IT

[citation required]

He leaked Info On Clinton then suicides by Shooting himself in the back of the head which is impossible to do

>they might end up uncucking schools.

Seth rich was shot in the back

Hard Working Americans

Still want to stay right wing pol even after taking a redpill like this post?

KEWL THREAD DOOD

KEEP IT 100!

chekd

This whole thread is baby shit, not red pills.
The picture is too blurry to read, and it looks like a kindergarten child made it. No information, just pictures with arrows.
Pretty much pointless.
>geeerrrrr durrrrrr look what I made mommy. Can I have some tendies?
Is more what I expect to hear with those scribbles.

Someone's triggered

Well 5th avenue, of course we would.

>no refunds

I didn't donate anything desu

The Taiwanese pay a K-Street lobbyist $140,000 for Donald Trump to call, ka-ching, Donald calls.

Worst. Fucking. Swamp. Ever.

So he employs people who know what their doing, and are rich enough not to be bought.

>Says the guy who voted for actual murderers
Has anyone ever delivered any proof whatosever that Rich was snitching for the FBI at 4:30 in the morning while walking home from the seedy part of town?

>Blackwater
>kosher

get a load of this pleb

wow, ive been redpilled. is this what being a cuck feels like?

Sure, we should get bernouts and "community organizers" who know nothing about making money in office instead.

Has anyone every figured out how a "robbery" has occurred instead of targeted murder when the victim has their brains blown out from behind and NOTHING is stolen including wallet, cell phone, credit cards, cash, watch, shoes, ANYTHING?

I know niggers sticking people up are dumb but dumb enough to blow the guy away for no reason and then not even steal anything?

He called all of China's rivals after publicly discussing how our relationship with China needs to change, what a fucking surprise

>which is impossible to do
Man just turn your fucking head.

>suicide
[citation required]

Still though, if it had been a political murder, shouldn't they have stolen the guy's stuff just to make it look like a robbery? Maybe the niggers just had bad trigger discipline and shot the guy by accident while holding the gun to his head, then ran because they didn't want to stick around for cops and witnesses to show up. I mean, a wallet isn't worth that much. Or maybe he felt like a hero and tried to struggle and got shot or some shit like that. The whole thing seems weird to me no matter what theory I look at it through.

Professionals who cover their tracks and have political connections don't need to stage everything perfectly.

Maybe they wanted it to be blatant enough to other possible whistlers.

It's not like they never do it in retarded manners, that was that agent who "committed suicide" by stuffing himself in a back in his bathtub and locking himself in there.

Or the other MI6 agent who "committed suicide" by drowning himself in his bathtub, with his locks broken.

There was also assange's UN lawyer who "committed suicide" by jumping in front of a train.

Those are all the ones I remember now.

>Has anyone every figured out how a "robbery" has occurred instead of targeted murder when the victim has their brains blown out from behind and NOTHING is stolen including wallet, cell phone, credit cards, cash, watch, shoes, ANYTHING?

The police said his watch strap was torn so they were convinced it was a failed robbery.

Here on our planet, a "failed robbery" means "NOTHING is stolen including wallet, cell phone, credit cards, cash, watch, shoes," etc.

>robbery gone wrong where shooter panicked and ran
>Conspiracy to kill someone for "leaking info" by the political elite staged as a robbery because thats what a guy in a tinfoil hat told me over the internet.

Apply Occam's razor

Still better than Hillary. She lost btw.

I am an ecologist... Help me find a way to still support Trump after appointing fucking Pruitt to head of the EPA

>whistlers
whistleblowers

>that was that agent
>there was*

>back
bag*

That's of course a possibility as well. I mean, robbery gone wrong or assassination, they got away with it.
>There was also assange's UN lawyer who "committed suicide" by jumping in front of a train.
There's nothing particularly weird about that though, it's a tried and true suicide method. The bathtub shit though, that's suspicious. Got any links?

Had it confused the first one was MI6
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/255396/clinton-secrets-hacked-by-spy-in-bag/

Alleged hacked clinton data.

The second one was GCHQ
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/former-gchq-worker-once-suspended-9284569

Had work related problems alleged, his front door was unlocked.

Fuck drumpf

>successful people know successful people
N-NO! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

>Still being this mad a month later

Sad!

That's why we voted for him -- not Sanders.
I hope to be rich one day too.

>successful people

>people who use government to enrich themselves

>hurr durr some guy worked at goldman sachs 2 decades ago therefore he's secretly working for their interests

Would you say the same if Hillary appointed him?

When he said that he was going to drain the swamp he was assuming that all those people that said they would leave the US if he became president that they would, but they seem to be the ones reneged on their promises.